Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,396 replies, has 190 voices, and was last updated by  Chocomese 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Heya there, @LuckyTheBeagle!! Just wanted to say that I checked the Sharecenter, and it shows that the Marvel drawing has moderated!! However, for some reason, I dunno if it’s my phone or a glitch or something, but it shows a picture of your fall kinztography and not the drawing….. just wondering, does it show up that way to you? It has the description for the Marvel drawing under the picture, but it doesn’t show the right photo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ohhhh snapppp that’s not it at all! >..< I kept trying to change the drawing to PNG but it wasn't working, so I clicked the fall picture, and it showed up as a JPG as well. I thought for sure I clicked back on the Marvel Drawing, but I must not have! D: So sorry about that! I'll send in the ACTUAL Marvel Drawing, pronto and asap!

UPDATE: Okay, NOW I know why it didn’t work! For some reason, the Marvel Drawing I tried to upload was completely glitched, so when I tried to upload it just now, the “Upload Image” box was blank. XP So I deleted that one, headed back to the original Marvel Drawing image, rotated it left once (because for some reason, my images rotate right once automatically >.<) and sent it in. Let's hope it ACTUALLY works this time! :P Sorry again!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Lucky! It’s totally fine, I understand! Accidents happen! Just wanted t pet ya know that I saw your drawing earlier on dA, and wow…. it’s amazing!!!! :D I posted a whole comment regarding it (which should end up on the next page) a little earlier ;) (hopefully it moderates… I made a few random-ish outbursts in it, eheh) But again, it’s okay! Thanks for letting us know, and I’ll be sure to favorite the drawing when it moderates in the Sharecenter! :D

ilovemoonie

Lucky’s picture moderated? That’s odd, because I saw the new things in the Share Center, but none of them were by LuckyTheBeagle…that’s strange that it’s like that for you, though, TaffyKitty! Maybe he accidentally posted the wrong picture? (Which I pretty much always fear will happen to me :P) Well anyway, I still look forward to seeing your drawing whenever it moderates, Lucky!! :D

That’s because as soon as I realized my mistake, I deleted it. XP Yes, I can confirm, I did post the wrong picture, it was one of my Autumn “Kinztography” photos I took last year (That’s why you should never submit SC entries at 11 PM, I was so exhausted o_O) Fortunately, I did send it in again not too long ago, so hopefully it’ll work this time! *fingers crossed*

ilovemoonie

Hi Lucky! Ohh, okay, I thought you might have deleted it, then. (I actually just recently realized you could delete your pictures, heheh.) Anyway, well thanks for clearing that up! It’s okay! Like I said, I always fear that I will do the same thing, so I understand! (And I can imagine that if I sent something in at 11 PM I would mess it up, too.) I can’t wait to see your drawing then, when it moderates, and hopefully it’ll work this time! :)

ilovemoonie

Oh my goodness, Lucky, I am speechless!! I saw your Marvel drawing on dA earlier today, and it is amazing!!! :D I love the way you drew everyone, and I love the expressions, and the costumes, and the QUOTES…It is fantastic!! XD T’Challa, Bucky, Natasha, Vision, Loki, and Clint all looked awesome, but if I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be Bucky, because your drawing of him was terrific XD (And maybe I just like it so much because he’s my character and I have a weird obsession with anything Bucky related ) Seriously, though, he looked great!! And I love his expression, it’s perfect! Anyway, thanks so much for making this drawing, Lucky, I really love it!! When it moderates in the Share Center, I’ll have to add it to my favorites category, if you’re all right with that. ;) Thanks again, and great job!! (Also, it was nice seeing you at the park for a few minutes today!)

ilovemoonie

Oh, and did I mention that I thought Clint and Loki with the cucumber was hilarious? Well, I did XD (And sorry if I sounded really hyper/crazy in my comment above…I just really like your drawing :P)

Alrighty! THE GAME HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! I will be posting the questions below this comment, if you think you know the answer to a question, please reply to the question. (If you get the correct answer, but don’t post it in the correct area, I’m afraid it won’t count. Sorry! :/) Anywho, let’s begin with ROUND 1 “Roleplay Topic”. Let’s begin! (If you have any questions, please don’t reply to them on this thread, thanks!) RULES: You get two guesses, so you can try to answer 2 questions ONLY. If you think you know the answer to one, try to guess the answer! If you get the answer correct, you get 1 point! :D If you don’t get it correct, then you don’t get the point. :( The next day, if some questions remain unsolved, you get another two guesses (if there is only one question left, you get one guess). I will be keeping track of points, since there are 5 questions, there are 5 points! Once the round is finished, I will announce the score, and will prepare the next batch of questions for round 2! Also, here is the final and most important rule… HAVE FUN!!! :D

(Idk if I forgot to mention this or not, but “You do not have to answer the questions in order, you can pick any question you feel like answering!” :D)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Lucky! Alrighty, thanks for starting off the game!! Wow, I gotta say, it sounds really fun!! :D I never would’ve thought of doing something like that! Anywho, I answered one of the questions already, and I’ll answer a second one a little later. I look forward to seeing who wins this round! ;D

Whoops, I meant to say “If you have any questions, please don’t reply to this thread; instead, ask me on a different comment, thanks!” not “please don’t reply to them on this thread” Sorry about that! :P

QUESTION 1: In the “Truth or Dare” roleplay (started by @Fracktail) which character was asked to reveal a very personal secret? (OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: Toby, Jay, Natalie, Jak-e)

This sounds totally awesome! I totally want to answer these! Q1. I don’t know, Jak-e? Q2. Meringue? Q3. Umm, Fennica?(Love the name, btw) Q4. Urrf, umm, Ashton? Q5B. Sam???? I’m sorry, I was really bad at that. I had fun though!

Oh, man I miss that roleplay.. XP I didn’t know you too well then, but for some reason think it was Toby, so that’s my answer.

Hmm.. was it Jay?

QUESTION 2: In the “Superkinz” roleplay (started by @TaffyKitty12), which character chose a multicolored black and purple bracelet? (OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: Jak-e, Louis, Toby, Meringue)

TaffyKitty12

(Ah, hope ya don’t mind me posting my answer before your other comments moderate, Lucky! >.< If I was supposed to wait and you have to nullify my answer, that's alright… I was just really eager to answer this one because I think I know what it is, eheh) Alrighty, based on my somewhat-reliant memory, I'd say that the purple and black bracelet was choosen by Meringue :)

kittymade10

1. Jak-e? 2. Louis 3. Fennica? 4. Darron? 5. Sam and chewy? Well that was fun!

QUESTION 3: In the “Costume Party” roleplay (started by myself, @LuckyTheBeagle :3), which character decided to dress up like a phoenix? (OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: Meringue, Fennica, Natalie, Toby)

ilovemoonie

Hi again, Lucky! Let’s see, I do believe that it was Fennica who was going to dress up as a phoenix. :)

Hmm.. I’m not too sure! This is a toughy as well, since I haven’t looked at that roleplay in a while. But for some reason I feel like it was Fennica.

UPDATE FOR QUESTION 3: @ilovemoonie and @_emiemiemiemiemi_ both got the correct answer! However, Moonie got the answer just a little bit faster.. Good job both of you! :D

QUESTION 4: In the “Pikachu’s Backyard BBQ” roleplay (started by @TaffyKitty12), which character used a bag of corn chips as an excuse to leave a conversation, because he felt awkward? (OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: Louis, Kludd, Ashton, Darren)

ilovemoonie

Hey Lucky! Hope it’s all right if I answer one of the questions now! I believe Ashton was the one who used the bag of corn chips as an excuse XD (hopefully I remembered it correctly! ;) )

UPDATE FOR QUESTION 4: @ilovemoonie guessed the answer correctly! That makes one more point for Moonie! :D

ilovemoonie

Yay, I got it right! :D This is really fun so far, I must say! I can’t wait for the next round! ;)

QUESTION 5 (BONUS): In the very first roleplay I participated in, I was originaly going to use two female dog characters. Instead, at the final moment, I replaced them both with a different character. Who was it? (OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: Chewie, Jak-e, Jay, Sam)

TaffyKitty12

I think I’m gonna go with “Jak-e” ;)

UPDATE ON QUESTION 5: @TaffyKitty12 answered correctly! One point for Taffy!

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, awesome! Can’t wait to answer more questions in the second round! :D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lucky! I must say, this game is really fun so far!! :D I already answered my two questions for today, and I had lots of fun participating! I can’t wait to see who wins! ;) Like I said earlier, this is a really great idea you came up with, and I’m glad you decided to do it!

ilovemoonie

(What? This comment was not supposed to end up down here! >.< I'm so sorry about that, Lucky!! D:)

Attention, all fellow Webkinz fans and friends of mine! I am pleased to announce I shall be starting the game today!! :D So, first things first, I’ll go ahead and explain what the game is about, and what the rules are, and that sort of thing :P Basically, the game is sort of a “Character Fact Multiple Choice Quiz”… thingy XP It’ll hopefully be lots of fun though, because this game will be like one of those multiple choice quizzes in school (just omit the school part, because this multiple choice will be taking place here instead XD) There will most likely be three rounds total, we would start with Round 1, which involves facts about former roleplay events/scenarios my characters were in. If you get the correct answer, you get 1 point! When I post the five questions for round 1, you may only try to guess 2 questions each day. “First come, first serve” If you say the correct answer, but someone else said it before you did, they would get the point. (Sorry.. :P) If anyone wants to join, or has any questions, let me know! ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE! :D

Hey, Lucky! This is a pretty neat idea and I’d love to join! I’m not sure how much I know about your characters, besides that I like them.. (which doesn’t make too much sense now that I think about it XD) but I’ll try! I just have one question.. can there be a prize? XD

Hey, thanks Emie! :D Alrighty, appreciate it! Ooh, you know, that’d be interesting if there was a prize! Maybe, I could draw something for the winner? I’ll think about it some more.. :D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lucky! Oh wow, this game sounds really fun!! :D That’s a great idea you came up with! Multiple choice quizzes are always great, as long as they’re not for school because me no likey school Uh, anyway…I’d definitely love to participate in it!! Count me in XD Is there anything else I need to do, or just try to answer the questions when you post them? Also, just one question: if you answer two questions one day, and then the next day could you answer two more if they haven’t already been answered, or can you only try to answer two total? Oh, and if you get the answer wrong but no one else gets it right, could you try to answer the same question again the next day? (Okayyy, I lied, that was two questions XD) Anyway, I look forward to participating in your game, Lucky, I’m sure it’ll be tons of fun! :D And if I think of any other questions, I’ll be sure to let you know!

TaffyKitty12

Heyo, Lucky! Ah, nice! Sounds like a really awesome and fun game!! :D I would love to participate, if ya don’t mind!! I dunno how many answers I’ll get correct, but hey, it’s worth trying XD I can’t wait for it to start!

Hey Taffy! Thank you, I really appreciate it! :D

TaffyKitty12

No problem, Lucky! :D Thanks for letting us know about your game, I’m very eager to play it!

Heya Moonie! Ah, thanks! :) Yeah, I normally don’t care for school quizzes very much, but multiple choice quizzes are definitely an exception.. XD Alright, sweet! :D Ooh, good questions. So, let’s see here; nope, all I needed was for you to confirm whether or not you wanted to participate! Well, let me try to explain it again.. You would get two guesses for each day, so you can try to guess two out of the five questions. The next day, you can try to guess twice, depending on how many unanswered questions there are left. (However, if there is only one unanswered question left, you’d only get one guess) So, yes, you can try to guess again the next day if a question hasn’t been answered. :) Hope this makes sense! Thanks again Moonie! :D

Oops, don’t know how this ended down here.. Sorry about that, Moonie! >.<

Oh,and @ilovemoonie, it’s your turn in Campkinz’ and ‘Power Bunnies’! Don’t worry, I don’t skip turns in my roleplays, so no need to hurry. Just reply to it as soon as you can!

ilovemoonie

Oh, thanks for letting me know, MLP! I promise I’ll try to get to them both very soon!! (Today, if possible!)

Alrighty! Thanks!

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome! I just replied to Campkinz’, and I promise I’ll try to get to Power Bunnies very soon!! :)

Listen up, everypony, I’m going to be doing another roleplay!!! It’s called, ‘Adventure Of The Artists’. Yeah, I guess I’m doing 3 roleplays, but it’s a good cause. I’ll be using several pets, so I can’t really name them but I can name all of my Rockerz pets! Popstar the cat, Ashleigh Ball the coyote, Hey Ocean the fox(after Ashleigh’s band), The Letter Black(Sarah Anthonys) the papillon dog, Midnight Magic Music the puppy(I hate who she looks like), Traci the leopard, Glam Diva the raccoon, and Andrea Libman the cow. I want the bunny! If I had him, he’d be a new Melllew in my family! RoKKKsmelllew! Please join! Oh, and if you have Rockerz pets, please use them.

TaffyKitty12

Heya, MLP! That’s pretty cool! Ah, let’s see…. I am already in a lot of roleplays, but since none of them are really active at the moment…. I guess it doesn’t hurt to join one more, haha XD (plus it does sound fun) Let’s see… can I please use Lionheart (rockerz lion) and Zoe (rockerz fox)? (I have more rockerz than just these two, but they’re the only ones currently that I own that have a somewhat good amount of personality to them) Let me know if this sounds alright!

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and unrelated, but just wanted to let ya know that I replied to the Campkinz roleplay! I promise I’ll change the tags for it (and the Power Bunnies roleplay) a little later!

Hey Taffy! Thanks! I’ve always wanted to do one! Sure, you can use Lionheart and Zoe. Hey, could you use Pikachu too? You can use any pets, and add any anytime! Oh, and the reason why I want Pikachu in it is because I was hoping to have Pikachu and Tim(I’m using a random amount) be a boy band of two. You know, they’re both crazy? Like, we could call them the ‘Cookieritzers’?

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! No problem! And thanks! :) Sure, I can use Pikachu! Haha, that would be pretty funny… Tim and him should definitely do that!! XD And thanks for telling me, I’ll be sure to let ya know if I think of any more pets that I’d like to add!!

Hey Taffy! You’re welcome/ Yeah, it would! Now Pikachu is 15 and Tim is 7. XD You’re welcome. You can add as much as characters,(they don’t have to be Rockerz though, but It’d be awesome if you used them) I’ll be starting it on Saturday. :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, MLP! Thanks again! Hahahah XD Well, who says a 15 year old fox and a 7 year old cat can’t start a band together, right? And thanks! After thinking about it some more, would it be okay if I add in my Rockerz Papillon, Bella? And alrighty, sweet! I’m super excited of it to start, I bet it’ll be really fun!! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, meant to say “for it to start”, not “of it to start”, sorry about that!

Hey Taffy! You’re welcome again!!! Hahahahhaha, YESSSS! WHo said that they couldn’t?! LOL you’re probably older than me, and we’re friends!(I’m in the mid-10′s place) Sure! I’m using my Rocerz Papillon too! Sarah Anthonys(or The Letter Black) would totally get along! Now, where is that pawtograph?

TaffyKitty12

Heya, MLP! Haha, yep! XD Well hey, that’s okay! When I was younger, pretty much all of my friends were older than me, hahah (although, it’s kinda the reverse these days) Alrighty, thanks so much!! Ooh, that’s cool! Maybe they could be friends? :) Haha, pawtograph… that’s a good pun!! XD

LOL yep, same here! I love doing puns!

TaffyKitty12

Yep! XD Can’t go wrong with puns, haha! Alrighty, also, I decided on what Webkinz I’ll be adding to the audience! If you don’t mind, can I use Tall Shadow, Nikko, Jake (rockerz bulldog who’s also in Bella, Zoe, and Lionheart’s band), and Sarah (rockerz zebra who’s also in their band) as members of the audience? I’m still thinking about which pet(s) of mine should be at the other school, but I promise I’ll let you know which one(s) soon!

I forgot about Trixie my Rockerz Horse!

Hey, MLP! If I’m going to join, I’ll use Rocky (male Rockerz bulldog), Spike (male Mohawk puppy), and Barbara (female manatee). I know tha someone was using a character named Rocky, but it doesn’t look like they’ve responded in a while, and I also know I’m using Barbara in Rockfurlur, but I was trying to think of my song-related pets and she came to mind. Thanks for letting me join! (Also, do you want me to start my first reply with a song as well?)

Oh, hi! That’s great that you’re going to join! Well, okay, I guess you can use Rocky??? But you will probably want to ask twinners if that okay since it’s her pet. Otherwise it’s fine with me! No, you don’t have to start yours with a song because they’re back in school. You just have to say “SORRY I’M LATE FOR CLASS!” or something like that. XD

Hi again, MLP! Thanks! I haven’t seen twinners on here in a while… If it’s okay, Rocky can go by his middle name, Michael (or just Mike for short). I’d be fine with him being called Mike for the sake of the roleplay. I just thought of an idea for how to start it. When should I make my first reply!

Here’s the thread for the roleplay!

(You’ll probably be seeing this tomorrow on Saturday, so I’ll post this ahead) ~1~ ♫♪Wake up in the morning and I pull the covers over my head, hey-oh (week is starting, week is starting) I got to get it movin’ but I’d rather stay here instead, Hey, hey, school is calling, school is calling, My hair’s a disaster don’t know what to do, but I need to move faster to make it through, this crazy morning has got me confused. Clock is racing, time is wasting. Nine to six, my brain is phasing everywhere that I go, everything that I do, I can’t shake these Monday blues ’cause some I can’t find the way out of this haze, hope I’ll be okay, just can’t seem to get it right. A cloud is hanging over me. Hey (rain is falling rain is falling) I wish it was the weekend ’cause you know that’s where I’d rather be, hey, hey. Friday’s calling Friday’s calling. I wonder what things won’t go my way, or if I’ll ever make it through the day, I hope this feeling won’t lead me astray, you’ll get through it you can do it with your gals there’s nothing to it. Everywhere that I go, everything that I do………♪♫ ~1~

~2~ ♫♪I can’t shake these Monday Blues, ’cause some days, I can’t find the way out of this haze hope I’ll be okay. just when I feel like it might come crashing down, I can count on my friends to help me turn my mood around! With my gals there nothing to it. Everywhere I go, with everything that I do, I’ll say goodbye to the Monday blues, ‘Cause I’ve got my friends with me, And the sunshine is all I see, everywhere that I go, With everything that I do, The world feels so fresh and new, ’cause I’ve got my friends with me. And those blues are ancient history!♪♫(If you guys want to hear it with music, just look up ‘MLP Monday Blues’) Ashleigh Ball ran inside the school building as fast as she could. She saw her friends there too. “*sighs* Whew, I got here as fast I could,” she said to herself entering the classroom. Her teacher, Porky greeted her. “Hello, Ashleigh! How are you? Are you ready for class?” Ashleigh Ball was trying to take her breath. She was worn out from running. “I. Am. Excited. And exhausted, and excited…….~2~

~3~ and totally exhausted,” Ashleigh said trying to recover. “It’s raining outside, too,” “Oh my, glad you’re here now! None of the other students are here yet, so there was no need to hurry,” Porky said. “UUGGGGHHH,” Ashleigh Ball said. All of a sudden Sarah Anthonys and Popstar slid into the room. “We’re here!” Popstar said taking a seat at her desk. “School is not my favorite,” Sarah Anthonys said. “Hi girls! Glad you could make it! You are soaking wet! Let me get you a towel,” Porky said going into the other room. “It’s hard to believe school is here already,” Sarah Anthonys said. “I know” Ashleigh Ball said. “Hopefully the other classmates will join us soon!” ~3~(It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn. Please start out your reply with a song. ;) It’s doesn’t matter if it’s weird. If you guys would like to hear ‘Monday Blues’ with music and voices, just google “MLP Summertime Shorts Monday Blues’ :D)

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, MLP! Thanks for starting off the roleplay! It sounds really fun so far! :D (and that song sounds cool, too!) And alright, I’ll start mine off with a song! Hope ya don’t mind if I made it up, heheh) ~1~ “Heya, heya, I know it might seem weird, heyo, heyo, I know it might seem strange…. I know it might seem, out of range. Heya heya, if only I could tell you, heyo heyo, if only I could sayyy….”, sang Zoe the rockerz fox and Lionheart the rockerz lion, when, Zoe stopped and broke into a bought of coughing. “Ah, sorry….”, she said, her voice sounding a little hoarse, “I should probably go get some water…” Lionheart looked at her. “It’s fine”, he replied, “But really, are you okay? I know we’ve been practicing a lot on this song lately, if you’re straining your voice too much, maybe we should take a break…”, he said, sounding a little concerned. “No, I’m fine.”, said Zoe…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … waving her hand in dismissal. Lionheart and her were the two guitarists in this one band that they created with their friends, and were also back-up singers, so therefore, they had to work on a new song that they recently came up with. Zoe knew that it was taking a toll on her voice, but being the somewhat determined person that she is, she decided to push that aside, and tell everyone that it was nothing. Lionheart raised an eyebrow at her, but then just shrugged and placed his guitar on the floor. He looked up at the clock. “Aw, shoot…. it’s nearly time for class”, he said, sounding a bit nervous. Zoe and Lionheart were homeschooled, but they decided to take a course at the local school for a few weeks. Zoe didn’t mind it too much, but Lionheart, on the other hand, was not happy about it. Even though he seems rather tough, he is a bit of a shy guy…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … and wasn’t the most keen on being around a bunch of other people. Zoe sighed, “Monday already? Time sure flies…. well, let’s get our stuff… hopefully Bella won’t be late…”, she said, hinting at the papillon’s occasional tardiness. The two picked up their bags, and were about ready to head out the door, when they saw Bella burst in. “Hey guys!”, she exclaimed, panting a bit, “I hope I’m not late! So, is it off the school again?”, she asked. Zoe nodded, “Yep.” “I figured…. well… I have my bag with me… guess we might as well head off”, she said. “Yeah… I suppose we have to…”, replied Lionheart, looking at the ground. Zoe noticed this, and elbowed him playfully, “C’mon, we only have another week and a half there, it’ll be over soon.” Lionheart shrugged, and the three friends walked out together. ~~~ Pikachu, the fennec fox, was packing his bag. He too…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … like the others, decided that he’d go take a few-week course at the local school. (Mostly to see if he could make some new friends there) Though the schoolwork part wasn’t very fun, in his opinion, he did enjoy meeting new people, and thought this would be a neat way to do it. He put his bag in his shoulders, and walked out the door. He noticed that it was overcast outside, and it looked as if it would rain, so he hurried while he was walking, hoping to avoid a potential downpour. As he speed-walked, he noticed some other webkinz walking on the other side of the street, and he recognized them as Zoe, Lionheart, and Bella, and he decided to stroll over by them. “Hey, guys!”, he exclaimed, “Nice to see you!” ~~~ Bella looked up, and saw none other than Pikachu the fennec fox heading her way. She didn’t talk to him much, but he was nice enough. She waved….

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … at him, and greeted him. “Oh, hi, Pikachu, nice to see you here. Do you wanna walk with us?”, she asked. “Sure!”, he exclaimed, walking alongside her, “So, you guys ready for another Monday?” Lionheart groaned, “No. I’m not. I can’t wait till this course is over….” Zoe shrugged, “Well, eh, not my favorite, but it is fun talking to the others there.” Pikachu nodded, “Neat, neat”, he said, “Well, hopefully today’ll be really nice!” “Eh….. I kinda doubt it”, replied Lionheart, glancing up at the gray sky with a frown. ~~~ Soon enough, the group arrived at the school building, and went inside and made their way to the classroom. Pikachu skipped to his desk, and put his bag on the floor right next to him. Bella, Zoe, and Lionheart went to their desks, too, and quietly waited to see what the day would hold. ~~~ (I hope my reply was alright! Sorry if it wasn’t that great XP )

ilovemoonie

(Hey, MLP! I must say, this roleplay seems really fun so far! :D (And that was a nice song, too!) Also, sorry for replying to this so late! >.< I meant to do it earlier, but I just kept forgetting…oh well, here goes!) (1) "I'll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm, and find out what happens to solid water, when it gets warm…And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me! Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer!" Olaf the Signature penguin sang as he walked along down the street. Behind him, Melody the Signature cocker spaniel turned to her friend, Matt Orangebird the oriole, and whispered, "Here we go again…does he ever stop?" "It would seem not," Matt replied in his British accent as Olaf continued singing. "Oh the sky…will be blue…and you guys'll be there too! When I finally do what frozen things do in summer! In Summeeeerrrr-" "Olaf!" Melody cried out. "Please, stop singing that song!" "Seriously, it's not even sunny out," Matt said. "It's cloudy." "Ah, come on, you guys don't like that song?" Olaf asked. …

ilovemoonie

(2) … “I love it! Anyway, I thought you liked singing.” “We do,” Melody replied, “but perhaps you could sing something else for a change?” “Well, I guess I could always sing Let It Go…” “No! That’s okay!” “Oh please, make it stop…” Matt groaned, rubbing his forehead at the thought of hearing Olaf sing more songs from Frozen. “Olaf, have you ever considered writing your own song before?” Melody asked. “Uh…well, not really…” “You should try it!” “Er, uh…I guess I could,” Olaf replied, sounding a bit uncertain. “Have you guys ever written any songs?” Melody nodded. “Of course!” “Matt?” “Yeah, sure, well…I mean, a few,” the bird replied as he flew alongside his friends. “Oh, that’s neat! I think I should try writing a song sometime! I bet I could come up with something pretty cool!” Olaf laughed and continued heading happily down the street. “Oh boy…have any ideas on what he’ll come up with?” Matt asked Melody. “Nope, no clue. With Olaf, you just never know…” …

ilovemoonie

(3) … The trio was on their way to the local school, where they were taking a few classes for a while. Olaf loved talking with all the people at the school, and Melody enjoyed it, too, but Matt, who was not quite as social, didn’t seem to as much. As they neared the school, they quickened their pace a bit, as it appeared that it was going to rain. Olaf was up ahead of Melody and Matt, thinking of ideas for songs, and he could sometimes be heard saying something along the lines of, “OH, I’ve got it! No, that’s not good…” A few moments later, the school appeared in the distance and the friends entered it and headed to their classroom. They made their way to their desks and sat down quietly, waiting for class to begin. ~~~ (Hopefully my reply was okay! I apologize if it wasn’t the best, eheheh…(Also, I hope my song was all right! I was trying to think of something for Olaf to be singing, and that’s the first thing that came to mind. :P))

twinners1

(Just so you know DJ Hip Hop is rapping) -1- “I’m, walking to school today! I’m dressed in shoes today! I’m gonna walk s’more! It is a borin Monday! Hey hey hey! I’m walkin to school today, I’m gonna see some dudes! On a borin Monday, I do not like school hey! I’m walkin to school today! I may Ben late for school! Woo woo woo woo I’m getting there school is bor…” DJ Hip Hop rapped although he got cut off when he opened the door and saw the teacher. His teacher sat at her desk and called “I’m starting role!” DJ Hip Hop walked to his desk next to his band mates, Rocky and Taylor. He set down his backpack not caring if he got his stuff away or not. Then his teacher got to his name and he didn’t hear it as his name but as “hey jay bird! Hop!” “What!? Where!?” Everyone stared at him as usual. Whenever his teacher called role he would always think it was something different. Once he even shouted “I will take a hotdog and a Dr Pepper!”

~1~(I love your song, Twinners!) “Aah, thanks for the towel, Porky!” Ashleigh said sitting down at her seat. “No problem!” Miss Porky said. They a few more students walked in. “Hello everybody! I’m Miss Porky! You teacher for this year!” Porky said as Tim walked in. “Hello there, Timmy Turner!” Porky said. “Um, I’m not Timmy Turner, if I was I’d say ‘Hi! I’m Timmy Turner!’, but I’m not,” Tim said. “But my parents ARE fairly odd. Get it?” Tim asked. “Haha, yes. I’m just joking. Have a seat!” Porky said as Tim took a seat by his best friend Pikachu. “Pikachu!” Tim shouted. “How are ya, bud? My mom is putting me in this class because I’m super smart,” Tim said. “Anyways, everybody get comfy because I have a big announcement; KVA IS GOING AGAINST WIXSHYLLE ACADEMY! IN THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS!” Porky shouted. Everybody grumbled. They all were NOT happy about it. The only ones who were happy were Ashleigh Ball, Tim, and Pikachu. Why did we have to go agains WVA? ~1~

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Hey, MLP! Haha, just wanted to say that the joke Miss Porky made about Tim was funny XDD ) Lionheart rested his head in his hand, looking rather bored, while Zoe tapped a pencil on her desk. Bella just hummed a song to herself, and Pikachu, of course, looked very excited. When he saw that Tim arrived, he waved his hand and said, “Hiya, Tim! It’s so awesome that you’re here! Oh, and I’m doin’ good! How about you?” At the mention of an announcement, Lionheart sat up a bit, eager to hear what it was, but was disappointed when he heard it. He put his head on his desk. “Well, doesn’t that sound fun?”, he said quietly in a sarcastic voice. He then leaned over by Zoe, and asked her, “Who are the Wixshylle, anyways?” Zoe just shrugged. “Heck if I know. I have no clue.”, she replied. Bella then looked at the two, with her phone in her right hand. “It says here….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … that Wixshylle is another school.”, she said. “Oh…. so that’s who they are… where’d you find that?”, asked Zoe. “Oh, I don’t know…. something magical called the internet “, said Bella, rolling her eyes a bit. Zoe frowned a bit, “I don’t think you’re supposed to be using your phone here”, she whispered, “but thanks for finding that. So I uh… guess that means that we’re competing against that place?” Lionheart still looked very unimpressed, “Oh, great. Perfect. I’d rather use my voice on more important things like our band…. not going against some school.” However, a few desks away, Pikachu had the exact opposite reaction. He had a big smile on his face, and looked very excited. “Ooh, cool! That sounds like fun!!”, he exclaimed. He then turned towards Tim, and asked, “What do you think, Tim? Won’t it be a blast?” (I hope my reply was okay! Sorry if it wasn’t that great >.< ) ~~

ilovemoonie

~1~ Olaf sat at his desk, tapping his pencil to different beats as he tried to come up with a song. He was so lost in his thoughts that when the teacher started giving an announcement, he didn’t even hear it. “Olaf,” Melody said in a hushed voice, “please pay attention!” “Oh, whoops…guess I was just so involved in my thoughts, heheh.” The trio listened to the announcement, and then exchanged glances with each other. Not very many people seemed happy about it. “What is Wickhill academy?” Olaf asked his friends. “Wixshylle,” Matt corrected, “and it’s another school. I’ve heard of them before, but I’ve never been there. Supposedly they’re good.” “And we’re going up against them?” Melody questioned. “It would appear so.” “Cool!” Olaf exclaimed. “No, it’s not cool…I don’t want to go against another school in a singing competition!” Matt complained. “Maybe it won’t be that bad…” Melody said. “You never know.” “Yeah, well either way, I’d rather sing for fun than in a competition,” Matt said, sounding rather upset. ~~~ (I hope this reply was okay! Sorry if it’s not that great, I didn’t really know what to have my characters do, eheheh. XP )

twinners1

I know I always say this, but I hope this appears in the right spot! And, there is a school against school band competition thing right? Mlp asked if I wanted my webkizn to be in it and yes, that’s why I’m doing my reply now. -1- DJ Hip Hop was excited for the school against school band competition! He looked so happy he creeped out his band mates as he smiled super big at them. They nodded nervously at him signifying they agreed to join. “What date is the e day?” Rap-whispered DJ Hip Hop. “I don’t know, be quiet.” Replied Taylor. Rocky then raised his hand and yelled, “WHEN IS THIS THING? THING THING A THING THING THING!?” He rapped. (Sorry this is short but I’m at low battery as I write this.)

kittymade10

~1~ (Angel starts her instrumental song) “I wake in the morning, the skies filled with blue. Oh, filled with blue… I wake up, I get up and walk through the door. Through the door… I get ready for another day of my life! I will make friends that really love me, and learn another word that keeps me going! I will not be afraid! I will not be ashamed! I will love today! I will love today!” Angel enters class and takes a seat- “I will sing my heart out! I will dance my life now! I will love today! I will love today!” -Everyone claps at Angel’s song- “Oh, please stop it guys. It’s just something I’ve been working on.” Porky replied, ” ‘something you’ve been working on?’ Your song is amazing!” Angel answered, “thanks!” -She said while blushing- I did not want to make anything to long. Thank you @MLP for letting me use your characters! It just occurred to me I only did BIO’s for only two pets. xD I will maybe do more soon. Sorry for not replying I was not sure I was even going to. That’s why I said ski me. Sorry for

IndigoZap

~1~ “Yeah! It is!” Time said. “Awesome! Pikachu, ya ready for this?” “Tisk, tisk. Whatever. No matter HOW good we are we’l still lose,” The Letter Black said. Just then, Angel, the Baby Bunny entered the room. “Hi Angel! My, that song is amazing!” Porky said. Ashleigh Ball just made a mean look at everyone in her classroom. WHy were they so, uhh, mad about it? “Alright, everybody, THAT’S LUNCH!” Porky announced. “WHew, glad it’s lunch! Hey Pikachu, did you bring an extra cookie?” Tim asked. Sarah Anthonys decided she didn’t like the rug. “Miss Porky, why do we have to have a grey rug?” Sarah asked. Porky smiled. “Grey is my favorite color,” she answered. Later that day…everyone was eating and Ashleigh Ball had something special planned. “I hope her speech isn’t meant to be crazy,” Lynda said(You guys can add more characters because of lunch now) “Wixshylle students are super athletic, super smart and super motivated. But there’s one thing they aren’t. They aren’t Kinzville Academy! ♫♪We fought magic more than once and come out….

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, MLP! I hope you don’t mind me posting my reply now… I wasn’t quite sure if you were done with your first reply (it looks to me as if you meant it to be divided in to multiple parts, but I don’t see anything else below your first comment), so I waited awhile, but I then decided that I’d just go ahead and make my post. I hope that’s alright with you! If I did the wrong thing and I was supposed to wait, I hope ya don’t mind too much XP ) ~1~ Pikachu nodded his head. “Yeah, totally! I can’t wait!”, he exclaimed. The fennec fox was, of course, very excited at the prospect of competing in a singing competition, and couldn’t wait for it to start. Meanwhile, Zoe, Bella, and Lionheart exchanged less enthusiastic glances with each other. “Well, I’m sure this’ll be exciting…”, grumbled Lionheart sarcastically. “Hey, hey… there’s no need to be sarcastic now. I’m not that excited myself…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … But, I’m sure everything will be fine…”, reasoned Zoe. Bella just leaned back in her desk, and crossed her right leg over her left knee. “Well, all I know is that I’d personally sing for fun than sing for a school competition…”, she said, half to herself. However, their less-than-eager talks were interrupted when Ms. Porky said that it was lunch time. “Oh yay, lunch!”, exclaimed Pikachu, “Also, yep Time, I brought an extra cookie! Well, I brought a lot of extra cookies, actually, heheh. Any preferences? I got at least 5 different kinds of cookies with me!” ~ “Oh, well, it’s lunch time… guess we might as well go eat”, said Zoe. “Well, it’s not like we have a choice”, said Lionheart. Zoe rolled her eyes a bit. She understood that Lionheart didn’t care for going to this school, but she wished that he at least would try to act somewhat happy… ~~~ A little while later, Zoe. Bella, and Lionheart….

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … sat down to eat lunch together. Zoe and Lionheart were both eating sandwiches that they brought from home, while Bella had a piece of pizza. Pikachu sat further away from them, and per usual, was munching down on a bunch of chocolate chip cookies that he brought, along with a small peanut butter and jelly sandwich. As the trio sat together, Lionheart sighed. “I dunno what we’re gonna do…. I really don’t look forward to this competition…” “I don’t, either, but c’mon, everything’s going to turn out fine. I’m sure our school will win.” “ Our school? My real school’s at home… you and me both know that this is just temporary…”, muttered the lion. Zoe was about to respond, when Bella interrupted. “Guys… I don’t think this back and forth is helping anything. Hey, I’m not super enthusiastic about it, but we have to try to keep our spirits up.” “Bella’s right… we should-”…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … However, before the rockerz fox could continue, the voice of someone signing interrupted her. The trio of friends turned towards the singer, and listened to her song… ~~~

~1~…. ♫♪on top.(Oh) There’s other schools but non can make those claims.(Na na na na na) Together we are Kinzville, come cheer our name.(Oh) This will be our year to win these games. We’ll always be Kinzville students forever! And now time has finally arrived. Cuz we believe in the magic of friendship. And you know at the end of the day it is we who survive! (Hey!) We’re not the school we were before.(Before!) Yeah, we’re different now.(Oh oh Hey! Hey!) We overcame the obstacles we faced.(Overcame the obstacles we faced) (Hey!) We’re Kinzville united. Unite! We’ll never bow!(Oh oh Hey! Hey!) So get ready to see us in 1st place. We’ll always be Kinzville students forever! 2, 1! And now our time has finally arrived!(our time is now) Cuz we believe in the magic of friendship. And you know at the end of the day it is we who survive! At the end of the day, it is we who surviiiive!(Na na na na na na) (Wondercolts united together!) (Na na na na na na) (Wondercolts united forever!) We’ll always be Kinzville students ♪♫……~2~

~3~ …♫♪forever! (Kinzville(not Wondercolts, sorry I got confused) united together) And now our time has finally arrived! (Kinzville united forever) Cuz we believe in the magic of friendship!(Na na na na na na) (Kinzville united together) And you know at the end of the day it is we who survive! At the End of the day it is we who surviiiiive!♪♫” Ashleigh Ball sang. everyone clapped and ate lunch. Tim decided to go over and eat his sandwich by Pikachu. “Hi Pikachu! How are you? I hope you will lettuce it! Get it? Oh wait, there no us, just me,” Tim laughed. ~3~ It is now @ilovemoonie’s turn.

kittymade10

(I hope I did not jump over some comments! It does this for some reason sometimes. Anyways, I am pretty sure after @MLP it’s my turn, so just in case I am going to start now. :P) ~1~ -Ana gets on her computer then goes to the school website and sees her school up against Wixshylle school- “I can’t believe this! We are going against another school…..” -calls Angel- Hello? Angel answered. We need to talk! Ana said. About? Angel asked puzzled. Did you go to the school website yet? Ana asked. Nope, why? Angel asked again puzzled. Our school is going against Wixshylle! I am kinda happy for you! You have an amazing voice and now you get to share it to the world! -silence for a few seconds- Don’t be so dramatic Ana! You know more than anyone I am not sharing my voice to… ANYWHERE. -Angel got very angry and hung up the phone- Next day at school……….

kittymade10

~2~ “Angel wait up!” Ana exclaimed. “Why?” Angel said. So you can laugh at me?” “Why would I laugh at you? I thought you would be happy about this it is a good way to get out there and sing!” “NO!” -Angel got sad- “Why not?” Ana said quietly. Because….. I have stage fright! I can’t sing because I get nervous if my mom hears me! Let alone a hole auditorium!” “Oh……” Ana, said discouraged -They continue to walk to school- “Angel?” “What?” I’m sorry I did not know you had stage fright… or any time someone hears you singing you get nervous.” Ana said. “It’s fine.” -Ana looks at Angel- I never told you, so how would you know. -both chuckle awkwardly- Let’s go to class…….. (That’s the end for my turn. Let me know if it looks okay. :))

kittymade10

Sorry for the mix up guys! I’m just letting you know that in the end of my part ~1~ I said they we’re at school, but they are at lunch. The whole part ~2~ was at lunch during the argument. Sorry again.

twinners1

Hope this ends up in the correct spot! -1- DJ Hip Hop went home and lounged on the couch. This was amazing, just relaxing and rapping weirdly. “Woo woo, ya ya, I home ya. Woo woo ya home ya. Ya I’m in home today! I’m wearing some clothes today! Got a couch to sit on and a head to breath toda-yay!” DJ Hip Hop went on rapping till he got a text, it was from Taylor. Taylor’s text said ‘DJ Hip Hop, we are going on a competition against Wixshylle! Meet me soon to practice an actually GOOD song tomorrow at 5:00 PM at my house. Bye’ DJ Hip Hop was amazed! He started writing a song, it went, “We are cooler than you Wixshylle! Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya! Woo woo mc us! We are cooler ya cooler, ya Wixshylle you won’t beat us! Woo!” That was all so far

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I’m so sorry for replying to this so late, MLP!! XP) ~1~ Ever since Ms. Porky had given the announcement that they were to go up against Wixshylle Academy, Matt had been acting rather upset. Melody was trying to stay positive, though she was rather nervous about it. Olaf, on the other hand, didn’t understand his friends’ low spirits. He thought it sounded pretty fun, but since most of the other students didn’t seem very enthusiastic about it, he began to wonder just how good Wixshylle Academy was. He was still wondering about it when Ms. Porky told them all it was time for lunch. “Oh boy, lunch!” Olaf exclaimed. “That ought to cheer you guys up, right?” he asked his friends. “Sure,” Melody said with a smile, but Matt didn’t look as happy. “I don’t see how eating a sandwich is going to get me out of this singing competition, so…not really.” “Ah, you guys are too pessimistic!” Olaf said, shaking his head. “Maybe I’ll go eat with someone else…” ~~~ A few minutes later, the trio of animals were eating lunch. Olaf was sitting with Melody and Matt when he noticed…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …Pikachu and Tim sitting over at another table. “You know, it’s too quiet over here,” he said to Melody and Matt. “I’m gonna go somewhere else.” The penguin took his sandwich and walked over to Pikachu and Tim. “Heya, guys! Do you mind if I sit by you? I was just curious, what do you think about going up against Wixshylle Academy? At first I thought it was cool, but my friends Melody and Matt–” Olaf was cut off suddenly as Ashleigh Ball began to sing. He listened to the song until it was over, and then he began to clap. “Wow, that was a great song!” Melody said, back at the table that she and Matt were sitting at. “Don’t you think so, Matt?” “Yeah,” the oriole replied, “but I still don’t want to take part in this singing competition…” ~~~ (I hope this reply was okay! Sorry if it wasn’t that great…I’m still not exactly sure how to make my characters act, eheheh… :P )

IndigoZap

~1~ Tim looked up at Olaf. “Sure, you can sit with us! What do we think about it? Duh! We think it’s an awesome idea! You want to join us both? We’re singing together!(Oh my gosh!)” Tim said. “So, Olaf, what does your sandwich have in it? I have ketchup and peanut butter!” Tim said excitedly. Ashleigh Ball smiled and sat down and ate her lunch at a table with Sarah Anthonys. “Altough I’m not fond of competition, you did a good job singing it!” Sarah said. “Thanks Sarah!” Ashleigh said. “For some reason, no one seems to like the sound of the competition. Well, Tim and Pikachu seem pumped about it. And maybe Olaf.” “Yeah, but it makes sense that nobody is excited because the Wixshylle students are SOOOO good at winning stuff.” Sarah said taking a bite out of her salad. “And that they are never nice,” Lynda said joining them at at the table. ~~~”Lunch is over, I guess it’s back to class!” Ashleigh Ball said as everyone started to pack up their things and went back to their classrooms. ~1~

IndigoZap

~2~ Back in the classroom, “And, guess what? WE’RE ALSO HAVING THE FRIENDSHIP GAMES!” Miss Proky said excitedly. “OH COME ON! YOU KNOW THAT WIXSHYLLE IS GOOD AT EVERYTHING. WHAT’S THE POINT!” Popstar asked. “The point is is that the games are suppose to be about getting along. Now, here are your papers. Be sure to fill them out. NO USING YOUR TEXTBOOKS. This is a test,” Miss Porky said. “Ugh!” Sarah said. Tim smiled. He started working on his papers. Q1. Who was the first mayor of Kinzville? “Um, PJ Meow,” Tim said to himself. “I want you all to turn in your papers in less than 15 minuets,” Miss Porky said. It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn! :D @Twinners1 and @Kittymade10, first they ate lunch. Then they go back to the classroom. Please don’t get off into a different scene like last time. And DO NOT MAKE YOUR PETS SOUNDS EXCITED ABOUT THE GAMES PLEASE. Thank you. If you have any sill pets, they can sound excited, and none of them have band members yet. Thank you.

TaffyKitty12

~1~ Pikachu clapped once Ashleigh finished her song. “Wow, that was really good!”, he said to himself. The fennec fox then proceeded to eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwich that he brought with him, when he heard someone talking to him. He turned to look, and saw that it was Olaf, the signature penguin. “Hiya, Olaf! Yep, you can totally sit here with us… I don’t mind! And also, since ya asked, I actually look forward to it! I mean, it’s a signing completion, no? How could I be upset about that? Too bad everyone else seems kinda glum about it… even my newer pals over there… “, he started, gesturing towards the table that Zoe, Lionheart, and Bella sat at, “… don’t really want to participate. It’s odd, right? I’m guessing yours at like that, too?” ~~~ A little while later, after lunch was done, the trio of friends, and Pikachu, headed back to the classroom. “Ugh, and now we have to take a test”, grumbled Lionheart…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … as he plopped down at his desk, “Honestly, I don’t even know why we’re here…” “Lionheart, come on… I know you don’t like this place, but can you at least pretend to be happier? Yes, I’d rather be at home, too, but look on the bright side! Once our courses are over, we get to stay back home again. We won’t have to go to a regular school like this again”, reasoned Zoe. Lionheart didn’t reply, rather, he rested his head in his hands. Bella glanced at Zoe, “You know, he might have a point…” “I suppose”, shrugged Zoe, “I can’t say I entirely disagree with him, be I really wish he wouldn’t be so negative.” ~~ A few minutes later, the group heard Ms. Porky mention doing Friendship Games. “Ooh, how fun!”, exclaimed Pikachu, “I like that idea!” Lionheart, on the other hand, rolled his eyes. “Oh great, another thing we have to do…” Zoe shook her head. “Well, it doesn’t sound as bad as the competition, right?”…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … “Yeah, it kind of sounds just as bad…” replied the lion. Zoe frowned… why were her fitness always such pessimists during times like these? ~~~ Bella sighed at the mention of a test. “Great, I love tests…”, she said, sarcastically, “and no textbooks? Even better. Honestly…” She reluctantly grabbed her pencil, and started filling in the answers. Zoe and Lionheart followed suit. Zoe tried to maintain a content expression, but Lionheart, on the other hand, mumbled under his breath, looking quite unhappy. ~~~

kittymade10

~1~ After Ana and Angel made up they finished lunch and went to there classroom. They sat in class where they saw some other students that looked rather sad. Ana whispered to Angel. “Are they new here?” Ana replied. “No, I don’t think so…” As class went on Ms. Porky announced that the school was going to have the Friendship Games. “NOOOOO!” Screamed Ana. “The friendship games are SO overrated!” Angel sat quietly upset about it as well- The teacher ignored this comment and went on with what she was saying. Angel whispered into Ana’s ear saying: “Don’t get so worked up about this. I learned that when adults tell you to do something, do it and act like your okay with it.” -Ana agreed very reluctantly- (This is all I got. Hope this reply was okay, and went with everyone’s replies.)

ilovemoonie

(I hope I’m not going out of order here…I’m still not exactly sure of the order, but I was told it’s my turn, so I’ll just reply now.) ~1~ “Thanks, guys!” Olaf replied to Pikachu and Tim as he sat down. “My other friends were being boring and quiet, and I thought this table looked like more fun. Oh, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on the competition! I thought it sounded like fun…I don’t know what’s wrong with everyone else! I know, right, Pikachu? My friends aren’t very excited about it either…they’re making it sound like it’s going to be really awful or something.” The penguin shrugged. “It sounds cool to me! And really, Tim? Cool! I’d love to join you guys!” Olaf took a bite of his sandwich. “Mine? Oh, it just has turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, mayonnaise, ham, avocado…” Olaf continued listing things off for another ten seconds. “…bacon, and maple syrup! (Olaf likes weird foods apparently XD) Ooh, peanut butter and ketchup? Yum!” ~~~ After they finished eating, Olaf, Melody, and Matt headed back to the classroom. Olaf was feeling rather happy, and he hummed the tune to Let It Go

ilovemoonie

~2~ … as he waited for class to start back up. A few minutes later, Ms. Porky made an announcement: they were going to be doing the Friendship Games. “Friendship Games?” Olaf asked. “Cool! Those sound fun!” “Fun?” Matt asked. “Doesn’t sound fun to me. First it was the singing competition, and now this, too? Everyone knows that the other school will just beat us, anyway…I don’t think this day could get much worse.” “We’re also doing a test,” Melody informed him, picking up her pencil, and Matt sighed. “Of course we are.” The duo began filling in the answers. Matt was clearly upset, and though Melody wasn’t too excited either, she tried to stay positive as she did the test. Olaf, on the other hand, had no problem whatsoever. He flew through the answers, wondering why his friends were still so upset. Who was the first mayor of Kinzville? Wow, these questions are easy! he thought to himself as he wrote down the answer. I’m going to ace this test! ~~~

twinners1

Hope this is in the right spot. Also, so so sorry if I get the time period or something wrong. -1- DJ Hip Hop was sitting beside Taylor and Rocky. Rocky was trying to think of words that rhymed with ‘Rocky’ or ‘Awesome’ while Taylor looked annoyed with him. He sat down and heard the announcement and shrugged, ‘I wonder what that is’ he wondered. He took out his work and saw it say, “1. What is 5067 divided by 23?” Then he thought of a song, he wrote it down and wrote, “If we divide, the sun and the moon, we get Day and night now that’s true. Although, wanna know about eclipses? They are when the sun and the moon go together, you know? Now enough facts for now so let’s see something great like a tiny elephant, or a giant mouse, now that’s some cool stuff that’s all for now, let’s say goodbye to our good friends the crowd.” He passed it to Rocky who’s eyes turned red and he put a giant X on it and wrote, “write about awesome Rocky!” Taylor looked at it trying to read it over Rocky’s note and nodded, then wrote “no Rocky in it.” Then he wrote the

(I hope I’m replying to this in the right spot!) 1~ “I close my eyes and I can see a world that’s waiting up for me, that I call my own,” Barbara started. Spike and Mike joined in. “Through the dark, through the door, through where no one’s been before, but it feels like home. They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy. They can say, they can say I’ve lost my mind. I don’t care, I don’t care, so call me crazy. We can live in a world that we design. ‘Cause every night I lie in bed, the brighter colors fill my head. A million dreams are keeping me awake! I think of what the world could be; a vision of the one I see…

2~ … A million dreams is all it’s gonna take,” the trio sang as they embraced, and Barbara whispered the last few notes, “oh, a million dreams for the world we’re gonna make,” and they began the second verse as they reached their classroom and burst the door open. “Sorry we’re late!” Barbara apologized and ran to her empty desk. “Aw, a test? Seriously?” Spike whined in a voice he anticipated to be quieter. ‘Who was the first mayor of Kinzville? I GOT this!’ Barbara thought to herself. “What’s this about Friendship Games?” Mike asked. “And a battle of the bands?” “Battle of the bands? I LOVE singing!” replied Barbara in an eager voice…

3~ …and thought about which song she should sing. ‘Endangered Love’ was, of course, her first thought, when Spike turned to her. “How about you write your own song?” he asked, reading her mind and knowing that she was considering the song options. ‘Hmm…’ she thought. ‘But, about WHAT? Oh, right, we have a test,’ and bean working extra fast. She glanced upon a question that read, “Who made up the term ‘grasp for knowledge’?” (IDK, it just relates to the song she is going to write) “I GOT IT!” she yelled and covered her mouth, but could barely restrain her thought. (I hope I did okay, and sorry that Barbara is basically the main character out of the three!)

*began, not bean in my comment above* Ah, autocorrect… XD

~1~(Hi, Heartoz, great job with your first reply! Oh, and Barbara can be excited, but nobody else because WSA always wins.(And twinners, I see that your reply got cut off. Oops. XP, and sorry I”m going through this roleplay so fast with scenes! XP Okay, so what. I’m terrible at doing roleplays. So on this reply, just have your pets be in the classroom. I went too short in lunch. =P)) Tim, who prettttttty much got all of the questions wrong(except for question number 13, “Which Webkinz was the POTM in April, 2009?”) Ms. Porky, who went out to collect all of the papers, randomly got hit by a door on the way back to her desk. “Oooof!” she said as 3 students quickly ran inside, grabbed a paper off of her desk that wasn’t written on and sat on their seats, and read about the Friendship Games on the screen in the classroom. “Oh, hi Barbara, hi Mike, and hi Spike. Ouch. Next time when you’re 44 minuets and 0.32 seconds late, please don’t slam the door AFAP(As Fast As Possible). Now, please finish your test so we can move on to ~1~

~2~ math.” Ms. Porky said looking at the time. “Hmm, it’s 1:33. How about the REST of you(besides Spike, Barbara, and Mike) work on an essay…” “No, please, nothing about the battle of the bands!” The Letter Black(Sarah Anthony) said as she covered her fluffy papillon dog ears wit her paws. “…about who’s your favorite WKN worker and why,” Ms. Porky said as Sarah Anthony broke her led on her purple pencil while Tim was chewing on his. “Tim, I thought you had gum so you DIDN’T bite your pencil(LOL THAT’S ME!),” Ms. Porky said as she tossed him a piece of raspberry-grape flavored gum but it ended landing RIGHT on Ana’s desk. “Whoops, sorry, Ana! I didn’t mean to!” Ms. Porky said as she gave the gum tossing another shot to Tim. “Okay, so… *gum flies over to Tim, bounces on his nose, bounces off and jumps towards Melody, but then ends up jumping on rocky. “DANG IT!!!” Ms. Porky said. That’s it. Tim. Come up here and get your own piece of gum,” Ms. Porky said as the small, striped alley kitten got up from his desk and walked ~2~

~3~ Ms. Porky. “Here,” she said giving him a caramel-pineapple flavored piece of gum. Tim looked at it, sniffed it with his pink kitty nose, and quickly made an XP face.(Oh wait, d•X3 No whiskers, though) “GROSS! I HATE CARAMEL AND PINEAPPLE!(Okay, so that is relatable to me. I only like caramel in Snickers and Twix. Otherwise. NO! I prefer sour things and mostly only Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Yummm…)” Time said. “JUST TAKE IT!” Ms. Porky said. Tim, who was a small kitten, walked over to Melody and asked her, “Hi, Melanie(Melanie on purpose. Not Melody)! Can we twade? I don’t like caramel and pineapple. I prefer raspberry-grape(or whatever that was),” Tim asked giving Melody big, cute, kitty eyes(As you can tell, he’s only 7. XD). ~3~ Okay, so, it’s Taffy or Kitty’s turn!

Hey MLP! Sorry I’m taking my turn late. I’ve been busy with school lately, but I’m ready to reply now haha. It’s actually the middle of the night, and I can’t sleep because of this annoying cold, so I thought, why not take my turn in this role play now? XD 1- “Tiger, Tiger! Yeah? I wanna dance! Let’s get the party started with a scratch from your hands. Tiger, tiger! Yeah? You’re number one! Drop my favorite beat because I wanna have fun, real fun.” Jazzy the musical note dalmation and Taylor the rockerz coyote sang along to their favorite kinz tunes song “Tiger, Tiger” while walking to school. They couldn’t believe how late they were. They had slept through half of the day! It had been a dreary morning because of all the rain. It was perfect sleeping weather for them and they didn’t even hear their alarm clocks go off. “Come on Jazzy, let’s walk faster!”, said Taylor. By the time they got to school, it was already about 1:30…

2- They arrived in Ms Porky’s room and sat down. “Sorry we’re late!”, they both said. The teacher passed out some papers to them. “Oh no, a quiz already?”, mumbled Jazzy. They finished their quizzes and turned in their papers. The other students filled them in on the friendship games that were going to take place. “Well this is turning into a bad day”, said Taylor. Jazzy agreed. They were upset because the other school, Wixshylle, was good at everything. They didn’t see a point in even competing. They knew their school was going to lose. The other students explained how the teacher was excited about it, so Jazzy and Taylor didn’t complain anymore and sat quietly in their seats. -Sorry my reply wasn’t the best. I’m joining the role play late, so I hope my reply turned out okay. My next reply will be better and longer. I’m getting tired, so hopefully I’ll actually be able to sleep. I shortened my reply when I started getting tired. Thanks for letting me join the role play late MLP! (By the way, the part where the students hit Ms Porky with the door was hilarious!)

kittymade10

~1~ (First off SO sorry this is so late and I hope this is good) Angel walks into class and take a seat soon Ana following her a few minutes late. “Where we’re you?” asked Angel “We have a test.” Ana replied. “Sorry. I was up all night studying! I really want to do well on this test! -they both sat down and the teacher handed them their tests- Thank you -both girls said in unison accidentally then laughed- Near the end of class the girls got their quiz back. “How’d you do?” Angel asked. -Ana read her paper and looked very excited- I got an A+! Ana replied. That’s amazing! -Angel stated then read hers too- I got a A-. She seemed a disappointed. I mean she is happy for her friend of course, but how could she not get an A+ like Ana? -Ana noticed her disappointment- Ana “Hey! Cheer up! I bet you will do better next time. Besides, you normally always do better than me, so what’s this one time?” Angel started to lighten up at that. Angel replied. “You’re right, but…. It doesn’t matter who does better. We both tried out hardest! -they agreed as the bell rang- (I hope it was not short! :>)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Sorry for the late reply, guys! XP) ~~~ “Okay, there. The test is finished!”, said Bella. She then pushed the completed test paper over to the other side of her desk, and rested her head in her paws. “Thank goodness that’s completed… I better get an A for all the effort I put into it”, she muttered to herself. “Well at least you’re done”, growled Lionheart as he shook his head, “I’m not even halfway finished with mine yet. To think, I could be home playing my guitar right now instead of answering silly trivia questions.” “They’re not silly. They’re thought-provoking. They are designed to help us think”, chimed Zoe, who was getting really tired of her friends’ constant complaining, “And to be quite frank, I don’t think you would be playing your guitar if we were at home, Lionheart. We’d probably be working on the lyrics for our latest song.” “But still, that’s a heck of a lot better than school!”, exclaimed the lion. Bella nodded. “He has a point, you know.”…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “Maybe he does but… -never mind”, mumbled Zoe, as she finished the last question on the quiz and put her paper aside. There was no use in arguing with her band mates. ~~~ Pikachu completed the final question on his quiz, and then leaned back into his chair, excited to see what grade he would receive. “That was a fun little test… hopefully there’s another one later!”, he said to himself. The peppy fennec fox then turned his focus to the front of the classroom, and saw that Ms. Porky let Tim have some gum. Pikachu immediately raised his hand. “Ms. Porky, can I have some candy, too? I’m kinda hungry.” “But you just ate lunch”, piped Bella, who was sitting a few desks over. “I know, but I always leave room for extra dessert!” ~~~

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I am so sorry for the late reply! XP ) ~1~~ Olaf finished his test up quickly, quite confident that he had gotten all of the answers right. (In reality, however, he had answered them so fast that he really got most of them wrong.) “Done!” he announced, to no one in particular. “How’s that for fast?” He looked over at Matt, who mumbled something under his breath as he continued his test, and Melody, who looked down at the paper, silently filling the answers in, and he knew that he had finished before them both. The penguin grinned and leaned back in his seat, when he thought he heard Ms. Porky say something about doing an essay on who their favorite WKN worker was and why. “Ooh, are we really doing an essay, Ms. Porky?” Olaf asked excitedly. ~~~ A minute or two later, Melody was just writing down the last answer on her test when she noticed something land on her desk; it was a piece of raspberry-grape gum. Huh, free gum, she thought, that’s cool! Before she could even get a chance to pick it up, however, Tim walked up to her…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …and asked if they could trade. Melody had never tried caramel-pineapple gum before, but it didn’t sound that good to her. Nevertheless, she decided she would trade anyway. Not even bothering to correct the cat on her name, the cocker spaniel replied to Tim with a smile, “Sure, we can trade. Here!” Melody held out the raspberry-grape gum in her paw. ~~~ Olaf hadn’t been paying attention, (he had been trying to figure out who his favorite WKN worker was, in case they were really doing that essay), but when he heard Pikachu ask if he could have candy, he instantly perked up. “Candy? Are we allowed to have candy in class? Cool! May I have some too, please?” he asked. ~~~

ilovemoonie

Hey there, MLP! Oh, that’s really cool that you’re starting another roleplay!! :D It sounds pretty cool, I must say! I would join, but I unfortunately don’t have any Rockerz pets. Would it still be possible for me to join anyway? (If not, I totally understand!!) Just let me know, thanks! :) Also, just curious, what is the roleplay going to be about? (You don’t have to tell me if you want to keep it a secret it or something, I was just curious. ;) )

Hey Moonie! Thanks! Aw, it’s alright if you don’t. I kinda want you to join anyways. Sure! You can use any of your pets that sounds like they’d be perfect for a musical roleplay. Like Melody. You should totally use her! The roleplay…..um….it’s about music. And songwriting. And….I think I want to keep it a secret.

ilovemoonie

Hi MLP! You’re welcome! And okay, thanks! If it’s all right with you, then, I’d love to join! :) Ooh, that is a good idea! I actually forgot about Melody, haha, but she would be really good for this roleplay, considering she likes singing! Let’s see, then…I think I’ll use Melody (female Signature cocker spaniel), Olaf, (male Signature penguin; because I feel like he would be very fun to use in a singing roleplay), and Matt Orangebird (Male lil’ kinz oriole; I’ve never used him on here before, but since he also likes singing, I thought he would be good to use…I hope that’s all right with you!) Anyway, just let me know if these guys are okay! I look forward to participating in your roleplay! And heheh, okay! Well it sounds really cool from what you told me! ;)

Heyozz Moons! Yup! Yeah, you’re welcome! Haha, really? I didn’t think you did. As long as she can sing, I’m alright! Awesome! Can’t wait!

kittymade10

@MLP, I have NO idea if I’m joining or not. I did not decide yet. I have… two rockerz pets. Alex, my rockerz Mohawk puppy (boy), and Jackie, my rockerz raccoon (girl). If I do join, just something you should know. Jackie will have a crush on someone but they won’t know. I did not decide yet.

twinners1

I would like to join! I will use DJ Hip Hop the rockers bunny, Rocky the Mohawk puppy, and Taylor the Mohawk chiwaha (I hope I spelled it right) they are all members of the weirdest band ever… the bad beats! They are weird rapper dude except Taylor is a girl and when she is around make sit sorta betterish…

Okay, cool! Um, it’s actually spelled “Chihuahua”. Okay, but could you please go with the flow? Like read everybody else’s scene then do yours and sort of copy it. ;)

twinners1

Ok!

Comments are closed.