Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,374 replies, has 177 voices, and was last updated by  Sippycup98 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TigerKinzKG

For Christmas i got the Shark (Folly),Reindeer (Prancer),Blue Whale (Pepsi),Nick Mazin Hamster (i renamed him Nicholas),and a Signature Marble Cat (Sorrel). Also today i got the Black Cat (Hollyleaf),Grey Arabian (Stone),Siamese (Piper),and an un-named lizard :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fennekin11

Recently, I have a Moon Dragon named Estelle. And she’s very cute and dreams of being an astronaut.

LabLover2014

I got a Lil’ Kinz Black Poodle for Christmas! Her name is Celine Charlotte.

Hello lovelies! I just received a brilliant cinnamon guinea pig Webkinz for Christmas. I decided to name the chum Sinatra, after the very well known Frank Sinatra from America. If any of you would fancy to be my chap on WW my username is PomJazz.

Hhayes

Aww that’s awesome that you got the cinnamon guinea pig, I love guinea pigs! The name Sinatra sounds awesome! I sent you a friend request by the way, you should get one from Galaya. Judging by your username on here, do you like Star Wars?

I’m planning to get the Harmony Dragon. Now, I’m very picky about dragons here. I don’t want them to fly, only walk. Then I don’t like them standing (which is why I decided not to get the Holiday Helper Dragon). I didn’t really like the beard of it, but after a while of gazing at the Harmony Dragon, I managed to get used to it. If a new dragon is added though, and it fits my standards, perhaps I’ll buy that one instead. What are you guys planning for a new pet?

Aye, I’ve changed directions. Now I am going for the Stormy Dragon (online version) or Citrus Dragon (online version) I never knew they existed as online pets, too.

petthepest

I really like the online pictures of the blushing fawn, and the new westie dog, but would have to see them in real life to decide if I like either of them enough to buy them. Dragons make cute pets, though. Congrats on whichever one you decide to get. I only have one dragon so far: The earth dragon.

LabLover2014

I’m not sure quite which one yet… debating between the new Siberian Husky and the 10 Year Magic W Pup…

Comments are closed.