My Wishlist and TradeList! ~Angel

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Wishlist and TradeList! ~Angel

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Here is a list of stuff that i would really like. PSI: 1. Rapid Rescue Fire Truck ( Dalmation) 2. Northern Nights Bed ( Regular Husky) 3. Arctic Window ( Polar Bear) Clothing 1. Camo Tank Top 2. Leapard tank 3. Pop Rock Princess hat 4. Pop Rock Princess skirt 5. Sailor Tunic 6. Springtime Shoes 7.Webkinz Pet Coat ( The Blue One ) 8. Summer Time Skirt 9. Sunny summer Hat All of the clothing can be found at the KinzStyle Shop right now. Here is a list of stuff i have Clothing: 1. Glass slippers 2. Magic W Face Sticker 3. Charmed Boots 4. Charmed Mushroom Hat 5. Clown Costume ( Including Shoes and Nose ) 6.Green Popstar Dress 7. Balloon Darts Zip-up Hoody 8. Sunny day Swimsuit ( From Vacation Island ) 9. Bee Pants 10. Bee Shoes 11. Fall Zip Polo 12. Straw Skirt ( From Vacation Island ) 13. Sunshine hat ( From Vacation Island ) 14. FishHook Hat ( From Vacation Island ) That is all that i know of right now. i will let you know if i need anything else or if i get in anything else. ~Texas Girl

uh!? anyone wanna trade!? PLEASE!?!? ~ Go Texas Longhorns and Navy Goats!!!

hello?! i would really like to have some of this stuff especially the PSI!!!~Texas Girl

erin ( may i call you that?) yes that trade offer is good. i will like to update my want list. whiplash splash, neo gothic dress, and medival dress.

Lol I just got charmed mushroom hat xD I will accept any other offers lol btw you can call me Sniffle

Kassuzy, i will take the trade! i will send you the stuff right now

I could get you the KinzStyle clothes and Vacation Island souvenirs, because I’m a Deluxe Member. What do you have to trade me? – there are some rare clothing items (especially the purple spiderweb witch hat) and POTM items that I want.

Scratch the witch hat, because an awesome friend sent it to me today!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.