My first trade list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My first trade list!

This topic contains 141 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Angelthepup22 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Good to be the king dress
    Pink berets
    Springtime laced heels
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top, skirt and hat
    Team lug shirt
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light x2
    Vases of pink petunia’s x3
    Pretty pink roses x3
    Glowing lamp x2
    Blooming coffee table x6
    Nafaria potted vine x2
    Nafaria House candelabra x5
    Alyssa House candelabra x5
    Nafaria plush x5
    Touring van x2
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van x3
    Tangerine chair
    Blue striped chair x4
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    As soon as this goes up I will post the other part and my wish list!

Hey Lamb. Did you still have the dino egg fridge and rock bed? I need duplicates now. I have the acropolis bed, and will include the egypt side table. The plushies I have are nibbles, roberta, salley, molly, stoogles, alex and sera. LMK if you need any of those. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Oh and I forgot to mention that for the plushies do you mean the ones from Webkinz news like Salley kinz’ plushie? Lol, please let me know! LT

LambTyler

IF you are proposing the fridge and bed for the super bed and side table yes!!!! :D :D :D :D Please reply as soon as this goes up so I can send over the items. And will have to send the TV and benches too ;) ~LT~

Great I will send soon. Let me know if you need any of the plushes I listed above. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Ok so I sent the TV and benches then the egg fried and rock bed after you sent your 2. I am not sure about the plushies because I can’t find where they are from… Are they the ones from webkinz newz like kinz’ plushies?? Please let me know cause I’m confused. Lol. LT

Yes they are the Kinz plushes from WKN. Or I have the Ghost Pirate and Sera plushes from Adventure Park. ~mom~

LambTyler

I managed to collect all the plushies from Webkinz newz and I will have to check but I am pretty sure I already sera plush. I think I need the ghost plush though! And hey I finished the adventure park quest, did you get the statue? Just checking, LT :)

huggiebuggy9

Do you still have the road trip vans?

LambTyler

Yes I do! Please take a look at my wish list and see if you have anything! ♥♥LT♥♥

nightowl21

hi, im interested in that garnet birthstone lamp? what would you like for it?~

LambTyler

Take a look at my wish list to see if you have anything I want! I would probably trade the lamp for a Webkinz news item but I could probably change the deal :) LT

I’m trading threee webkinz accounts, i need priceless clothing for them… if you need any info on them, just ask. ILYK (ill let you know)

LambTyler; do you have any psi left?

LambTyler

Hi! I don’t have the Trailblazin’ terrier scooter or the super fluffy sofa anymore. But I also got some new ones: Strawberry bubble bath, Reeds N’ rush sofa, horseshoe fireplace, racetrack treadmill and ski lodge fireplace! As for the accounts I don’t have any priceless clothes sorry. PLMK if you are interested. LT

Artisticat

What’s that you say? Strawberry bubble bath? xD I’ll send over three more posters for that, if you’d like.

LambTyler

Hey I wouldn’t mind to work out a trade with you for the bathtub but CCCCC asked about PSI first so I would like to see if she is interested. Hope you don’t mind :) LT

Artisticat

Sure! Let me know the results. ^^

LambTyler

And hey! I already had the monkey poster thing so I was wondering if I could send it back and switch with the Dragster TCG? PLMK! Thanks! ~LT~

Artisticat

@LT Sure! Are you sure you don’t want another poster from Series 3 instead? The Dragster Poster is from Series 1, and is quite smaller than the ones from Series 3. I didn’t know if you were putting them in the same room or not, so I just thought I’d let you know. Lol. If you’d still prefer the dragster poster, just send the other one back and I’ll send it over! (Or just tell me whatever one you want when you send the monkey one back)

LambTyler

Oh I know it is smaller but I think I have the others so :P LT

Artisticat

@Lamb Hey! Finally the forums updated. Once you send the monkey poster back, I’ll send you the Dragster TCG poster! And do you have any results for the strawberry bubble bath? I’ll be happy to trade some items for it!

LambTyler

Ok! Thanks for the poster! As for the bathtub they haven’t replied so I can go ahead and figure out a trade with you for it. I suggest making a new forum though, so I can see your updated trade list and wish list! Just a suggestion though :P Thanks, LT

Artisticat

@Lamb It’s already up! Just waiting for my trade list to be approved. ^^

LambTyler

Yes I saw it! Can’t wait till you post the trade list! :) LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.