My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,806 replies, has 277 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzplayer1212 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Anyone have chocolate or white chocolate tulip bulb seeds they don’t want? If so I have lots to trade for them. LMK and thanks :) chicklet711

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Watermelon75

Anyone have colossal movie screen?!

Roxy616

@Watermelon75, I sent a Colossal Movie Screen a couple of days ago…Did you get it? Roxy

14wehttam

would you happen to have another? I’ve never had one and would absolutely love one!! add me 14wehttam

@kcroxy2 Thanks for sending over the friend request. I have a few apple seeds and maybe a few others I can send over to you. None of them are estore seeds, they are from floats and click to win. i”ll check to see if I have any taller plant type thing but right off hand I’m not remembering anything like that.

14wehttam

omg I would love apple seeds if you have any more! please add me 14wehttam :)) thanks!

Does anyone have any seeds for the Orange trees, macadamia nuts, or dates? I can trade for cantaloupe seeds, apple seeds, cucumber, snow peas, white tulip seeds, or red pepper seeds. Or if there is something else you’d like let me know and I’ll see if I have it!

animalmomkls

Hi @lavenderrose1, I would really love to trade a date palm tree seed for a white tulip seed. I might also have an extra macadamia nut tree seed, but I would have to look. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Just let me know if that works. Is lavenderrose1 your username in WW? Thanks, animalmomkls : )

poodle15634

Hi everybody! I’ve posted once before in a different forum I believe, but had no luck. Here are a couple of things on my wish list! I have been looking for……. the donkey foal psi swing (can’t remember name), crown beanbag chair psi, claw machine psi, the silo slide psi, the cat visor wig, fiesta tiled fountain psi, flamingo rug, and sweet stitched trampoline. Feel free to add me to “notify” me! I am not very good at checking the forums. I’ve got stuff i can trade for them and can send what i’ve got. Thanks!

Comments are closed.