Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Ganz should really make the Webkinz Signature Black Wolf, Storm Pup, Ocean Pup, Sky High Pup, a Twilight Unicorn, Tiger Print Pup, Birthday Pup, and also a Twilight Tiger, Pup, and a webkinz Signature sand cat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

skydemonwolf

Why not make a spider webkinz ? It could be a rose hair tranchula (not sure if I spelled that right ) They made snakes so why not spiders .

LKAGI2

TO ALL MY FRIENDS, WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH WEBKINZ: TRY TO USE GOOGLE CHROME, YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT, IT’S FREE. I AM PLAYING ALL WEBKINZ WITH THIS ONE AND WORKS VERY WELL. ALSO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT WITH GOOGLE YOU HAVE WORKING UPDATED JAVA AND ADOBE FLASH. GOOD LUCK!

LKAGI2

TO ALL MY FRIENDS, WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH WEBKINZ TRY TO USE GOOGLE CHROME, YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT, IT IS FREE. I AM PLAYING ALL WEBKINZ WITH THIS ONE AND WORKS VERY WELL. ALSO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT WITH GOOGLE YOU HAVE WORKING UPDATED JAVA AND ADOBE FLASH. GOOD LUCK!

shoshoneno1

Dear Gennelle, I’ve had this problem for months and asked this before and gotten the advice to contact Support, which I did. Their answer was to change browsers, which I did. I’ve emptied my cache, changed pets, asked for help numerous times from different hosts but NEVER do I get an explanation for my problem or better yet, a FIX. Problem: Why do the Moonberries and Sno-Cones NOT CHANGE when watered, weeded, or harvested????? All of the other berries do, and also the Special Plants that I have in my garden BUT the Moonberries and Sno-Cones are driving me to distraction and have been for months now. Support said they worked. Well, they DON’T work for me. What is wrong? Please, PLEASE fix my problem or tell me why it can’t be done. Thank you, Gennelle. Shoshoneno1

Comments are closed.