New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,351 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey @MyLittlePony2010EG13; I saw that you posted the thread for the AW roleplay done below, and I thought I’d give you a brief overview of the zings that I’m using and a little bit about their personalities, to make things a bit easier ;) :
      Nighttyanelle:
      Clover- (girl, light green puppy zing (I think the actual title was “zucchini zing, if I remember correctly?) Back when I could play Amazing World, she used to wear a Twinkle’s Dress top, Bloom backpack, some sort of skirt (can’t remember what color, oops :P ), sandals, and she’d hold a marshmallow on a stick. She was my first zing, and though I don’t know too much about how she’d act and whatnot, I imagine her to be pretty friendly and upbeat :)
      Nibbles- (boy, red hamster (Nick Mazin’ hamster) zing) He used to wear a green t-shirt with some blue pants, I believe? Again, like Clover, I haven’t thought *too* much about what he’d be like, but I picture him to be friendly… and he’d probably really like to eat food XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Holly- (girl checkers zing) I’m pretty sure that she used to wear a black and pink top, a pink skirt, and a guitar on her back, if I’m correct? I’ve put a little bit into Holly’s personality, and I imagine her to be a pretty outgoing, bubbly zing who’s funny and also likes music (especially guitar music XD ) She’s also best friends with my zing named Clawdia
        Fauxanyacarter:
        Skye- (girl blue and white puppy zing… I think the correct name was “floppy zing”?) She used to wear a pair of pink and blue glasses, pink t-shirt, snowflake hoodie, and purple pants. I imagine her to be somewhat introverted (not exactly “shy”, but she’d probably be a little quiet and keeps to herself), but friendly, nonetheless. (I also picture her to be pretty smart, as well, but not exactly “nerdy”)
        Clawdia: (girl curlique zing) She used to wear a howl t-shirt, purple pants, and a Busky’s drum on her back. I picture her to be kinda shy (unlike her best friend, Holly), but she’s still pretty nice and likable…..

TaffyKitty12

She also loves music and plays the bongos (a type of drum-like instrument). Purple and blue are her favorite colors, and she’d probably likes listening to Howl’s jokes (even if they’re corny) XD
          Chillkarapaw (I don’t think I told you, but I ended up making a third account shortly before Amazing World closed, but I didn’t use it super often)
          Rusty: (boy fox zing) Usually wears a shark fin hat. I picture Rusty to be really outgoing, friendly, and adventurous… and maybe he’d like sharks, for some reason, hahah
          ~~~ Alrighty, well, those are the guys and gals that I plan on using, if that’s okay with you! I can’t wait to type up my response! ^-^

Heya, Taffy! Boy, did I miss when you, Holll, and I were at my house. I still have that on video. ♥♥♥ Your description makes me want to cry. I had zucchini and I named her LimeHeart on Frosttanyasweet. I miss all of my zings. PLEASE GANZ. RETURN OUR CUTE LITTLE ZINGS! I’m trying to decide if I want to add in my zings from my other accounts. I probably will. Kitty might join. She only had 1 zing, so she can use one of mine that are unnamed(except for Waffles). Those are Cordy, Checkers, and Waffle. I’m keeping the the name Waffle for the Waffle zing. XD OH MY GOOOOOSH! AIR GUITAR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIR GUIRTAR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I GREW UP WITH THAT, TAFFY. O_O

DUDE, LOOK UP ‘HOW DO YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF IN AMAZING WORLD’ ON THE GANZ WORLD YOUTUBE CHANNEL. O_O AIR GUITAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!! YAAAAHHH!! OK- I hope I’m sleeping, don’t you hope your sleeping? Ahh, someone pinch me. If I end up waking up(which I hope so), I want Amazing World to be open. And AW had more things to do in Webkinz!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ;( Yes, I love my Webkinz pets and stuff, but Amazing World was better. Have you ever played Nakamas? I miss that game, too. They joined with AW, so that made me a little bit more happy, but still. Nakamas and AW were 100% better than Webkinz now. I don’t like the new Webkinz X changes on Webkinz, plus a bunch of the older players are gone. :( But I still like Webkinz, but you know what I mean, right? Ughhhh, I feel so stupid for not recording the music. XP

Okay, so, this is the Amazing World discussion thread. Reply to this comment if you want to ask a question about the rolelplay, wondering about some things, have any ideas that you would like me to add in the roleplay, etc. Feel free to ask me! If none of you recognize me from Amazing World, I’m(or I WAS) Jazzerielwix, Frosttanyasweet, Metalimpatch, Peacecortbuttons(mom), Mistyrzoni(or something like that), Offlafeather, and one more, but I forgot. XP If any of you remember me, I would always play my Cosmique zing with the ice cream headphones and the purple star sunglasses and my hawt dawg zing with my umbrella hat. XD The order is me, TaffyKitty12, and then twinners1. Let’s see if Kittymade10 wants to join.

~1~ IndigoZap the Floppy Zing was running around Spring Bay getting gold for Draper because there’s gold all over Spring Bay. “Rrrrgghhh, why can’t she get them herself?” IndigoZap said to herself seeing some zings spinning Karma’s wheel. “Hey, hey get back here! I’ve got a family to feed!” Karma said as IndigoZap ran past by him and ran past the Hamster Ball Run building to Draper’s. “Ahhh, such a nice place we live in,” IndigoZap said as she got to Draper’s. “Well don’t you have an eye for all that glitters!” Draper said giving IndigoZap a reward. “Now,” IndigoZap said as she turned around. “I should invite all of my friends to my zone!” IndigoZap said as she got out her phone. “Okay, I invited everyone to my zone!” IndigoZap said as she made herself transport to her house. ~~~BUBBLEGUM, the Gyle cat, got a buzz in her phone, and her best friend, COTTONCANDY, was with her in the castle.(Yes, I have a few houses in AW XD) “HEY, What it is?” COTTONCANDY, the Ruckus zing asked curiously. “It’s a text message from IndigoZap! She wants us to go to her house!”

~2~ BUBBLEGUM said. “OOOOHHHH, we should go! That sounds like FUN! And you know I like EVEERYTHING fun!” COTTONCANDY said. “It’s just a walk out, let’s go!” BUBBLEGUM said as she, and the pink, blue dog walked out of the castle and transported in the front of the yard. “Yeeesh, why does GalaxyCosmique own a spaceship?” COTTONCANDY asked. “She is a cosmique zing,” BUBBLEGUM replies as the two zings walked from Bloom’s yard where the castle was, to Draper’s yard where IndigoZap and RainbowDash lived.(I haven’t decided where my 3 new zings lived yet because of gender and name) “Okay, so, we just walk in? COTTONCANDY asked as she went in front of the door. “Yup. Hey, look. Is that new?” BUBBLEGUM asked as she pointed to the stage she saw in from of the house. “I don’t know, isn’t that Howl’s comedy stage?” COTTONCANDY asked as she went inside the house(have your zings just go in without knocking, it’s okay). ~~~ GalaxyCosmique the Cosmique zing, who lived in the spaceship in the original yard, was dancing shuffle while Milkaya, the Charcow zing, was dancing disco with her listening to the house music that was AWESOME. ~2~

Errrg, that ended up in the wrong page. IT’S SUPPOSE TO GO ON PAGE 2 PEOPLE!

(Yeah, the AW roleplay is now on page 10)

~3~ “I wish this music would last five-ever!” GalaxyCosmique said doing the shuffle zing action. “Oh, yeah!” Milkayla said as she did the disco dance action. “HEY!” Hot Dog, the Hawt Dawg zing said when she ran into the room seeing GalaxyCosmique and Milkayla dancing. “Uhhh…” she said. “Oh, hi Hot Dog!” Milkayla said as the hawt dawg zing entered the room. “Hehe, I guess it’s a dance party, but IndigoZap texted me, and said that we all should go over to her house for a party with the other zings,” Hot Dawg finished as she did the waltz. “Hehe, you look so funny!” CookieSwirl, the biscotti zing said as she entered the room from the transportation thing in the upper spaceship.(You get that by upgrading it 3 timed from Brick, it was really cool). “Yeah! Isn’t my outfit awesome?” Hot Dog said as she twirled in her outfit. She was wearing a yellow and orange umbrella hat with black eyes, and bear ears(yellow and orange bear ears. One side was orange, and one side was yellow), red, orange yellow sunglasses(They look liked the Webkinz rockerz sunglasses), a red shirt with baseball batters on it with stars and a baseball(it was a red shirt), a red skirt with yellow swooping on it(kind of…..

~4~ … like a cheerleader skirt), and she was wearing a pair of minty green shoes, with red bows on then with white polka dots on the bow and a yellow button in the middle of each bow. She was also wearing angel wing with red hints on them. “I know, I always look fun!” Hot Dog said. “Well, we better get going now,” Hot Dog said. “Right. Oh well, bye-bye dancing,” Milkayla said. ~~~ As the 4 zings transported out of their homes, they walked past Bloom’s yard where the castle was and other pretty decorations and furniture, and went up on Draper’s pink yard where the house was and Howl’s comedy stage with other cool furniture. They transported inside the house next. ~4~ it is now TaffyKitty12′s turn!

TaffyKitty12

(Hiya, MLP! Thanks for starting the roleplay… it looks pretty fun so far! ;D ) ~~~1~ Nibbles, Clover, Rusty, Holly, Clawdia, and Skye were gathered together in Circle Square. “Another nice day here in Spring Bay, eh?”, said Rusty, the fox zing adjusting his prized shark fin hat as he spoke, “If only I could fix my fishing rod… today would be perfect to go catch some little critters.” Holly giggled a bit, “Well, I don’t think you have your sights set on just some ‘little critters’, Rusty. We all know that what you REALLY want to catch is a shark!” “Are there even any sharks in Spring Bay? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before”, chimed Clover. “First off, you don’t know that, Holly, and second… yes, Clover, there are sharks in Spring Bay. Nibbles saw one himself with his own eyes once! Right, Nibbles?”, asked Rusty, who turned to face the red hamster. “Oh um… I think so?”, replied Nibbles, “I guess it was a shark, but… maybe it was a Steve fish…” “I don’t think it could’ve been a Steve. Those are pretty rare, no?”, piped up Skye…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “Naw, I don’t think they’re as rare as people claim. I found THREE Steves before, all in the same week!”, declared Rusty. “Then why hasn’t anyone seen your Steves? I’ve been to your house before, and all I ever see are hammertooths and peanut butter and jelly fishes”, asked Clawdia with a raised eyebrow. “Well, uh… about that-” However, before Rusty could continue, he heard a noise come through on Clover’s phone. “Is someone texting ya? I heard a noise.” “Oh, here, let me check.”, said Clover, as she took her phone out of her Bloom backpack. “Let’s see… oh! It’s an invitation from IndigoZap! She wants us to visit her home zone… cool!” “Sweet!”, exclaimed Holly, “What are we waiting for? Let’s head over there!” ~~~ Some time later, the group arrived at the home zone. “Whoa… IndigoZap sure has a lot of stuff!”, said Nibbles, as he looked around in awe. “Yep!”, replied Skye, as she adjusted her multicolored glasses…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … The six zings then walked up to the house, and went inside. ~~~ (I hope this reply was okay! Sorry if it wasn’t the best, ahah XP )

twinners1

Waffles heard a ding. He looked at his phone, seeing a message from IndigoZap (right?) asking to come to he room home zone! Waffles told Midnight, Milincia, Ellis, and Santie Claws. So, they headed over to the home zone!

I’m so sorry for replying to this so late! ~1~ IndigoZap heard her friend come inside of her house(Her house was the original one and it was upgraded 2 times(It’s now a mansion. Er, WAS) . “Hey guys! Welcome! I’m so glad you guys could come! Get comfortable around the fireplace!” “Wow, this plaze(Clearly I don’t know how to spell Place, but Plase, plaze, COME ON! XD) is amaZING(Pun)!!! Galaxy Cosmique said as she ran inside and ran all over the place. She saw other zings there and saw Zucchini(I SPELLED IT WITHOUT CORRECTING IT! YAYYY! *throws confetti*), the zing she met when Holll was there. “HEYO, CLOV! HOW ARE YOU??? IT’S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOUR BACKPACK! Except, Cosmo is my favorite.” Galaxy Cosmique said to her friend Clover. “This will be so awesome!” Milkayla said twirling around. Cookie Swirl, the Biscotti Elephant, saw a Waffle zing, and decided to go over and say hi to the zing. “Hi! I’m Cookie Swirl! What’s your name?!?! Can we be friend?!?!?!!?!?!” Cookie Swirl said……

COTTON CANDY(If that’s too hard to keep the caps, you can make it as “Cotton Candy”) ANd I might not be able to finish this reply, so yeah.

ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM!!!!!!

Comments are closed.