Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,404 replies, has 195 voices, and was last updated by  ellaelk 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppypower04

oh ya and the brown bears name is Sunshine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

puppypower04

i got 20 new webkinz for Christmas! not even kidding including 4 signatures! ( and one signature endangered!) I will only tell you the signatures right now, the rest are a surprise! Fredereck the signature sea turtle, Topanga the signature Chimpanzee, Silver the signature grey tabby cat, Molly the signature portuguese water dog, and my signature endangered brown bear, you can see them right now if you add me and look on my page! the first 20 you will see are my new ones! ( but I will post them later on in about a week I think) my user name is pinkystar2004 by the way

crystal33447

hi guys! meet my new chihuahua, artemis! if i am the only one who named their webkinz artemis please dont use the name! anyway she is a great friend, is deathly afraid of star, (my silversoft) loves to pop up out of no where and say WATCHYA DOING?! and takes long bathroom breaks (so try not to be behind her in a bathroom line) artemis is crazy weird but not as weird as star. well hope you enjoyed reading this! Artemis: WHATCHYA DOING?! :I

ilovemlp22

I’m not trying to be mean though anyone can name there pet Artemis if they want its not like the names copyrighted. Names are for everyone

GraceHop2014

I just got a candy googles, chameleon, and a lemon-lime gecko for christmas! I named the candy googles Lollipop, the chameleon Cantaloupe, And the lemon-lime gecko Sprite.

PEBBLES1973

I just adopted a flutter pig and named him Flutter. I have a Pink iced penguin too but I will adopt him next year & I named him Icicle

Comments are closed.