Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sportsrle

PLEASE offer the colossal movie screen more often! I have been waiting for years to get one. I am so sad that I missed the one offered in Dec.–the busiest month of the year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sephietiger

YES, it’s almost never at the curio shop

Ellen1970

I think it is wrong that the RARE ITEMS IN THE CURIO ARE ONLY IN THE DELUXE AREA. When did they start doing this?

candyhugs14

how about you can design your own poster! Like you can put flowers, stripes, poka dots, your pet’s photo on it, type stuff on it, word art and more! You can buy it at the Wshop for 500 kinzcash NOT G POINTS PLEASE.

LabLover2014

That’s an interesting suggestion- I love the idea!

sephietiger

My suggestion is to change some of the challenges. Many challenges say “Buy a _____ from the Wshop” but some challenges say “Drag and drop ____ into your room” (I’ve seen 2 or 3), I think this should replace “Buy a _____ from the Wshop” because the items are often items you already purchased a while ago. Thanks for reading!

We need the following plush pets: Platypus, Octopus, Great Pyrenees, Pomeranian (I know we have a signature one but I think a little black one be cute too!), Great Dane, Butterfly (since the ones we have are estore only), a sunshine owl be cool like it could be yellow, orange, and that pinkish. Also maybe like a tropical parrot that has an island-y feel to it, and a flower printed elephant be beautiful.

LabLover2014

I would like a Great Pyrenees or Pomeranian or Great Dane dog! (You think I like dogs? What on earth gave you that idea, lol.)

Comments are closed.