Naming service!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming service!!

This topic contains 71 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

I know theres alot of them but i wanted to make a naming buisness. I also want to be a 2 in one naming buisness. I want to be able to give names to people who need help naming their webkinz but i also wanna tell somebody what kind of webkinz pet i think they are most like. So all i need is for you to tell me your gender, personality, your favourite colour and your favourite genre of music. (what kind of music you listen to). sorry if it seems like im copying the others i just really wanna try this out!! :)

foxstar2000

GUYSSSS IM REPOSTING THIS! lol sorry, but this forum got lost and never heard of again, im putting this comment so it will be in the newer posts so that i can get back on track (I really miss naming people as pets XD) Thanks!! ~~Ash

For a spunky, not-afraid-to-say-what’s-on-HER-mind (Girl) Fox: Foxy, Foxy-Anne, Bijoux, (Be-ju which is French for jewelry), Khloe (Pronounced th French way, the e sounds like an a, in other words the French accent to the right on an e.) More later these were just to let you know how I name and stuff.

foxstar2000

lol you just named the personality of my webkinz fox, but i named her amanda (long story for her name) and i am a pokemon fan and i like to make my own pokemon, we call them fakemon. Anyways, i named one of my fakemon biju and i didnt know it was acually a word lol!!i se\aid in my other comment that it was really nice of you for the offer but i would prefer to do this on my own, sorry. but i still hope you like my names that i gave you :D

Hello! I am a girl, quite quiet until you meet me, I am country through and through, quite techy too, my favorite color is pink and of course, my favorite music genre is Country. BTW, if you bought a, oh I don’t know it’s type of pet, can’t spell it, Mustache Louis and made it a girl would Louise be a good name for it? Also, I am considering buying a Webkinz frog. Do you have any good names other then Lily, Lillian, and flower types, (Mostly because their common and already used on my account :) I am looking for extremely simple, but unique, names that are the kind of names such as Harlow or Phoebe that just stick to your tongue. I am sorry but I really don’t like names like Phoebe though. :) Sorry if I am confusing you just seeing what you might come up with and if I do adopt this pet it will only be if I am able to name it skillfully. I am not on Webkinz Newz a lot, (Usually enjoying Webkinnz,) but if you get this, could I please help you out with your naming business? I love naming pets although sometimes I get stuck, and that’s good why it may be good to have me as a comrade worker. So I’ll post names later for a specific pet later as a test. Later! (BTW, add me on Webkinz, it’s angusdog1098)

foxstar2000

lol sorry, i would have replied to this sooner but i have been busy lately and i JUST got kinzchat olus in my account like, a month ago so i have been obsessed with it XD anyways, for your kinda pet i think you would be a Golden Pegasus or the signature koala. For the name of the frog (hoping you didnt already name one XD) for a girl i would name it lillypad, splash, lola and for a boy i would name him jungle, hopper, and for some reason, i really wanna name a frog, Gob Stopper lol, for the pet you didnt know how to spell its name, i think you are talking about a schnauzer and yes, i think that is a good name for it! And i think it would be cool for help but i have a certain way of doing it that i dont think anybody would understand LOL but thanks for the offer and i hope you like the names p.s im not good at naming frogs XD

foxstar2000

hey gracie!!! thanks for coming!! i think you would most likely be the Batik eliphant or the shimmer bunny! hope you like and agree with me!! **By the stary ligh of Silverpelt, May Starclan be with and protect you**

Gracie10294

Oh my gosh! I love them! So cute! Btw my batik elephant was my first pet! Her name is rosalina I love bunnies! :) thank you! :)

foxstar2000

omg XD was it really your first pet?? i think that was just luckY!! lol and no problem :D

Gracie10294

female personality hummmmmm Quiet around NEW people, engertic and hipper when I eat chocolate LOL. color tourquise Favorite music- Christian

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.