Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

niknik1144

I think that Webkinz should team up with SEGA and make Sonic Webkinz. I would love to see that. You could even make a Sonic themed room. The Webkinz could be the main characters of Sonic: Sonic, of course, Miles “Tails” Prower, Amy Rose, Knuckles, and Sticks. I understand if you can’t do that, but I would love it if you do it. It would bring some popularity to both Webkinz and SEGA. I am a huge Sonic fan and there are many others as well. I would just absolutely love it if you made Sonic and friends Webkinz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tarror

After some discussion, my sister and I both agreed on some suggestions. First, would be to bundle room themes so that the entire theme could be bought faster. Individual items can stay if someone wants to have multiple items, but such as in the theme’s preview, it would be helpful for there to be an option to purchase that entire room theme. Second, would be to make some sort of option that will remove all flooring, wallpaper, furniture, and decorations from a room. This would be helpful for when someone wants to completely remodel a room of their home, without the hassle of removing each object one by one. Lastly, there should be the ability to choose where the room of a newly adopted pet will be placed in a house, this way a house does not have to be remodeled to fit around a randomly placed location. We hope that these suggestions will be considered.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 15

evefdee

Can you please add the charms back into the e-store??..Would love to be able to purchase a couple for newer accounts. It would be wonderful if the zummies for prizes were just an amount earned and not 4 different colors…it’s very frustrating to have so many of one color and next to nothing of another. Also..would love to have an extra column in the my hight scores..scores and achievements ..where we could see if a trophy is available, and if we have already won that trophy….thank you so much!!

directioner6

I was answering questions in Quizzy’s today and I came across a question that asked what Veteran’s Day is for. The correct answer was, in no exact words, “to honor dead war veterans.” I would like to point out that Veteran’s Day is for honoring ALL veterans who have served in the military, whether they be living or dead. Memorial Day is specifically for honoring dead war veterans. The correct answer to Quizzy’s question would have been “to honor all war veterans.” I am hoping somebody in Webkinz world looks into resolving this issue.

Comments are closed.