My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 22 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi @maurakinz i have a few things i can send from your list :) i sent you a request, making new friends on here is wonderful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone,my green grass has vanished! i really loved that hat with the flower,if anyone has one,i have many things to trade.Thank you! Chrissy1020

maurakinz

@roxy616 @alucard you’ve all been so generous to me, thank you so much! Please let me know if there are any items you need I would love to help you out!

maurakinz

Please help me track down these items! I’m especially looking for the strawberry rain boots and rain coat and the little lamb plushy!! white mouse plushy, emo jeans, 2x strawberry beanbag chair, love sunglasses, green toad hat, rubber ducky, bunny bow hat, spring umbrella wall hanging, ducky smock, blue sky boots, sprigged flower dress, bunny plushy, fresh tulips from the garden, strawberry rain boots, strawberry rain coat, duckling plushy, baby swan plushie, wild red mushrooms, little lamb plushy, lily hair clip, octopus bubble blower, polar bear toque, snowy bear decoration, snowshoe hare plushy, apple farmers shoes, webkinz tiara, heartfelt piano, lovely pond, sweetheart side table, lovely hearts rug, spring shepard toque, sweetheart whale plushy, hope plush, presto plush, hot pink flower power skirt, giggly zum plushy, lazy zum plushy, cinnamon’s candy jar, deco hamster framed portrait, flower petal rug, cup of lollipops, pink penguin slippers, crisp apple shoes, love bear cake dispenser, trouble cookie dispenser, red heart alarm clock, hapily ever cake, fluttery skirt, jean skirt & belt, plaid pink skirt, team sera shirt, candy dreamland dress, donut dress, rainow sprinkles dress, makeup bag, chalet bathtub, basket of basil, popstar dress, glitter butterfly tank top, candy crown, sunshine daisy skirt,

Hi! I can send you the ‘cup of lollipops’! Will send you a friend request now :)

Roxy616

Hi, @maurakinz, First, I’d like to welcome you to the forum…You’ll find that this is a great place to make new friends, and everyone here is very kind and willing to help out whenever possible. Also, I have several of the items on your list and will be more than happy to send these to you. Please send a friend request to Roxy616, and let me know if your Webkinz (Classic or Next) username is different than the one you use here on Webkinz Newz. If you happen to have already sent out a lot of friend requests and there are still 8 or more of those requests that haven’t been accepted yet, then the system won’t allow you to send out any additional friend requests until there are less than 8 still waiting to be accepted, so if that turns out to be the case, just leave me a message here to let me know, and I will send you a friend request instead. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

maurakinz

Just added you, I’m maurakinz :)

LCB2022

I have 3 wild red mushrooms you are welcome to!

maurakinz

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum so my wishlist is quite long, so this I cut it down to just my most desired items, I’m especially looking for any of the plushy items (especially the little lamb and the hamsters, presto and hope!) as well as the strawberry rain boots and rain coat. if anyone has anything on here I’d be extremely grateful and would love to work out a trade. Please help! My username is maurakinz and I’m always looking to add new people! ~(white mouse plushy!, emo jeans!, 2x strawberry beanbag chair!, love sunglasses!, green toad hat!, rubber ducky!, bunny bow hat!, spring umbrella wall hanging!, ducky smock!, blue sky boots!, sprigged flower dress!, bunny plushy!, fresh tulips from the garden!, strawberry rain boots!, strawberry rain coat!, duckling plushy!, baby swan plushie!, wild red mushrooms!, little lamb plushy!, lily hair clip!, octopus bubble blower!, polar bear toque!, snowy bear decoration!, snowshoe hare plushy!, apple farmers shoes!, webkinz tiara!, heartfelt piano!, lovely pond!, sweetheart side table!, lovely hearts rug!, spring shepard toque!, sweetheart whale plushy!, hope plush!, presto plush!, hot pink flower power skirt!, giggly zum plushy!, lazy zum plushy!, cinnamon’s candy jar!, deco hamster framed portrait!, flower

Comments are closed.