NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 07:47 AM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:08 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:48 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 10:27 AM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 05:03 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:05 PM
      Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I\’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Thanks for making a list for me! I would be very interested in this month\’s Gem Car, the Zircon Gemster. Also, your Pink Zebra PSI (although I know someone else was interested in that as well, so they can of course have first go) and Shoe Bathtub. I was also wondering if you happened to have the Golden Dragon PSI? I believe its official name is the Fictional Fireplace. (Not to be confused with the Fabled Fireplace, which is the Griffon PSI.) How many points were you thinking you\’d like for any or a combo of those items? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

BULLET- Just pulling this up to make sure you see it. I understand you have a busy forum to run, so no worries. LMK, thanks. *AIW

Thanks for bringing that down! I\’m sure I responded. Oh well, here\’s what I said, I do have those, and a second car, so that\’s not an issue. So, that\’s the Blue Zircon Gemster, Shoe Bathtub, Fictional [Gold] Fireplace, and Pink Zebra Pink Sarari SUV. How much do you think is fair for those 4? (:

Bringing this down for the sake of bringing it down, and to let you know that when we come up with a deal, there\’s a different account that I\’d like the points transferred to. :)

Now its my turn to thank you for bringing this down lol. I know you have a busy forum to run, so no worries! Hmm, what would be fair for the four of those…I really don’t know what I should offer. I want you to feel that’s its fair, so could you perhaps throw out a number and we can work from there? Ok, no worries about the account thing. I’ll send the points we agree on wherever you’d like. LMK, thank you! *AIW

Bullet

Toronko – No, I don’t. I looked for quite a while but never found any.

Bullet

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:08 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:48 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 10:27 AM

Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I\’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Thanks for making a list for me! I would be very interested in this month\’s Gem Car, the Zircon Gemster. Also, your Pink Zebra PSI (although I know someone else was interested in that as well, so they can of course have first go) and Shoe Bathtub. I was also wondering if you happened to have the Golden Dragon PSI? I believe its official name is the Fictional Fireplace. (Not to be confused with the Fabled Fireplace, which is the Griffon PSI.) How many points were you thinking you\’d like for any or a combo of those items? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

BULLET- Just pulling this up to make sure you see it. I understand you have a busy forum to run, so no worries. LMK, thanks. *AIW

Thanks for bringing that down! I\’m sure I responded. Oh well, here\’s what I said, I do have those, and a second car, so that\’s not an issue. So, that\’s the Blue Zircon Gemster, Shoe Bathtub, Fictional [Gold] Fireplace, and Pink Zebra Pink Sarari SUV. How much do you think is fair for those 4? (:

Bringing this down for the sake of bringing it down, and to let you know that when we come up with a deal, there\’s a different account that I\’d like the points transferred to. :)

friendly1

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Bullet,
      How much for the signature white tiger psi and pumpkin launcher?

Friendly

xtrex

Bullet – I am interested in your Apprentice Owl PSI. How many points would you like for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.