Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,403 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

SaveTilikum

Hi y’all! Haven’t been on in forever :( High school is sooo time consuming! I am planning on getting the Snow Soft Kitty and naming her either Hymn or Noel/Noela. Which name do y’all like best? I hope to hear from you soon! Be sure to friend me at PomJazz, I’ll try to be on more once I’m done writing this huge To Kill A Mockingbird paper! :D ~Tilly

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ewww that book never sounded like much fun… Try 1984 by George Orwell. Now that’s a GREAT piece of literature for ya! And Noel is a pretty name for her:) Hymn doesn’t sound right tho lol. Maybe Hymna or Nymeria:) those are prettier names in my opinion:)

okiedokie456

hi umm how do you get a new pet??????? i have never been on this before. wait how do you play this im so confused!!!!!

coco18819

Hey guys its moi coco18819 <webkinz account and I got a lovely pink googles from giant tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sooooo cccuuuutttteee. I wish I could copy and paste a pic from google onto here to show u!!!!!!!! #GOOGLES

When I went to Fivebelow I got rockerz too! I got the raccoon and the papillion:) so cute:) still need a name for my papillion lol. My raccoon is gonna be named Jinxy:)

MEGWEBKINZ

My newest pet is named Chi Chi, and she is a Lil kinz Chihlualua! I found her at the 99 cent store and I was very happy! :)

Comments are closed.