NEON TUTU

Home Forums Questions – Archives NEON TUTU

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  FirestarOfThunderclan 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

littlemolly

anyone got the NEON TUTU? i’ve searched everywhere and can only find 2 things I’m sure of black vest retro rainbow belt. help me find the last peice please try every thing PLEASE!!??

LesMisLover

well….. I don’t think the FFF are in it, like in the wild watermelon tee everyone thought the ruffled skirt was in it cause that’s what it looked like but it wasn’t, anyway I KNOW the black vest is in it and I think the star fly pants, because the skirt is pink, yellow, turquoise, blue, purple, and green. and star fly pants has blue, purple, and yellow.

titokinz

LesMisLover, do you know the Wild Watermelon shirt? If you do please tell me what the recipe is!!!

TinaKitty24

Hello titokinz! I know the Wild Watermelon Shirt recipe!!! Here: Ballerina Leotard Top
          Summer Fun Swimsuit Top
          Emerald Polka – Dot Rain Boots. Enjoy your new clothing! :)

jobug7171

how to make it need help please replay need this

belle81502

can i help

hlhf5

I think I know it! I haven’t tried it but it makes sense! FFF+ neon afro wig (only found in curio shop)+ ruffled skirt

I haven’t tried it, but Plumpy said it’s a blast from the past, so the black vest will be in it. Try something with that!

ballerina top+black vest+retro rainbow belt=PW ballerina tights+black vest+retro rainbow belt=PW

That isn’t it. I tried it!! it makes patchwork -___-

jobug7171

can you help me do this

jobug7171

ya need help made patch work cloths

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.