New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,351 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey, what time do your guys’ chats start tomorrow?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 EST, Park 32, in the KinzChat Plus area. =]

Oh, okay. Dang it! I missed it because we had to go down somewhere to pickup my violin.

Hello, everyone! You guys have been really nice about taking over my roleplays while I’m gone, so I finally decided something: Moonie can be in charge of ‘Power Bunnies’ and be a substitute me while I’m gone since she’s the director. Taffy can be in charge of the AW roleplay HeartKinz(EmilyCuteHeart) can be in charge of AIM, and if emi sees this, emi can be in charge of Campkinz’. If she doesn’t want to, Itswebkinztime or one of you guys could be in charge. :) OH! AND SNOWBALL’S SNOWY DAY. RIGHT. UGH. Hey, do you guys(Taffy, Moonie, and bubbashuka) want to do a roleplay with it while I’m gone? Like, go on from where I left off? I won’t be on on Monday.

ilovemoonie

Hi again, MLP! Aw, thanks! ^-^ Sure, I think I could be in charge of Power Bunnies for ya when you’re gone! I’ve never really been in charge of a roleplay before, eheheh, but I think I can manage! Would I just have to be letting people know when it’s their turn and stuff? And if it gets to your turn, would we just wait for you to get back to continue, since it’s your roleplay? (Hopefully that made sense!) Oh, and about Snowball’s Snowy Day, that sounds pretty fun! I’d have to see if Taffy and bubbashuka are interested, though. Ah, that reminds me, I really need to go read the rest of it! >.< What page was it on again? (Oh, and to answer your question above, if you're referring to our park chat, it starts at 1:00 Webkinz time, in park 32, I believe. :) )

Hiya, moonie! You’re welcome! Yay! Thank you! Yup! It’s as easy as that! And if I don’t make it back/get injured/etc or something(You can thing that 5 days PAST May 12th) YOU’RE THE SUBSTITUTE ME! It’s all up to you to decide what happens next. First, rehearsal, then a storm, then they go in James house, then Sniffing Skyler reads a comic book while Marshmelllew is offering carrot juice and other goodies, then Sniffing Skyler gets sucked into the comic book as with everyone else, they go into the comic world, defeat Bunnicula(Itswebkinztime), Taffy will be using Pikachu as Bunnicula’s sidekick. Hmmm, you could. It would probably take a while for Prettypikachu to get on, so eh, you can wait. I assume she’ll be on more since school’s going to end soon. If it gets to be my turn past May 12th, you can be the substitute me! As with everyone else. Everyone, if you’re reading this, you guys can be the substitute me while I’m gone. The roleplays are up to you guys. :) I can count on everyone!!!!

(Okay, let bubbachuka and Taffy know! BUbbashuka usually replies on the giveaways forum)

Oh hey, MLP! I hope ya don’t mind, I’ll just reply to all of your updates here. Sure, I’ll be in charge of Campkinz for you while you’re gone! =] Gosh, well I hope you have safe travels and everything goes well! I’ll pray for yours and your family’s safety. I don’t mind waiting for you to get back, as I’m sure you will, to reply to that roleplay. I haven’t seen very much of PrettyPikachu, now that you mention it.. she hasn’t said anything on dA for months! =o I wonder what’s up? Hey, happy birthday! Oooh your cake sounds yummy! Oh haha, that’s okay. A Nerds cake was pretty cool, but a Skittles one sounds awesome too! You can really “taste the rainbow” with that cake! XD

Hey again, MLP! Sure, I’ll take over AIM while you are gone. (BTW I’m going to reply to it after this) Thanks! I wish you and your family the best!

-2- .. her turn if that’s okay with Taffy. And if I don’t even reply AFTER emi replies, Taffy can just go ahead and skip my turn. Since I go last in Pikachu Backyard Barbecue, Taffy can skip me if she wants to. And if boogirl(@Prettypikachu) shows up, and everyone replies to the Art Roleplay, please tell her she can skip my turn and/or that I’m out of the country and won’t be back until May, or just show her this comment. Is that everything? Oh! And I just decorated my cake!(18th) It has skittles, and it’s red, blue, and purple. I tried to get nerds(emi), but they didn’t have them. So I used skittles on one end! Haha. Haha. Haha. Owwww.

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, MLP! I just wanted to say that I’ve read both of your update comments, and I promise I’ll respond to them a little later today!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! (I’m so sorry for the late response, by the way! XP ) Ah okay, thanks for letting us know about your trip! I hope you have a nice time wherever you’re going! ^-^ I’ll miss seeing you on here while you’re gone, but rest assured, we’ll all be back here waiting for ya ;) (it’s kinda funny that you get back on the 12th, because that’s when I’ll be leaving for my vacation XD (except I should still be able to come on WKN most days)) Also, I’ll be sure to pray for you and your family that you get home safely! (That’s okay, MLP; I know it’s hard not to worry sometimes) About the roleplays, I posted something last night on Fan Videos regarding it :) (I think your first comment got cut off, so I’ll reply to that part a little later) Okay, thanks for letting me know! Since ilovemoonie replied to Animal Antics yesterday, it’s now your turn in that one, but I’ll go ask emi if she wants to reply while you’re gone. Are you sure? I can definitely put it on ‘hold’ so you can take your turn when you come back…

TaffyKitty12

…. I go after emi, and knowing how busy I’ve been lately, it’ll probably take me a little while to type up my next reply, anyways. If you want me to skip over your turn, though, I can do that, but only if you’re okay with it!! I’d hate for you to miss out on a round! >.< And okay, thanks for letting me know! I don't *think* your turn will come due while you're gone (Moonie's turn is next, but since she's working on several roleplay replies, I don't think she'll get to that one for a little while), but if it does, like with Animal Antics, I definitely don't mind waiting for you! Okay, if PrettyPikachu comes back on while you're gone (I don't expect her to since she hasn't been on very much this past half a year or so…. I wish she was able to come on more! I really miss all those guys who don't go on the Newz much these days :( ), I'll surely let her know! You can count on me! :) Really? That's awesome, MLP!! :D Your cake sounds delicious! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… (Happy late bday, by the way! If I can, I’ll try to send ya something on Webkinz a little later!) Anywho, thanks a ton for the update, MLP, and have a nice day, my friend!

Hiya there, Taffy! It’s alright! It wasn’t late at all! No problem! Er, we’re going to India to host a VBS for the kids there. Oh really? Haha, that’s funny! Want some pie? There’s one piece on lemon meringue pie left in the fridge! It was my parents anniversary on my birthday, so we got pie. Awww, thank you! We’ll need it. Okay, thanks! Oh, okay! I’ll go reply to it sometime. While I’m gone, emi can go before me. Since I’m here right now, I’ll reply to it soon. Yes, I’m sure. :) Emi can go before me. Oh, skip? Aww, thanks! Sure, you can hold it for me. As long as it’s okay with emi and moonie, I’m fine with that! That’s so nice of you! Especially since that’s a 7-day-reply-to-roleplay. Wait, 7 days? THAT’S A WEEK! XD Okay, thanks for putting me on hold! Oh, okay! I miss boogirl! I still call her by her older user, but that’s fine, right? YES. I MISS THE OLDER ONES. FENNECFOX, FLIPLETS(I didn’t chat with Flip on here, but I knew her on the regular newz and on WW), LAVA, ETC. Awww! Thanks! Haha, it was! I got the idea

from emi!

Hey, MLP! I hope you can get there and back safely! If you need, I can take over a roleplay. I only have one of my own, so I don’t think it would be a problem to have another. I surely hope you and your family can return safely! I will make sure to keep you in my prayers! Also, sorry for the short reply! I’m pretty much multitasking!

Hiya, there, HeartKinz(I actually really like that name. It fits you well!)Ah, yesyesyesyesyes!! Sure! Could you please take over Adventures In Music for me? The order is: Me, Taffy, Kitty, Moonie, twinners, then you. It’s your turn btw. You can use Mike! :D Aww, thanks! We’re going to need prayers. We’re hosting a VBS for the kids in India. It’s alright! Mine is short, too!

Hi, MLP! (Yes, I agree ;) You can call me HeartKinz) Sure, I’ll take Adventures In music while you are gone! Oh, it’s my turn? I had no idea! I’ll reply right now xP Okay, I’ll just make sure to refer to him as Mike xD You’re welcome! Oh, really? (Okay, thanks!)

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! (Sorry for replying to this somewhat late, by the way! >.<) Thank you for letting us know! I hope you have a nice time on your trip! :D (And heheh, I don't blame your dad for not wanting to get up at 5 in the morning to drive there) I'll miss seeing you when you're gone, but I hope you have fun, and I look forward to seeing you again when you return! :) Aw, and it's okay! I'm sure you'll be fine! I can relate to worrying, though…I do that all the time. :P I'll be sure to pray for you, though, that you'll have safe travels and will stay safe during your trip! I'd volunteer to manage the roleplays for you, if needed, but since Taffy already said she would I'll just let her do it, as I'm sure she'd be much better anyway. (I've never managed a roleplay before, and since she has quite a few of her own, I'm sure she'd be more responsible than me, eheheh). But, if she needed any help with it, I could definitely do that! ;) Also, all right! If Prettypikachu happens to come back when you're gone…

ilovemoonie

… I’ll be sure to tell her what you said! Like Taffy said, I don’t really think she will, but if she does, you can rest assured that one of us will let her know! Ooh, and that’s really cool! That cake sounds pretty delicious! :D Has your birthday already passed? If so, Happy Birthday, then! I hope you had a great one!! :) Anyway, thanks again for this update, MLP, and I hope you have a great day, and a safe and fun time on your trip!

Hi there, moonie! Thanks! Haha, I don’t blame him either. We’re going to India, so that’ll take 15 or 18 hours to get there on a plane. We’re also doing a VBS for the kids there, so yeah.Aww. thanks! Haha, worrying… one of my favorite words. Except for going on dangerous rides like bungee jumping and roller coasters. XD Ooooh! Thanks! Could you be in charge of Power Bunnies since you are the director? I hope you don’t mind having James being the director. You have so many rare signatures! Okay, thanks! Thanks! Yes, it was on the 17th. I had an awesome one! I got a Trops and Apro Series 2 figurine zings. I got Petal, but I gave her to my mom since it was my parent’s anniversary. Thanks, moonie!

Wheee! I’m on the N&UP forum!!!! Yaaaayyyy… OKAY. No big ol’ deal. Anyways, this is just an important update that everyone needs to read(Well, people who are in my roleplays, anyways). So, on April 22nd(around lunch time), we’re going to leave for a trip. We actually have to be at the airport on the 23rd, but my dad doesn’t want to get up at 5 in the morning just to drive there, haha. So, since I’ll be gone for about 3 weeks(In travel time. We’ll be there for 2 weeks, but in the traveling air time zone, it’ll take longer XP). I WILL NOT be back until May 12th. So, if I don’t make it back in one piece or end up getting injured or something like that(I worry about that every time we go there XP), could someone PLEASE be in charge of the roleplays? Please let me know BEFORE 5:00 P.M.(EST) on Friday or on Fan Videos. I’ll be really busy on this upcoming Saturday, so IDK if I can get on or not. :P Anyways, I need someone to be in charge of the roleplays. ‘Cause, if I don’t get on WKN or Webkinz 5 days or

… longer, that means something went wrong, we’re stuck there, sick, injured, or death. And in Animals Antics, emi goes after me. So emi has permission from me to go before me, and take…

TaffyKitty12

Ah, hey, guys! Well, this is pretty random… but, I’ve been wanting to initiate some conversation on here (since we’ll probably have to switch over to this forum soon, and most everything on here currently are roleplays and roleplay discussion threads), so, I decided that I’ll be hosting another round of “Character Interviews!” I did some of these last year during the summer on the Meet My New Pet forum, and they were pretty fun! So, basically, you guys can ask questions to any of my current Webkinz characters (which are, as of currently: Pikachu, Tall Shadow, Nikko, Starlight, Rey, Dash, Scout, Rosa, Fleetfoot, Harper, Joshua, Frost, Nick, Leopardstar, Grace, Brooke, Ellie, Lily, Fallen Leaves, Ravenpaw, Natasha, Clint, Eric, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Sharon, Sam, Vision, Steve, Peter, Andy, Mantis, Jax, Jessie, Heimdall, Jiko, Gamora, Nebula, Shawn, and Eve. (Note: I would’ve included Drax, my rottweiler, in the list since I plan on making him a character soon, however, I have not yet posted his bio, so he’s not “official” yet)) You can ask about their likes, preferences, how they get along with other characters of mine…

TaffyKitty12

…. (you can also ask them how they think of your characters, but only if they’ve met them before via roleplaying), well… anything, really XD Also, you can ask as many questions as you’d like, but, due to my busyness, I’d prefer if you all keep it to no more than 7 questions per day.
        ~ Additionally, I’ve added a “twist” this time, too: you guys can also have your characters ask questions to my Webkinz (for example, you could have one of your webkinz ask Clint a question, if there was something that they wanted to know), but only if they have met that particular character before in a roleplay, if that makes sense
        ~ I also ask that you please refrain from asking my characters questions about their plush/virtual, or about me, because they don’t actually know that I exist, nor do they know that they’re plush/virtual pets
        ~~~
        I will try my best to respond to your guys questions ASAP, but please note that I might not always be able to get to them right away…

TaffyKitty12

… it could take anywhere from 1 day, to a few days, depending on how busy I am. However, I’ll *try* my best to reply to all of them no later than 4 days after their posted!
          Thanks, and I really look forward to answering your guys’ questions! ^-^

Wow, cool! So, Commander Hurricane(Pg. 144 MMNP) is wondering if Starlight likes him. ‘Cause, er, his secret got out in Snowball’s Snowy Day. ANNNNDDDD, Twilightsparkle, my Celestial unicorn, is wondering what Starlight thinks of Starlight Glimmer from MLP.(Twilight Sparkle from MLP is Starlight’s teacher(aka princess of friendship). Also, Lyric(my retired black lab) wonder if Clint like pickles? I know he doesn’t like cucumbers, but PICKLES ARE CUCUMBERS! And, I know this is a lot, but does Firestar like sugar cookies and sour lemons? AND YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH MLP!!! Emi watched it to see what it was and liked Fluttershy, and Moonie, I think watched the older ones. I’m aware you won’t get to these right away.

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, @MyLittlePony2010EG13! Thanks for participating in Character Interviews… I look forward to answering your questions! ^-^ )
          ~~~ (1)
          Me: Alrighty, welcome to this round of “Character Interviews!” Our first two questions are for Starlight, so I’ll go ahead and call her up *presses a bright yellow icon on a remote control, and Starlight appears in a chair*
          Starlight: *looks around nervously* What… what is this place?
          Me: Oh, hey Starlight! No worries… everything’s fine. I’m just here to ask ya a couple questions. Your first question is from Commander Hurricane, and he is wondering if you “like him”. What is your answer?
          Starlight: Commander Hurricane? Yeah, I like him as a friend! I think he’s pretty cool to hang out with-
          Me: -What? No… I meant that question to be taken the other way. You know-
          Starlight: *face turns a bit red* -OH, um… you meant… yeah. Well uh, I don’t know if I um… want to answer that… right now… *nervous laugh* It’s just that…
          Me: No, no, it’s fine. I know that you’re kinda shy and all-

TaffyKitty12

(2)
            ~~~
            Starlight: Wait… you KNOW me?!? *eyes grow wide*
            Me: Er, let’s just get on to the next question. Twilightsparkle would like to know if you like the character ‘Starlight Glimmer’ from My Little Pony. What are your thoughts?
            Starlight: Starlight Glimmer? Hm… well, I didn’t really like her very much initially, since she tricked people and whatnot. But, as time went on, I guess my mind changed a bit… I like her better now that she’s nicer and stuff, you know? So, I guess I kind of like her… if that makes sense?
            (Note: I actually looked up Starlight Glimmer earlier, and found a bunch of stuff about how she acts and her history in the show… it was pretty interesting!)
            Me: *nods* That’s understandable. Well, thanks for answering the questions, Starlight!
            Starlight: You’re welcome!
            Me: *presses a blue icon on the ‘mystical remote’ thing, and Starlight disappears* Okay, so who do we have next… aha, I see now… Clint! Well, I might as well call him up here….

TaffyKitty12

(3)
              ~~~
              … presses the yellow icon, and Clint magically appears in the same chair*
              Clint: This place again? Well, go ahead and ask me something, question lady. I’m happy to answer, heh. *takes a small jug of milk out of his quiver and starts to drink it*
              Me: Okay, well, Lyric is eager to know whether or not you like pickles.
              Clint: *eyes grow wide and spits out milk* PICKLES…?! No man, I hate those things. Never liked ‘em. *shakes head*
              Me: Interesting… is it because pickles are basically pickled cucumbers?
              Clint: *raises eyebrow* What do ya mean by that?
              Me: Well, I’m just asking if the reason why you don’t like pickles is because they’re related to cucumbers, seeing that you don’t like cucumbers and all…
              Clint: W-What? What makes you think I don’t like them because of that? For your information, I… I just don’t like them ’cause… they don’t taste good. They’re disgusting. I’m not very fond of cucumbers, but… that’s for a different reason. Yeah….

TaffyKitty12

(4)
              ~~~
              Me: Are you sure? How come you don’t like cucumbers, anyways? I mean, I’ve never had on before, so I can’t judge, but… what are your reasons, hm?
              Clint: I… I just don’t like them, okay. They’re a hazard to my occupation…
              Me: So, basically, you’re saying that they’re dangerous?
              Clint: Well, they CAN be…. *mutters to self* Or at least, they are to me…
              Me: What did you say?
              Clint: Oh uh… nothing.
              Me: Okay. Are you sure it doesn’t have to do with anything else? Like a bad experience or a… nightmare…?
              Clint: *eyes grow wide* No, n-not at all. Uh, if you’ll excuse me, I uh…. OH, DO YOU HEAR THAT? IT SOUNDS LIKE NATASHA IS CALLING ME, SO I’D BETTER GO! *gets out of the chair and runs away*
              Me: Er, sorry about him, Lyric. He’s uh… weird, sometimes. Anyways, we have one more question to answer…. this time for Firestar. Well, let’s find out his answer….

TaffyKitty12

(5)
              ~~~
              … *presses the yellow icon thing yet again, and Firestar the signature orange tabby appears in a chair*
              Firestar: *gazes around the room with curious green eyes* I’ve never been here before… what would you like?
              Me: Hello, Firestar! I just want to ask you some hi guys quickly. @MyLittlePony2010EG13, would like to know whether or not you like sugar cookies and sour lemons.
              Firestar: Sugar cookies and sour lemons? Well, yes. Yes I do *smiles* I like certain varieties of sugar cookies, especially shortly after their made when they’re still hot. I don’t like them quite as much once they become hard and cold, though I guess that holds true for me with all cookies. As for lemons, I do rather like sour things, and citrus fruit, so I have no problem eating them!
              Me: Thanks for answering, Firestar! I’m glad that someone was finally able to answer the whole question *laughs a bit* Goodbye! *presses the blue icon, and Firestar disappears*
              Alright, well, I hope you enjoyed this round of “Character Interviews”, where we ask unsuspecting Webkinz all sorts of personal questions! ~~~

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, MLP! Thanks for asking my characters some questions… I really enjoyed answering them! ;D Ah yeah, it would be cool to watch MLP one day… it looks like a pretty neat show, I’d say! I know about some of the characters and stuff (my one friend used to really like My Little Pony, and I used to play an MLP game), but not much else, ahah :P If I happen to watch an episode someday, I’ll surely let you know!)

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I hope you guys don’t mind me replying here! >.< I just wanted to say quickly that I really enjoyed reading these, Taffy! Oh my gosh, Clint's answer to the pickle question was hilarious XD "*eyes grow wide and spits out milk* PICKLES…?! No man, I hate those things." XD That really made me laugh, haha. And the ending part when he yelled that Natasha was calling him and then ran off was really funny too XD I guess he'll do whatever it takes to avoid truthfully answering that question, eh? ;) Anyway, just wanted to say that, and these were really fun to read!)

TaffyKitty12

(Nah, it’s fine! I don’t mind at all, ilovemoonie! :) Haha, well thank you! :D Clint is uh… prettty passionate… when it comes to his dislike of cucumbers and pickles, heheh XD (it’s funny how your Clint loves them, on the other hand, hahah… I think things will be really interesting when they meet XD ) Thanks! Haha yeahhh…. Clint’s willing to do just about anything to avoid answering questions about cucumbers and pickles in a truthful manner… even if it means yelling and running away into the distance. XD Thank you again, moonie! I’m glad you enjoyed reading them! ^-^ I’m working on the answers to your questions right now, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to post them a little later today (Saturday)…. I hope you enjoy reading them once they moderate on Monday!)

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Like I said on the other forum, it’s so cool that you’re starting up your Character Interviews again! :D They’re a really great idea, I must say! Do you think I could do something like these sometime? (I always thought they’d be fun, but I don’t know when I’d get around to doing them, heheh) (And wow, you have a lot of characters!! I know I’ve probably said this before, but it’s really neat that you have “official” characters on here! I kinda wish I did that, eheheh…it seems a lot more orderly, instead of just randomly using characters like I do. :P ) But anyway, I’ve been trying to come up with some good questions, and though I haven’t thought of very many yet, I did come up with a few that I thought I’d ask: The first question is to Pikachu, from Olaf: (It’s cool that we can have our characters ask yours questions, by the way! ;) ) “Hiya, Pikachu! So, I was just a wonderin’, how do you always come up with such cool ideas? It always seems like you have really awesome ideas for things and events, like that backyard barbecue…

ilovemoonie

…you had one time, or that treasure hunt thing that I heard about from Lightning and James. Like, how do you come up with ‘em all? Do you get your inspiration from somewhere, or do they just randomly pop into your head? I was just curious, because I’d love to be able to come up with cool ideas like you do! Oh, and what do you think about summer?” – Olaf. (I hope it was okay the way I made him ask it!) And, the next question is to Heimdall (not from any of my characters): What do you think about ice cream? Do you like it? (I already know the answer to this, but I wanted to see his answer, since I think I remember you saying that he didn’t admit that he liked it XD ) Anyway, that’s all I have for now, but I’ll be sure to ask more questions when I come up with them, since I know that wasn’t very many. (And I hope these questions were okay!) Also, it’s fine if you can’t get back to these right away; I understand! Thanks again for posting this, Taffy! :D

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, ilovemoonie! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your comment, and I’ve started typing up the ‘interview’ (thanks a ton for participating, by the way! :D) I’m gonna try to finish and submit it before the comments stop moderating for the day, but if something happens that I’m not able to, I hope you’ll understand! I can’t wait for you to read the answers! ;) (Especially for Heimdall… I haven’t typed up his response yet, but I have a really good idea for it XD ))

ilovemoonie

(Hi, TaffyKitty! Thanks for letting me know! I can’t wait to see the answers! XD (No problem; it’s really fun, and I love all your characters, so how could I not participate? ;D ) All right, that’s fine! I understand if you aren’t able to post it before comments stop moderating today; there’s no rush! I’m very exited to see the answers when you are able to post them, though! :D I think I’m going to ask a few more questions soon, if that’s all right, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post them before comments stop moderating or not. (Haha, really? Awesome! I’m so excited to see Heimdall’s response XD )

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, ilovemoonie! Sorry for getting back to this a little late! XP It took a little while, but I’ve finally finished the interview!)
              ~~~ (1)
              Me: Hello, and welcome to another round of “Character Interviews”, sponsored by ‘Good Hears’! Remember, Good Hears make you hear good! (I’m sorry, I just had to add that XD ) Anyways, our first question is for Pikachu, so let me go call the little guy up *presses the yellow icon on a remote, and Pikachu magically appears in a chair*
              Pikachu: *smiles* Hey there! You’re that question lady person, right?
              Me: Uh, yes… Yes I am. You have gotten a question from your friend, Olaf, and it reads: “ Hiya, Pikachu! So, I was just a wonderin’, how do you always come up with such cool ideas? It always seems like you have really awesome ideas for things and events, like that backyard barbecue you had one time, or that treasure hunt thing that I heard about from Lightning and James. Like, how do you come up with ‘em all? Do you get your inspiration from somewhere…

TaffyKitty12

(2)
              ~~~
              … or do they just randomly pop into your head? I was just curious, because I’d love to be able to come up with cool ideas like you do! Oh, and what do you think about summer?”
              Pikachu: Whoa, now I can get questions from friends?! That’s awesome! Anywho, hey Olaf! Oh, thanks so much! I’m glad that you think my ideas are cool! *laughs a bit* I don’t get that too often, heheh… and oh yeah, I remember those! Huh, well… I remember for the treasure hunt that I found a map sticking out of the ground, and then I was inspired to go out and follow the route shown so I could find the treasure. I decided to invite my other friends, too, because why not, right? The more the merrier! As for the Barbecue, uh… I think I was just bored and wanted to throw a party, heheh. I don’t get bored too often, but when I do, I usually come up with great ideas! My friend, Nikko, never really approves of them… but oh well. Anyways, sorry I’m getting… !

TaffyKitty12

(3)
              ~~~
              … off-track here! For the most part, I think I get my ideas from something that inspires me, or they just pop into my head randomly. Say, did I ever tell you that I actually have my own holiday where I list off all of my ideas??? It’s called “Pikachuesident’s Day”, and it’s on February 1st! I come up with all sorts then… like cookie-flavored bug spray, cookie socks, tortilla blankets… and even fun words and nicknames! Hey, you should really visit me next Pikachuesident’s Day… we could have a blast together and HEY- maybe we could even make a new holiday together where we tell people BOTH of our great ideas! It could be called “Pikacholafesident’s Day” or something? Oh, and I love summer!!! I really like all the seasons, but summer might be my favorite… it’s warm, sunny… how can ya not like it, right? Well, I mean, I like it all except for bugs… but uh, I guess you can’t really escape from those no matter what season it is, eheh. Hey, did I ever tell you about the time when a HUGE spider got into my house…

TaffyKitty12

(4)
              ~~~
              … during the winter? It was like, 1 centimeter big! I was terrified! I’m lucky it didn’t-
              Me: – Ah, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I think Olaf got your point, Pikachu *laughs a bit*
              Pikachu: Oh, okay! Sorry… I just like to talk, heheh. I hope this answered your question, Olaf! Goodbye!
              Me: Bye! *waves and presses the blue icon* *Pikachu disappears from the chair* Alright, let’s see who we have next… oh, it’s Heimdall! Well, let me go call him up *presses the yellow thing, and Heimdall the black panther appears in the chair, holding his sword replica*
              Heimdall: What is this place? *looks around* Are you friend, or foe?
              Me: Oh, hello, Heimdall! No worries, I’m just an interviewer… all I want is the answer to a simple question. So, @ilovemoonie has asked you if you like ice cream. What are your thoughts?
              Heimdall: Ice cream? I cannot answer that.
              Me: Why not?
              Heimdall: *closes eyes* He’s here… I can sense his presence….

TaffyKitty12

(5)
              ~~~
              Me: What? Whose presence?…
              *Clint runs back into the room, panting*
              Clint: *talking to self* Geez, is there like, a way out of this place? *looks up and sees Heimdall* Heimdall? What are you doin’ here? Oh, I guess you’re getting interviewed by the ‘question lady’… what’s she asking you, anyways?
              Me: I’m just asking him whether or not he likes ice cream.
              Clint: Ice cream? Well, I can’t leave just yet, then. I wanna hear your answer, Heimdall
              Heimdall: I cannot neither confirm nor deny if I like ice cream.
              Clint: Hey… answer the question. It’s not fair that I had to, and you get to refuse!
              Heimdall: *tries to divert the subject* The weather today is very nice, no?
              Me: Uh, yes, it is… but um… are you going to answer the question?
              Clint: Yeah, because I don’t have all day! I gotta do stuff, ya know?
              Heimdall: The question of whether or not I like ice cream is not an easy one to answer…

TaffyKitty12

(6)
              ~~~~
              Clint: Seriously? No offense, man… you’re a good friend and all, but come on! A question about ice cream is not hard to answer! Heck, I mean-
              Me: -Maybe that’s so, but, you did have a hard time answering my question about pickles and cucumbers…
              Clint: But uh… that was different.
              Heimdall: Isn’t it somewhat hypocritical that you’re judging me, while you did something similar?
              Clint: -HEY, I just remembered that Vision and the twins invited me over for pizza tonight, so I’d better go home… don’t wanna be late, you know? *nervously laughs and frantically grabs remote to press the blue icon, which makes him disappear from the room*
              Me: That was… odd
              Heimdall: Indeed. I never knew Clint to be a very time-conscious labrador, so I suspect he might be fibbing. *pauses for a moment* Well, I hate to ask, but may I please go home now, if that is okay? I can sense trouble brewing…

TaffyKitty12

(7)
              ~~~
              Me: Oh uh… sure! Well, see you next time, Heimdall. I hope you can answer this question some other day
              Heimdall: *smiles a bit* There is always hope.
              Me: *nods, and presses the blue icon, which causes Heimdall to disappear* I’m sorry about that! I guess he, like Clint, doesn’t like answering specific food-related questions. Oh well… *gets up, and walks over to the chair* *sees a coupon for a free chocolate ice cream cone on the seat, along with a handwritten note in blue ink that says “Remember to use ice cream coupon on the 30th!”* *grins* Well, never mind… I guess we know the answer ~~~

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, ilovemoonie! Ah, well thanks! :D I’m glad you like my Character Interviews! ^-^ (Naw, not at all! It would be pretty awesome if you did some one day, actually! ;) I know I’ll have a lot of questions, hahah XD I’d love to learn more about some of your characters! (Heheh, thanks! :) I honestly didn’t know that I had so many until I listed them all off XD (I counted, and I think I have over 40?) Aw, well that’s okay! (I still use a few “random” characters, too… like Zoe, Lionheart, and Bella in MLP’s Adventures in Music Roleplay, and Judy and Florain Piwer Bunnies) The only reason why I really do the “official” thing is because I guess it just makes it easier to keep track of all my characters)
              No, it’s fine! I really liked those questions, heheh… they were fun to answer!! ;) I hope you enjoy reading my responses! ^-^
              (Also, thanks for understanding! I tried to reply to them on Friday, but I unfortunately didn’t have the time XP) ….

TaffyKitty12

… That’s fine! If you have any more questions, surely let me know; I’ll definitely be happy to answer them! :) I will be keeping this thread open for probably another week or two, so you have plenty of time to ask away! XD Thanks again for participating and have a great day, my friend! ;)

ilovemoonie

Hi, TaffyKitty! Well, I’m finally getting around to asking a few more questions to your characters…I’m so sorry for taking so long!! XP Also, I’m sorry for not yet replying to your answers to the last questions I asked! I’ll try to do that over the weekend, if possible. I did read them, though, and they were great! That one with Heimdall was hilarious, haha XD Anyway, here are a few more questions!: The first question is for Drax, not from any of my characters: So, Drax, I heard that you sometimes steal other people’s batteries and take them home with you…I was wondering, why do you do this, and what do you do with the batteries? The next question is for Bucky, from Sebastian: “Hi, Bucky. So, I have a question for you, and I know you don’t like talking a lot, or whatever, but this question is very important, so you MUST answer it, for uh…academic…purposes…yeah. Anyway, do you, by any chance, happen to like teddy bears?” And lastly, I believe Fenrir has a question he’d like to ask Clint. ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Fenrir: *in Australian accent* Hiya, Clint…how you doin’? I was just wonderin’, would you…like…a… *dramatic pause* …HUG? *grins mysteriously* All right, those are all the questions I have for now! I know I was also going to have Randon ask Vision something, I think, but because I’m not exactly sure what he’ll ask yet, I’ll probably do that one early next week, if that’s okay, and there might be one or two more that I want to ask, but I’m not sure. (And of course, that’d only be if you’re okay with it! I’m not sure how long you were wanting to keep this open) I hope these questions are okay, and sorry again for taking so long to ask them! XP I look forward to seeing your character’s responses when you’re able to type them up! :)

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, ilovemoonie! Thanks for asking more questions! ^-^ I really enjoyed answering them all! :D )
              ~~~
              Me: Hello, and welcome to another good ol’ round of “Character Interviews”! Alrighty, the first question that we have here is for Drax, so I’ll go call him up. *presses the yellow icon on the remote, and Drax appears in the chair, sleeping*
              Drax: *snores*
              Me: Uh, Drax? Hello?… *touches his shoulder*
              Drax: *opens eyes and wildly looks around* Who are you? What is this?
              Me: Oh, hi Drax! Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you. I just have a question for ya. So, @ilovemoonie said “So, Drax, I heard that you sometimes steal other people’s batteries and take them home with you… I was wondering, why do you do this, and what do you do with the batteries?” What’s your response?
              Drax: I don’t steal batteries… I borrow them. I just don’t ask before I do it.
              Me: Isn’t that the same thing as stealing? Uh, well, anyways… how come you “borrow” other people’s batteries without asking?… .

TaffyKitty12

(2)
              ~~~
              Drax: Because I need them for my appliances. If batteries are just lying around in someone else’s electronic device, why not put them to good use?
              Me: Can’t you just buy new batteries? They’re not all that expensive
              Drax: No. I kept asking Peter where I could get them, and he said, “I don’t know! Batteries ‘R Us?”, but I checked and that place doesn’t exist. Or it’s closed. Or I didn’t look hard enough.
              Me: *shakes head* Drax, were you bugging Peter when he was in the middle or something? Because if so, he probably got irritated and replied with that response so you’d leave him alone. I’m pretty sure “Batteries R’ Us” isn’t a real franchise…
              Drax: Oh. Maybe that’s why. I was eating a bag of chips while he and Gamora were talking, and then I kept interrupting to ask him where I could buy batteries.
              Me: Yeah, then that explains why he answered like that
              Drax: Oh… that’s too bad…

TaffyKitty12

(3)
              ~~~~
              … How else could I get batteries?
              Me: You do know that most stores sell batteries, right?
              Drax: Really?
              Me: Uh, yeah. You can buy them at a lot of different places, actually…
              Drax: I must not have been paying attention.
              Me: Well, now that you know, do you think you’ll stop stealing… er, “borrowing”… people’s batteries?
              Drax: Probably not
              Me: Uh, okay… well, at least you answered the question truthfully…. *mutters* unlike some people
              Drax: Mmm hmm *eats a potato chip*
              Me: Where did you get the chips?
              Drax: The chips? I’ve had the time the whole time we were sitting here. I just ate them so slowly that they were invisible to you
              Me: *raises eyebrow* Okay? Well er, anyways, thanks for answering the questions, Drax!
              Drax: *nods, and eats another chip*
              Me: *presses the blue icon on the remote, and Drax disappears from the chair* Okay, who’s next…? *looks a list of questions* Wait, Bucky has a question?…

TaffyKitty12

(4)
              ~~~
              … That should be interesting! I’ll go call him up *presses the yellow icon, and Bucky suddenly appears in the chair*
              Bucky: *stares with sullen blue eyes* Why am I here again? What is this?
              Me: Oh, hey Bucky! I’m sorry to bother you, but you have a question from Sebastian. He says, “Hi, Bucky. So, I have a question for you, and I know you don’t like talking a lot, or whatever, but this question is very important, so you MUST answer it, for uh…academic…purposes…yeah. Anyway, do you, by any chance, happen to like teddy bears?” Your answer?
              Bucky: I seriously doubt he’s asking me that for academic purposes. Teddy bears….. really? *shakes head, and sits silently for a moment*
              I’m sure he’s asking me because his friend likes him, and he wants to see if I do, too.
              Me: *interrupts* -I don’t know if Sebastian and the other Bucky are actually “friends”
              Bucky: Fine. His acquaintance or whatever… I dunno why everyone assumes that we’re the same because of the way we talk and look….

TaffyKitty12

(5)
              ~~~
              … It’s annoying.
              Maybe I liked teddy bears when I was three or something… but I don’t have an affinity for them anymore, nor do I want one… unlike the other guy who likes Care Bears, or whatever you call them…
              Me: Interesting. Well, thanks for answering the question!
              Bucky: Okay.
              Me: *presses the blue icon, and he disappears* That was surprising; I actually didn’t think he’d answer the question, heh. Anyways, we have one last one… Clint! Let’s go call the guy up *presses the yellow icon*
              Clint: *appears in the chair* Oh no, not this place again… listen, lady, it better not be a question about cucumbers or pickles or whatever, or I’m not answering it! *folds arms*
              Me: Hi, Clint! Oh, no, this question isn’t about pickles or cucumbers, so you’re good. Instead, you have a question from Fenrir. He says, “Hiya, Clint…how you doin’? I was just wonderin’, would you…like…a… *dramatic pause* …HUG?”
              Clint: *cringes, and looks really weirded-out* What type of question is that?!…

TaffyKitty12

(6)
              ~~~
              …A HUG…. from one of Loki’s little friends??! NO! No, just… no. No way in heck, man! I don’t want a hug from that guy! He barely even knows me, so that question is just… it’s disturbing on so many levels. I’ve been asked a lot of weird questions in my life, but none like that! Who does he think he is?! This is just… this is crazy, man. I’m honestly kinda creeped out.
              Me: All he said was “would you like a hug?” What’s the big deal?
              Clint: What’s the big deal?! Heck, that guy is one of LOKI’S friends! I don’t even trust Loki, let alone his sleazy pals. What if he stole my quiver while he was hugging me? Or my wallet?! What if he finds out where I live and breaks in and steals all of my Hawkeye merchandise?? *gasps*
              Me: Uh…
              Clint: You tell that Fenrir guy that he’s NEVER, EVER getting a hug from ME! And he’d better spread the message to Loki, and his horse and snake friends, too!…

TaffyKitty12

(7)
              ~~~
              … Now I’m… I’m gettin’ the heck out of here. This is too much, man. Where’s the remote?! I need it!
              Me: Er… It’s to your left.
              Clint: *sees the remote and grabs it. Frantically presses the blue icon, and disappears*
              Me: Sorry about him. He can be uh, pretty weird when it comes time to answering questions.
              ~~~
              (Hey, ilovemoonie! Ah, first off, I’m sorry it took me so long to post the answers to your questions! XP I actually had this last part with Clint finished a couple days ago, but I totally forgot to post it till now :P Thanks for asking them, though… they were very fun to answer! ^-^ Hopefully you like their responses! Also, it’s okay! I’ll keep this thread open awhile longer (maybe until the end of next week?), so if you come up with any more, feel free to ask! :) (and that’s alright! You can respond to them whenever you’d like! I’m glad you liked Heimdall’s answer, hahah XD (Man, speaking of which, I really miss Heimdall ;_; Why did they pick him off in Infinity War?!))

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! I just wanted to let you know that I read all your answers to my questions, and they were great!! Oh my gosh, they were all so funny, too, haha XD That one with Clint, though…that was just too funny XD I’m glad I asked! ;) Thanks so much for answering them, and I promise I’ll try to reply to them over the weekend, if I can! I’m going to be pretty busy both on Saturday and Sunday, but hopefully I’ll have a little bit of time to come on here, at least. I hope you don’t mind!

Hiya, Taffy! I wasn’t active during that time, so I’ll make due to participate this time! This sounds like a very cool idea! Hmm, I don’t know if I’m allowed to ask questions to Daisy and Sunshine because they weren’t on the list, but they are basically the only ones of yours that I have interacted with. If you don want to, you don’t have to answer these since those characters weren’t on the list. Spot wants to know if she can personally ask Daisy what happened after they were separated (the time while the Jack Russells weren’t together; basically the time before they got to the pound) and Spot would be fine telling Daisy what happened with her during that time. If you don’t want Spot to ask it personally, then you can do what you did with MLP and just ask Daisy personally. Thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, EmilyCuteHeart! Well thanks! ^-^ No, of course I don’t mind if you ask Daisy a question! :) (I’m sorry for any confusion “list thing”, by the way! XP The only characters I posted on there are “official” ones of mine (an official character is one that I’ve posted a bio for, and have either been used frequently, or I am planning on using them frequently, if that makes sense)) I certainly don’t mind if you ask me a question about a characters that’s not on the list, especially if they already have a developed personality (like Daisy) ;) I’ll type up the ‘interview’ a little later, and *hopefully* I can post it a little later today! (If I can’t post it before the comments stop moderating for the day, though, then you’ll see the answer on Monday) I hope that’s okay with you, and thanks a ton for participating! I can’t wait to have Daisy answer Spot’s question!! :D

Hello, Taffy! You’re welcome! (Oh, that’s okay!) Awesome! Thanks! (I’m fine with that!) you’re welcome!

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, EmilyCuteHeart! (I’m really sorry for the late response, by the way! D: ) I finished the interview… I hope you enjoy it! ^-^ )
            ~~~~ (1) ~~
            Me: Welcome to another wonderful round of “Character Interviews”… where we ask unsuspecting Webkinz all sorts of personal questions! Let’s see… what do have here… ah, it looks like there’s a question for Daisy, so I’ll go call her up *presses a yellow icon on a remote, and Daisy appears in a chair*
            Daisy: Huh… what is this place? Who are you? Why am I here?
            Me: Hello, Daisy! No need to be afraid… I’m just here to ask you a question! Spot would like to know if she could ask you about what happened after you guys were separated, and before you got to the pound. Would you be okay with answering this?
            Daisy: Oh, of course! I mean, Spot is my sister, after all! Let’s see… I don’t really remember how we got separated, but I do know that one day, I somehow got lost….

TaffyKitty12

(2)
              ~~~
              … I was honestly really scared at first, and I recall hiding in a small alley, until Sunshine found me. I will admit, I was a bit intimidated at first… I didn’t expect to see a big butterscotch retriever, nearly twice my size! But, she was really friendly, and after talking a little bit, we really started to like each other’s presence. Ever since then, I’d meet up with her at least once every day or two… I felt a lot more comfortable being around another dog. She was almost like an older sister in a way… but you know, except that she isn’t my older sister… that would be you! *giggles a bit* Things were like that for awhile, until one day when I saw a butterfly on my way to meet Sunshine. I was fascinated by it, so I began to chase it… but after it flew out of my reach, I realized… I had no idea where I was! I was lost, again. *sighs* I was pretty frightened! I was so used to having someone by my side, so it wasn’t easy being alone…..

TaffyKitty12

3)
              ~~~
              … Plus, the only dogs that I saw in the area were really, really big and kind of scary. I don’t remember how long I was there for, but I know that, eventually, I saw this human come up to me. He looked a bit like the person who’d always give me and Sunshine part of his sandwich whenever we’d go up to him and beg, so I thought it would be safe to approach him, but I realized too late that it was actually the person who puts dogs in the pound! I was super scared when he picked me up, until I saw our brother. And then, when he dropped us off at the pound, I got to see you and Sunshine! I mean, I still didn’t like being in the pound, but I’m glad I got to see you guys again! *smiles*
              Me: Thanks for sharing your story with us, Daisy! I really appreciate it, and I’m sure Spot does, too!
              Daisy: You’re welcome!

TaffyKitty12

(4)
              ~~~
              Me: *waves, and the presses the blue icon on the remote* *Daisy disappears from the chair*
              ~~~
              (I hope you enjoyed my response! Thanks a ton for participating! ^-^ )

Hey, Taffy! Thanks so much for answering! I loved Daisy’s response! She was distracted by a butterfly? That’s probably something I would do xD Anyway, if I think of another question, I’ll make sure to ask. Spot appreciates it!

Hey, Taffy! Well, Candy has a fashion question for Sam. She says, “Why does he always wear those dingy bird wings? I mean, they’re kinda weird.”

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, Emi! Ohmygosh thank you ansking that question! I cant wait to have Sam answer it heheheh >:D I’ll start typing up my reply later this evening, and I’ll have it ready for ya by tomorrow morning! ;) )

TaffyKitty12

(1) ~~~ Me: Hello, and welcome to another round of “Character Interviews!” Today, we have a question for Sam… so I’ll go ahead and call him up *presses a yellow icon on a remote control, and Sam suddenly appears in a chair*
            Sam: *looks startled for a moment, but then eases back into the chair* Oh, it’s you again. So uh, what would you like?
            Me: Hey, Sam! I got a question for ya. Candy has asked you “Why [do you] always wear those dingy bird wings? I mean, they’re kinda weird.” What are your thoughts?
            Sam: *sits straight up* *looks pretty angry* Excuse me? Did you say bird wings?! Aw come on, man! Seriously?! They are not bird wings, they are FALCON WINGS! Falcon. Wings. Period. And don’t tell me that are falcons are birds and that my wings can be called “bird wings” as a result, either! They are a replica of the metal wings that the Marvel character, Falcon, wears, and he’s not a bird…..

TaffyKitty12

~(2)~~~
              ~~
              … And I bet you’ll say that you don’t even know who Falcon is. *shakes head* And how dare you care call them “dingy”, Candy! I’ll have you know, I clean them EVERY SINGLE DAY! What do you think I do? Roll in mud with them? Heck no… I don’t want ‘em to get dirty! Besides, I bought them just a couple years ago. They’re still pretty new! And no, they’re not weird, okay. Maybe in your mind, Miss, but I think they’re cool. Who do you think you are to criticize what I wear? Are you the “fashion police”, or something?! Mind your own business! Geez! I don’t judge YOU based on what YOU wear! Plus, I’ve seen other animals who wear a lot stranger things than I do! Why don’t you go bug them, instead?! Also, you’re wrong, I don’t wear them all the time, just a few days a week, at most. Honestly… some people… *shakes his head again* Why does everyone think that my Falcon wings are “bird wings”? It’s annoying! And no matter how many times I explain myself, it still happens!…

TaffyKitty12

~(3)~~~
              Me: Uh, Sam… are you okay?
              Sam: No, I’m not! I’m just… you know, I’ve had enough of this *gets up out of the chair, and angrily storms away*
              Me: Er, sorry about him. He uh… really hates it when someone calls his wings “bird wings.”
              Anyways… that’s it for today’s character interviews!
              ~~~
              (Hey, emi! Thanks for participating in my character interviews… I had a lot of fun answering your question! XD Hopefully Sam’s answer was alright)

Haha! XD Oh my gosh, I’m glad I asked! XD Wow, goodness. I love how he ranted on about them for like one and half forum replies. XD When I thought he’d be done, he just kept going! XD I can totally imagine the Marvel character saying that stuff.. in his exact voice. Oh goodness. X’D Funny that he’d mention her knowledge of fashion.. Candy would love to teach him about fashion, I’m sure. ;P She is definitely the fashion police and would have many sassy and rude retorts in store for him. XD I also love his comment about him cleaning his wings every day. XD He really likes those *coughs*bird*cough* wings, huh? Thanks for mentioning about asking it and stuff and letting me use Candy for it. I really enjoyed his response! XD

Hi, emi and Taffy! Haha, emi, that was a fun question!!! It’s funny that Candy asked Sam that question. I can totally see her asking that! Haha, Taffy, that response from Sam was HILARIOUS! I think you did a great job! Anyways, emi, Candy’s the fashion police, huh? Well, I guess that’s what you’d call female policewomen. XD Have a nice day, you two, and sorry for replying to this so late!

Comments are closed.