Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ada3211

I think that you should be able to sell your rooms for half price. I know in the real world this is not realistic, but still, it would be convinient. I have too many rooms that I won’t ever use. It becomes so annoying, I just don’t play. I won’t ever get a membership again if this game is annoying.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fashionista2

Personally, I would LOVE it if Kinzchat Plus were not exclusively for trading. In rooms such as the Roleplaying rooms, I find that it ruins the experience.

gabby1960

I used to go to the Clubhouse often, but since Kinzchat Plus has been removed, I hardly ever go. The Clubhouse used to be a fun place to visit and talk with friends. I really learned a lot from other members.

Fracktail

Same here. If anything, I would at least want a Find my Friends option in the Kinzville Park. What’s the point in having KinzChat+ when you can’t talk to any of your friends?

Pokekinz

Ahhh, another suggestion. Can the amount of characters we’re allowed to use in the description of our picture in the Share Center be increased? And the title, too? Sometimes I like to have long titles and long descriptions. Also, could the search engine used there have the option of filtering by gallery and/or artist? Someimes I want to look at pictures by a certain artist, or see the results for just one gallery. Also, I can’t go to the next page of search results on the Share Center. And usually the amount of time it takes for pictures to be moderated is pretty long. ALSO, can there be a gallery that’s kinda like the #OneWebkinzWorld gallery, except it’s available all the time without an event, and we don’t need to put the banner thing in the picture? And I REALLY want to hear peoples feedback for my art! Can we please have a comments section in the Share Center??

Fracktail

Hear hear for everything that you just said! Especially comments because I don’t like rating with numbers! And also the search stuff! And even the descriptions and the titles thing that you said! WHY AM I SPECIFYING THINGS IF I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID????

Garage2012

One thing i would like is for the wheel of wow bonus prize you could pick your prize.

meg2000

i want to make a suggestion that in thw w shop almost every thing people like is going to the members who buy the exclusive member ship and those who have the free membership have fewer and fewer things to choose from and its not fair to us that dont have the money to by the exclusive member ship and the e coins that every one got for free there should be a way that every one can earn them . and keep coming up with new plush kinz and advertise on tv that would boost your sales and people that vistsite your site. WHO AGREES PLEASE COMMENT .

Comments are closed.