Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,404 replies, has 195 voices, and was last updated by  ellaelk 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hopfulley, I can get the snowy doggo soon If I keep playing for now I should make a room for her!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kinzklipfan

You can do it! What are thinking of naming her?

szivarvany5

I just adopted a Pixie Fox that I have named Skylor Chen (after the Ninjago character)! I`m so thrilled!

kinzklipfan

That’s such a cute name! Is Ninjago still around? My brother and I used to into it years ago, so it brings back good memories.

I just adopted a pet named Mipha, after the Zora Champion from the video game breath of the wild. She is a pink fox and is currently in her room with her friend, Link, who is a leopard. I put her in all blue and her backyard has a bunch of pools in it. She is so cute and likes seafood.

More about Mipha, (my pink fox) she wears a blue dress and a tiara. I put so much effort into her room and if anyone wants to friend me, my name is dogsemma. She has a little kitchen, backyard, and bedroom with blue and I was sure to add lots of elements of water because in Breath of the wild, Mipha is a Zora (fish people) and they love water, so I was sure to surround my pet named after this character with water. If you can’t already tell, Mipha is my favorite character in breath of the wild, and sorry if this sounds kinda ranty.

I got a Ribbon Iguana plush recently, her name is Vib-Ribbon after the video game. I really love the plush, I love “specialty” design Webkinz you know not just your normal animals the funky designed ones XD

Chocomese

My newest pet is a PomPom Chinchilla named Snuggles that I was finally able to get a bit ago!

Comments are closed.