New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

I think theres gonna be four doors soon. But I have three right now. You never know where Ganz is gonna put the new room for your new pet! :) ~goldfishkoi8088

Ok well I need a new garden. Kind or relaxing. No plants please. My budget is 3000-4000. I don’t think there’s anything else to say.

Thanks!

~H

snowy527

goldfishkoi8088, how many doors does your garden have?

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 10:05 AM

I have an other forum that has to do with gardens…..do you think I should post it there or here??

It doesnt matter, really. You can post ti here, or there. Whats the other forum called? Have an awesome day! ~goldfishkoi8088

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 10:05 AM

I have an other forum that has to do with gardens…..do you think I should post it there or here??

Sure! Whats it called? Have a nice day! :) (PS Thanks for accepting the friend request!)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.