Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,403 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hannahsox

My pet Beagle is having a birthday/halloween party in Webkinz World October 30 at 5:00 p.m. Light Blue zone. If anyone wants to come, friend me. My username is same on Webkinz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My new pet is a gingerbread puppy:) I’m so excited about her! She’s still nameless tho haha.

rubydoo234

I am really wanting to get a new pet right now, but IDK who to choose!! Any advice?

Fracktail

Welcome to the forums! I guess which pet you get all depends on your interests. If you want a cute and cuddly-looking pet, then I suggest the Chinchilla, Fennec Fox, Angora Bunny, Bushbaby, Charming Panda, or the Bichon Frise. If you’re more into girly pets, then I suggest the Froo Froo Fox, Poofy Poodle, Lilac Guinea Pig, Pizazzy Puppy, Cuddly Koala, Brilliant Bandit, Lil’ Peanut Pup, Darling Dino, or the Tie-Dyed Pony. If formidable or majestic pets are more your taste, then the Chinese Dragon, Black Wolf, Lava Dragon, Midnight Owl, Majestic Tiger, or the Stormy Dragon are right for you. Finally, if you’re more into weird and quirky pets (like myself), then I recommend the Donkey PiƱata, Chameleon, Midnight Monster, Wombat, Snow Yeti, Donkey, Snowman, or the Hyena. Good luck picking a pet out! :)

etncpink

Meet My new pet, Patty! She is an Opossum, an AWESOME Opossum! She loves to snuggle, and she is always there when I need her. She LOVES it when i read books to her! her favourite book is probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, or A Dog’s Life! I love to dress her up, and she loves it when I sew her some new clothing! She always sleeps right beside me, so me or her never feel lonely. We love to play on my trampoline, and listen to music and danced together. She is Tied with my First webkinz, A Clydesdale Horse named spicey, for my favourite webkinz. Me and her make such a perfect pair!

style808

awww ! that’s so sweet :)

crystal33447

hi again! i have a new pet i got her not too long ago. she is a POLKA DOT PUPPY! EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! i love her so much! ok, ok i may be exaggerating a bit but still she is so cute! her name is dotty. like a girl name and she has dots! so if you would like to talk about her just let me know by replying!

style808

it sounds sooooooooo cute crystal33447 !!!!!!!! congrats on getting another pet ! btw , my UN on webkinz world is mollyberger . friend me :)

Comments are closed.