Naming service!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming service!!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

I know theres alot of them but i wanted to make a naming buisness. I also want to be a 2 in one naming buisness. I want to be able to give names to people who need help naming their webkinz but i also wanna tell somebody what kind of webkinz pet i think they are most like. So all i need is for you to tell me your gender, personality, your favourite colour and your favourite genre of music. (what kind of music you listen to). sorry if it seems like im copying the others i just really wanna try this out!! :)

foxstar2000

HEYY! How are my pals doing?? i was gone for the weekend so i diddnt get to reply but im back!! wanted to say thanks for the ideas of what pet i could be and for the complements on my pet names!! you guys have been keeping me busy this summer so thanks again!! your pal, foxstar2000

foxstar2000

Also, to be fun, you guys could also name what webkinz i might be most like XD i think that doubles the fun!! So, i am a girl, i am sarcastic, adventurouse, brave, loves anime (type of tv genra), unique, easaly exited, a vegitarian and i am bad at spelling!! My favourite colour is orange and my favourite genra of music is rock (Nickleback) and some rap (Eminem) So please continue telling me what your like so i can say what kinda pet you are most like (to me) and answer this too if you want!! :3 your furry pal, Foxstar2000

I think you’d be maybe a rockerz zebra or Citrus dragon! Btw I sent a friend request and I think your names are really creative!

foxstar2000

lol i love dragons! and the rockerz zebra is awesome!! i like those and i accepted the friend request. Thanks alot!! XD your pal, foxstar2000

Lol no problem and I totally think I would be a signature fox I love those and it helps that I have red hair XD btw sorry if I haven’t been visiting in webkinz I’m banned from kinz chat plus till Saturday

katyloomeme

hey foxstar2000! the pet i think you are most like is the Rockerz Punk Princess Cat! when i read your comment i though of Rockerz.( probably because you said you liked rock and rap.) Or you could also be a Bengal Cat because the cat is adventurous, brave, and is like an orange color! well hope this helps!

foxstar2000

hey katy!! i love most of the rockerz pets! another person also said they think i would be a rockerz zebra!! and i love cats! the bengal cat reminds me of my favourite book series warriors. i read the manga in 4th grade and i finally got the money to start the books from the very beggining!!! thanks alot!! your pal, foxstar2000

Girl, shy yet loves animals, really any color but i love pink and burnt orange( GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!) i listen to christian, Celtic Thunder, and very few old rock and roll songs like the monkees. ~Texas Girl. i will let you know when i need help with naming! if you need any help let me know.

foxstar2000

my comment didnt go through i dont think XD!! sorry, i said that i think you would most likely be a racoon or arctic fox. Hope you agree XD!!! your pal, foxstar2000

katyloomeme

Hey! Im female. I am quiet until you get to know me. And my favorite color is purple. And my favorite type of music is pop

foxstar2000

Hey Katyloomeme!! I think you would most likely be a lil’kinz unicorn or a signature cow. (because the ‘quiet untill you get to know me’ part reminds me of a christmas movie that was about a cow and i think her name was annabelle-not sure thats how you spell it) XD hope you agree!!!

katyloomeme

LOL! THANKS! i think i know what your talking about! i cant remember the name either. well thanks! i loved how you put the two businesses into one! well if you need any help with the names service or the what webkinz pet are you service i would be happy to help!

foxstar2000

heyy thanks alot!! i like to name people after i learn what there like cause i like to think webkinz have personalitys so i go by that. its alot of fun!!! your pal, foxstar2000

Oh I love to hear what webkinz I am! I’m a girl, a total rocker and very sarcastic XD, black and pink, and I love Nirvana! And your not copying anyone there can never be enough namers XD btw I also need a name for my bubblegumasaurus thanks <3

foxstar2000

lol total rocker and sarcastic, kinda describes me (Especialy the sarcastic part XD) and i would asume rock for Nirvana! I like to listen to Eminem and Nickleback :D Smells like teen spirit is a great song though!!! Anyways, i think you would most likely be a rottweiler or the signature fox (plushi cause i dont lke how they make some of the signatures look when there animated XD ) and if i were to name a bubblegumasaurus i would name it: PinkiePie, Stomp, RAWR (Means i love you in dinosaur) or BubbleGummie. Hope you found this interesting and cool :) if you want you can add me in WW. My user is the same as on here: foxstar2000

I finish my Halloween special now for the bonus features should i leave in love story just asking since your an amazing decision maker its a music video but i don’t know hmmmmm

foxstar2000

answer to tha is, YES! Every good video needs a lovee story. I love to make dramatic stuff like that, so once again, yes you should leaeve in the love story XD ~~Ash

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.