New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,347 replies, has 112 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hi, everyone– here’s the official thread for the Kinz Club roleplay! ^-^
      Just as a refresher, the order in which we go in is: Me (@TaffyKitty12) (characters: Dash (male signature fox), Moth Flight (female ragdoll cat), Sawyer (male cockapoo)), @ilovemoonie (characters: Malachi (male husky pup), Emmy (female sparkle penguin), Jasper (male leopard cub), Evan (male brown sugar pup)), @MyLittlePony2010EG13 (characters: Tim (male lil’ kinz alley cat), Watersplash (male lil’ kinz hippo), Scout White Bow (female lil’ kinz white terrier), Angie (female signature chipmunk), Mittens (female charcoal cat)), @ResonatingThunder (characters: Dakota (male husky puppy), Blitz (male lynx), Griffin (male rottweiler), Toby (male signature beagle)), @EmilyCuteHeart (characters: Sherman (male scruffy puppy), Marshmallow (female chow chow), Puffie (male chow chow), Puggy (female lil’ kinz pug)), and @_emiemiemiemiemi_ (characters: Kate (female signature fox) and Chase (male signature fox)).
      Since I’m sure everyone is familiar with the rules, I won’t be listing them down this time….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… Also, unlike previous roleplays of mine, I will not be enacting a time restraint (since I’m pretty bad when it comes to sticking with those things). As long as everyone tries to reply as soon as they have the time, I’m sure this roleplay will progress at a decent pace :) However, if it takes a very long time for someone to respond and/or they become inactive on the Newz, I might decide to skip their turn to keep things from becoming “stagnant”.
        Anyways, I look forward to roleplaying with you guys, and thanks so much for joining! (^ᵜ^)

TaffyKitty12

~1~~ It was a beautiful summer day in Kinzville. The sun was out, a refreshing breeze blew through the treetops, and the sky was as clear as could be. Dash and his two friends, Sawyer and Moth Flight, waited in front of their mobile lemonade stand, eager for parched customers to drop by and grab a cup of their delicious beverage.
        Sawyer sat on one of the chairs behind the stand, casually reading the sports section in the latest edition of the local newspaper, while Dash sat next to him. Moth Flight stood behind the two boys, intently watching a few dragonflies.
        Dash rested his jaw on his hands. “I don’t get it. Why is no one buying anything? The only person who got a cup of lemonade was Mr. Jeff– and he’s the one who helped us set this stand up!”
        “I don’t know”, replied Sawyer, not even bothering to take his gaze off the paper, “It stinks, though. I was hoping we’d make enough for that treehouse y’all promised.”
        “Exactly! And this is really the only way we can make money for it”, sighed Dash, “What should we do?”…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “Maybe we could raise the price? I don’t know how we’ll ever get the money for a treehouse if we only charge people 50 cents a cup. That’s like, nothin’.”
          Moth Flight faced her two friends. “Raise the price? But won’t that deter people from buying our lemonade?”
          “No one’s buyin’ it, anyway, so what does it matter? I say we price it at $1.50– each. That way, we make enough profit”, insisted Sawyer, as he began to crumple the edges of his paper. “The summer’s drawin’ to a close, Moth Flight. There’s not much time left to build a tree house!”
          “We’ll make plenty of money. You’ll see.” Moth Flight smiled and turned her attention to the dragonflies once again, the sunlight gleaming off of her mismatched eyes.
          “Maybe we shoulda just stuck with our original idea of sellin’ ice cream. I don’t care what anyonesays– the park is fair game!”
          “I guess, but then we it’s not like we have the money for an ice cream machine. Plus, we’d have to compete with Mr. Moo”, said Dash, with a slight frown.
          “That wouldn’t be too hard. All we’d have to…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … do is borrow someone’s machine and point out that fact that the quality of Mr. Moo’s ice cream is goin’ downhill. That should convince ‘em!”
            At this, Dash raised an eyebrow. “What do ya mean by that?”
            “Well, last time I ordered somethin’, there were no sprinkles on it. None. What type of ice cream man doesn’t put sprinkles on their customer’s ice cream when they request it?! He even forgot to put whipped cream on the sundae I ordered a couple months ago! I’m tellin’ y’all, such mistakes aren’t good for a business.”
            Dash bit his lip, trying hard to suppress the laughter rising from his chest. Envisioning an angry Sawyer, pouting all because Mr. Moo forgot to add his precious sprinkles, was just too funny.
            “Somethin’ wrong, Dash?”
            He cleared his throat, hoping that would diminish his giggle. “Nope. Anyways, do you guys have any other ideas?”
            “I say we wait. After all, it’s not like we’ve been sitting out here for very long, right?”, suggested Moth Flight. “If it’s not broke, why fix it?”
            Sawyer tossed the…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … the newspaper onto the ground next to him. “Could we find a way to attract more customers? Maybe that’ll work.”
              Dash nodded his head. “That’s actually a good idea! How would we do that, though? Should we make a sign, or…”
              “-There are a package of balloons over here”, interrupted Moth Flight. The ragdoll cat swept her tail in the direction of a plastic pouch lying amongst the grass. “Maybe you two could blow them up, and I’ll tie them to the stand? It’ll make it look lot more ‘festive’ and ‘cheery’, don’t you think?
              “I like that!”, exclaimed Sawyer, wagging his tail. He got up from his stool, and bounded towards the package. “Hey, it’ll almost be like that movie, UP. If we put enough balloons on this thing, do y’think it could fly?”
              “That would be awesome! A floating lemonade stand would be the coolest thing ever, right?” A smirk then made its way onto Dash’s face. “Well, there’s only one way to find out.” He swiped the package and ripped the top open, pulling out a deflated red balloon. He then took a blue one, and tossed it…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … to Sawyer. “I bet I can blow these up faster than you.”
              “Yeah, right! You might be fast, but I’m strong. Strength triumphs over speed when yer blowin’ stuff up… I can put a lot more air in these things.”
              “Pfff, big deal. I’m so quick, I could fill ten of these while you’re doing your first one”, bragged Dash.
              “Sureeee.” Sawyer stretched his balloon, and quickly turned to look at the ragdoll cat. “What do you think, Moth Flight? Who will win?”
              She looked at both of the boys for a moment, and then answered. “I think Dash might. He is pretty fast, you got to admit.”
              “You heard her.” The fox grinned and puffed his chest out with pride.
              On the other hand, Sawyer just rolled his eyes. “Yeah, well I think-”
              “-Guys, look!” Moth Flight ran over to the sidewalk, pointing towards something in the distance.
              “What is it?”, inquired Dash. He dropped the balloon and rushed towards the cat, with Sawyer following close behind.
              “I don’t know about you, but I think I can make out some people heading our way.”
              Dash narrowed his eyes, and sure enough…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … Moth Flight was right.
              “Whoa, that’s awesome! C’mon guys, we aren’t gonna get anywhere by just standing here.” The fox sprinted towards the stand and jumped onto the stool.
              Sawyer walked over to his side, eagerly rubbing his hands together. “Looks like we’ll be gettin’ money, after all. I can’t wait to see the big bucks roll in.”
              “See, just I like I told you. A little patience always pays off”, replied Moth Flight, with a grin. She pulled a chair off the porch and pushed it in between the two boys’ stools. Sitting down, she neatly curled her tail around her knees, watching with keen eyes as the shapes in the distance moved closer.
              ~~~
              (I hope the beginning was alright! Sorry it was so long, ahah XP )

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, I meant to say “but it’s not like we have the money for an ice cream machine”, not “but then we it’s not like we have the money for an ice cream machine” in my second comment. Also, I meant to put a space between “anyone says” in the same reply. Sorry about that! I don’t know how I didn’t catch those mistakes, ahah :P )

ilovemoonie

(Hey, TaffyKitty! I love the way the roleplay is going so far! ^-^ I hope it’s okay if I reply now!)
              ~1~~ One nice, sunny summer’s day in Kinzville, the trio of Jasper, Evan, and Malachi were walking along on a sidewalk. At the front, Jasper headed down the sidewalk happily, pausing every now and then to jump on a runaway leaf being blown around by the breeze. Evan followed closely behind, and, at the rear, Malachi trudged along (for they were traveling uphill), struggling to keep up with the others. He was relieved when Jasper finally stopped, and turned to face Evan.
              “Okay,” he said, “I’ve got it.”
              Evan waited. “Well?”
              “How about…a jellybean forest?” the leopard cub suggested. For Jasper, who had a vivid imagination, was always coming up with whimsical scenarios and places for them to ‘explore’. With his imagination, they could turn an ordinary forest or yard into something like a field of cotton candy, an evil dragon’s lair, or a restaurant on the moon. Evan, however, did not seem pleased with this particular suggestion.
              “No, no,” he said, shaking his head, “we’ve done the jellybean forest three times already!” …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Yeah, but, how can a jellybean forest get old?”
              Just then, Malachi, who had finally caught up, slowly walked up and stood behind the duo, his eyes intently fixed on the bar of chocolate he was unwrapping.
              “Did someone say a jellybean forest?” he asked, perking up. “Ooh, yum, that sounds great!”
              Evan sighed. “Can’t we do something different?”
              “Okay, fine,” Jasper agreed. “Let’s see if you guys have any ideas.”
              Slowly, Malachi raised a paw. “How about…a big fort…made of marshmallows?! I’ve always wanted one of those!”
              Jasper considered the suggestion for a moment, before responding, “Nah, too sticky. Let’s think of something else.”
              “I thought it sounded pretty good…” the husky pup mumbled quietly as he focused his attention back on his chocolate, which Jasper had just noticed.
              “Hey…is that chocolate?” Bounding over to Malachi, the leopard peered at it with great interest. “Can…I have a bit?”
              “No!” Malachi cried, pulling the chocolate out of Jasper’s reach. “Sorry, but this is special chocolate. Restorative chocolate, they say. Uncle Lupin gave it to me, because I have a paper cut, see?” The pup held out his paw, to reveal a tiny…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …barely noticeable cut.
              “Oh, that’s nothing,” Jasper insisted, waving his paw in dismissal. “I think you just wanted an excuse for chocolate.”
              “Restorative chocolate!” Malachi corrected. Before Jasper got a chance to respond, however, they noticed someone walking towards them. As the animal got closer, it was revealed to be a penguin with a golden beak, and golden sparkles all over her.
              “Hey, it’s Emmy!” Malachi exclaimed. “I know her, she lives on my street. She’s twelve, isn’t that old? I wish I were twelve.”
              Jasper shrugged, pretending that he didn’t wish he were twelve, too. “I dunno, I mean, I’ll be twelve in two years, so…”
              Malachi ignored him, and instead pushed past Jasper and Evan and waved at the penguin. “Hi, Emmy! Do you remember me? I’m Malachi, remember? I live on your street!”
              “Oh, hello, Malachi!” Emmy replied with a friendly smile. “Yeah, of course I remember you! It’s good to see you!”
              “Thanks, you too. Oh, and these are my friends, Jasper and Evan,” he said, motioning to each of them, who greeted the penguin.
              “Hello! Nice to meet you! So, what are you three doing on this…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …summer day?” Emmy asked.
              “Oh, we were just going to go play in a jellybean for–”
              “Ahem,” Evan interrupted. He caught Jasper’s eye, and glared at him.
              “Er…we were just gonna go do something. Maybe pretend we’re somewhere cool, LIKE a jellybean forest…but…uh…NOT a jellybean forest.”
              “Oh…okay…but, what’s wrong with a jellybean forest?”
              “AHA!” Jasper yelled, almost in Evan’s face.
              “Oh, fine, we can do the jellybean forest,” Evan reluctantly agreed.
              “Yes!” Jasper turned to Emmy. “Wanna come?”
              “Sure, sounds fun! I’m good with things like that…I want to be an actress when I’m older, so I can pretend that I’m pretty much in any sort of situation,” Emmy explained.
              “Great, let’s go!” Malachi exclaimed. Happy that Emmy was coming along with them, he suddenly had more energy and took the lead, the other three following closely behind. Before too long, however, he tired himself out, and stopped to rest a moment. “It…it’s really hot out here…” he said, breathing heavily. “Ya know what we need?”
              “What?”
              “A snow cone! Wouldn’t that be delicious?” he asked, cocking his head at the thought…

ilovemoonie

~5~ …of the delicious frozen treat.
              “Ooh, that does sound good!” Emmy agreed.
              “I’d rather have an ice cream sundae,” Jasper said.
              “Or, a nice glass of lemonade,” Evan added. “It’s too bad there’s no stand like that around here, or anything…we could get something.” The others nodded in agreement, and continued along the sidewalk. Not five minutes later, however, they noticed something in the distance.
              “What is that?” Malachi asked, squinting at it and trying to make it out.
              “Um, Evan,” Emmy started as they continued to walk closer, “I think you got your wish; it’s a lemonade stand!”
              Evan couldn’t believe his luck. “Sweet! Well, should we go get some?”
              “Yeah, but we don’t have any money,” Malachi pointed out.
              “No worries… I’ll take care of it,” Emmy said, somewhat proudly, and the four animals headed over to what was, indeed, a lemonade stand. When they arrived by it, Emmy walked up to it and the tree animals behind it — a fox, a ragdoll cat, and a cockapoo, all of which appeared to be close to her age. “Hello!” she said cheerfully. “My friends and I were wondering…” She nodded towards…

ilovemoonie

~6~ …Jasper, Evan, and Malachi, who stood behind her, “Are you guys selling lemonade?” ~~~
              (Ah, I hope this reply was all right! Sorry if it wasn’t the best… :/ Also, I apologize about the length! I’ll try to make my future responses shorter. And I hope it’s okay that I made my characters arrive at the lemonade stand already. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to on my first turn or not, so I just decided to. I hope that’s all right!)

~1~ The wooden staff was ancient. Dust covered the knobbly oak surface, and a spider had made a home in the crook at the top. A brown paw grabbed the artifact and raised it into the air triumphantly. “The Staff of Kinz is mine! Muahahaa!” The lynx, owner of the brown paw, grinned and waved the staff. “Not if I get it first! It belongs to me.” said a rather quiet voice. A bearded Wizard beagle ran up and grabbed the staff from the lynx’s paw. Suddenly a cockroach landed on the Wizard’s head. “AgGhhH!!! DAKOTA!” the Signature beagle shrieked in an unwizardlike way. He threw the staff down and frantically swatted his own head. The roach flew off. Hysterical laughter came from somewhere behind him. “That sure ruined your game I bet! Sorry Toby, Roachie wanted to play too.” Dakota, the husky pup, came walking towards them, crying from laughing so hard. The nonwizard Signature beagle, Toby, looked like he wanted to cry too.-

~2~ “You’re supposed to be trapped in a tree,” said the lynx, Blitz. Dakota snorted.
              “I don’t want to be a stupid princess! You can’t boss me around just ‘cuz you’re older than me. Anyway, I got bored sitting there.” “I played on my Kinzphone when it was my turn to be princess in a tree,” Toby said helpfully. Dakota was unimpressed. “Where’s Griffin? Thought he was gonna play with us,” the husky pup asked. Blitz smirked. “I sent him on Stand Duty.” Dakota snickered, “Stand Doody?” “Yeah. He scouts for hot dog carts and lemonade stands and stuff. We’ve been doing it every summer for years.” Blitz and Griffin had been best friends since they were three. You’d think they were brothers if they weren’t different species. Suddenly, a rottweiler jogged up to them, panting. “I found one! A lemonade stand! A buncha kids are running it,” he exclaimed breathlessly. “I like lemonade,” said Toby. “I have some money, Griffin. I can buy us a drink if you guys want.” -

~3~”Oh YEAH!” yelled Dakota. “Let’s GO!” The four friends sprinted off, Griffin in the lead. They slowed to a trot when the stand came into view. “There are some Kinz
              there already,” Blitz said with a frown. “It’s fine,” said Dakota, licking his lips in anticipation. He glanced over and noticed Toby was still wearing the wizard beard, but decided not to mention it. The four kids lined up behind the others already at the stand.—- (I loved what you have so far, Taffy, and your response was great, moonie! :D)

1~ (Ahh, sorry for the late reply!!!) The wooden floor creaked as two fluffy, brown canines rolled across it laughing and wagging their furry curled tails. “Time!” a small pug called. “Puffie wins the round!” “Oh, come on!” one of the chow chows exclaimed. “I totally won!” “Did you not hear? *I* won by a landslide,” the other yelled back victorious. “Puggy said so, and she’s the ref, not you, Marshmallow!” “Well, you better brace yourself for the next round,” Marshmallow, Puffie’s twin (who was older by a few minutes), grumbled. “Go!” the miniature pug, Puggy, called out to her friends. ~~~ Meanwhile, a grey pup raced around the park, in search for something to drink. He caught slight of a lemonade stand and abruptly asked for a cup, not paying attention to the fee. “Wow, that much for a cup of lemonade?!?” Hesitantly handing over the required price, he sighed…

2~ …~~~ Puffie and Marshmallow skipped through the trees of the park happily. Marshmallow was still upset that she ended up losing their wrestling match, but Puffie said that he would buy them both something sweet, and Puggy came along, too. They spotted a lemonade stand by a few pets, and decided to check out the place. “Ooh, lemonade!” the brother called. He paid the fee and smiled. His sister turned and saw another one of their friends, a Scruffy Puppy. “Hi, Sherman! You a fan of lemonade?” (I hope I did alright, heheh)

Kate practically dragged Chase out of the house. “Oh come on, it’ll be fun!”
              “Ughh..” Chase rolled his eyes grumpily.
              “I saw that!” called Violet from seemingly out of no where.
              “What?- Well- why would walking along a sidewalk be any fun? There’s nothing even interesting to look at or do!” He folded his arms.
              Violet strolled up behind them, wiping her paws off with a rag from cleaning the dishes.
              “Oh, sure there is, Chase. Now don’t be a lump on log. Go take a walk with your little sister,” she said with a wink.
              Chase smiled at that last remark.
              “Hey! I’m no little sister,” the shorter fox complained.
              She patted Kate’s shoulder. “I know, I was just teasing, honey.” Then she grinned and gave them both a shove out the door. “Now get along and have a nice walk. It’s a beautiful day, you know!” With less grumbling than before, Chase went along with Kate for their walk.

Kate pointed out numerous things that Chase had no idea were there. …

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

Just a reminder that romance or other adult content is not permitted. Please don’t push the rules, or we’ll have to disallow all roleplaying content.

(Oh, please don’t do that! I didn’t know a crush was considered romance or adult.. I’ll try not to mention anything specifically romantic.) … It was sort of interesting after a while, but then everything she mentioned started being random stuff like oddly-shaped rocks or leaves.
              “Okay, I think I’ve had enough of this game.”
              She whirled her head around to look at him. “What? Why? It’s fun!”
              Chase stopped and looked at her wryly. “Well, it’s not so fun when you just point out boring stuff..”
              She replied defiantly, “I’ll have you know, that rock looked really neat. Just like a bird!”
              Chase shrugged uninterestedly, and they continued walking. A moment later, Kate pointed again as she spotted something new. “Look! Some sort of stand! Maybe it has food or something!”
              ”Oh hey, that’s pretty cool! Let’s go check it out.”
              They quickened their pace and Kate gasped as she got a better view. “Yumm! It’s a lemonade stand! And is that…?”
              “Whoa, there’s Dash!” Chase grinned and Kate beamed. The twins ran toward the stand and its growing number of customers, excited to see their friend and drink some cool lemonade.

IndigoZap

[Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the late reply, guys! D= Please forgive me! I loved everyone's replies so far!] (1) Tim, who was playing at his owner’s house had some friends over and were playing video games. They were Watersplash, Scout White Bow, Angie, and Honda Wingflight(I was smart. Taffy said I could make myself into a Webkinz, so yeah!). “Ya know, there’s no point in playing this game over and over because I’m just going to beat you the whole time,” Honda Wingflight said. (Honda Wingflight(me) is a Sapphire Pegasus) “Make it fair, Honda!” Tim said dropping his controller. “Welp, you got him out,” Angie said. “Whoops,” Honda said. “Let’s go outside and play or take a walk,” Watersplash suggested. “Yeah, let’s go!” Tim said. ~~~ The 5 kinz we’re walking along the sidewalk in the park and found a lemonade stand. “DASH!!’ Tim said as he zoomed over to Dash, knocking over Kate, and saying “HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!” Honda went over to the cockapoo and said, “Hey dude, what’s up? I’ll take 500 glasses of lemonade. How much will……

IndigoZap

(2)…. “… that be?” Honda said getting her wallet out. ~~~ Sorry about the short reply, I didn’t have many ideas. XP It’s Taffy’s turn, I think.

(3) (Hey guys, I just wanted to add something in here reeeeal quick. I hope you guys don’t mind!) “Oh, and if it’s possible, could I get 495 of those sour without any sugar? I prefer sour and will pay more for it, but if it’s too much for you guys, I can just take the sweetened one!” Honda Wingflight said.

TaffyKitty12

Also, here’s the discussion thread for the Kinz Club roleplay! Any inquires, commentary, ideas, or general chat regarding anything in the roleplay can be posted down below :)

Hi, Taffy! I just read your start of the roleplay, and I have to say, I loved it! Your characters are just hilarious and adorable. XD I love how kiddish they act. Sometimes I find it hard to make my young characters not like toddlers, but not like adults. =P You did a great job with them though, and Sawyer is hilarious. I really like him so far. XD But yeah, they’re just really cute, so nice job writing em! I can’t wait to read more and make my own replies!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! Aw, well thank you– that’s very kind of you to say! ^-^ I’m glad ya liked my response :D Thanks, pal! Ah, it’s okay… it can be hard making them act “just right” for their age, you know? I’m so used to my teenage characters, that I had to remind myself a few times to not use such complicated and/or eloquent language, ahah. Thank you! I really enjoyed using Sawyer, heheh XD I especially liked having him ‘compete’ with Dash… I dunno why, but I found that part really fun to write. (I’m also kind of tempted to draw a picture of him with Moth Flight and Dash now haha) Thanks again, emi! :D I can’t wait to see your response, once it’s your turn! Kate and Dash are always so dang cute ;D

No problem! =] Yeah, I know! I’ll probably have to remind myself a few times to not make their speech as compliated. =P Hahaa yes, Sawyer is so funny! And I love seeing Dash up to a challenge. ;] Yeah, that sort of stuff is a lot of fun to write! (Ohh, that’d be cute if you did!) No prob, and thank ya! ;D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Thanks so much for starting the roleplay off…I think it’s gonna be a lot of fun!! ^-^ I read your reply, and I absolutely loved it! The interactions between Dash, Sawyer, and Moth Flight were so great, and I love each of their personalities! :D I don’t mind that it was long…I really enjoyed it, and I can’t wait to see more of ‘em! They make a great trio! I love when they were talking about whether or not the lemonade stand could fly if they put enough balloons on it XD Anyway, I’ll try to start working on my reply very soon! I don’t think I’ll be able to post it before comments stop moderating for today, unfortunately, but I promise I’ll try to have it ready before or on Monday! I hope that’s all right with you, and great job again on your reply! :)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie– no problem! :D I decided to go ahead and post it early… I don’t think could’ve waited until next week, haha XD Aw, well thanks; I’m sure it will! ;) Ah, thank you so much, moonie! I’m glad you liked my reply, as well as my characters’ interactions with one another! (^ᵜ^) Thanks, pal! I had a blast using ‘em together– they’d a fun group, I’d say! Hahah, I thought that part would be a good addition XD If it weren’t for Moth Flight’s guidance (or their strong desire for cash) I bet Dash and Sawyer would’ve tried to make the stand fly with balloons… poor fellas, I bet they’d be upset once they realized that they don’t know how to get their stand to come down! Alrighty, thanks a ton for letting me know– that sounds good to me! :) No worries; I certainly understand, moonie! (I didn’t expect anyone to reply right away, anyway) I look forward to reading you response, once you’re able to post it! ^-^ I can’t wait to see Malachi and friends! ;D Of course, and thank you once again (っ^▿^)っ

ilovemoonie

Hey again, TaffyKitty! I’m glad you decided to! I don’t blame you for starting it early; I was really excited for it to start, too XD You’re welcome! I’m sure! I mean, how can a roleplay with all of our young pets interacting not be fun? ;) And no problem! All three of your characters are super awesome and cute, and their interactions are really great, I’d say! :D You’re welcome; well, I’m glad you enjoyed using them! And haha, I think it was! That part was really funny XD Ah, yeah, they probably would have…poor guys! It’d be really sad if their stand just floated away into the sky! However, I think it’d take a lot of balloons to get it to fly, heheh. :P You’re welcome, and thanks for understanding, Taffy! (Ah, okay. I wanted to reply on Friday, but eh, I knew I wouldn’t have the time before comments stopped moderating :/ ) However, I ended up being able to post my reply yesterday, and hopefully it’ll all moderate! Why thank you! ^-^ I hope you’ll like it! Sorry if it wasn’t the best reply, eheh :P I was just trying to think…

ilovemoonie

…of something for the three of them to be talking about… Anyway, you’re welcome again, TaffyKitty! I think the roleplay is off to a great start, so far! ;)

You did so good, Taffy; I loved it! I made my reply, so I hope I did okay!

IndigoZap

Hey guys! Sorry for posting yet ANOTHER thing and for not replying to everything quickly. This is kind of urgent. Random roleplay update: MOONIE, PLEASE REPLY TO SUMMERKINZ!!! FALL IS COMING SOON! I HEAR THE BUGS OUTSIDE! So, umm here’s just an update with all of the roleplay’s I’m in…. PIkachu’s Backyard BBQ: moonie’s turn, ‘Power Bunnies’: Boogirl’s turn, I think, Campkinz: Twinner’s or FoxesRule’s turn, The Tale Of The Treasure HUnter’s Snow Quest: Boogirl’s turn Art Roleplay: Taffy’s turn, Adventures In Music: Moonie’s or Twinner’s turn, Animal Antics: (Which page is that on again?) I THINK it’s moonie’s turn??? Rockfurlur: CuteHeart’s turn SHelter Roleplay: My turn(I replied yesterday =, but it didn’t moderate…) Springkinz: might just do it because in 2019, but Taffy (And emiand Itswebkinztime. they aren’t in it because theydidn’t know how it’d work, but yeah)might be busy…, Aw Roleplay: My turn, and Summerkinz: moonie’s turn. Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day! PEANUTS AND BROCCOLI AND A BROHOOF FOR YA’LL! (\ /) (Also, emi, you should give one of your pet’s FLuttershy’s personality. ^-^

IndigoZap

Never mind: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/134/ It’s actually Taffy’s turn…

TaffyKitty12

Hello, MLP! Thanks for giving us an update on who’s turn it is in all the roleplays! ^-^ I’ll try to reply to PrettyPikachu’s Art roleplay really soon, and I’ll also work on setting up a new Animal Antics thread on here, as well (page 134 is really slow, so I don’t want to continue it on there any longer) Oh, just to let ya know, ilovemoonie did respond to Summerkinz a few weeks ago… it’s now CuteHeart’s turn in that :) Thanks again– this was very helpful! :D

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! Oh, it’s all right, I don’t mind! Trust me, I post things all the time, so you’re fine XD Thanks so much for giving us an update on who’s turn it is in all the roleplays that you’re in! It was very helpful, especially considering lots of the tags for the roleplays are only on the Meet My New Pet forum, which I hardly go on anymore. Um, I did reply to Summerkinz’, though. I just checked, and I replied on July 17th. I’m not quite sure who’s turn it is now, but I think it might be CuteHeart’s turn? Oh gosh, and I’m sorry I haven’t replied to Adventures in Music yet! D: I’ll see if I can do that over the weekend; I doubt it’ll take me that long to type up my response. I’ll also try to get to replying to Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue soon, as well. Anyway, thanks again for the roleplay update, MLP, and have a wonderful day! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey, everyone! (Ah, sorry for posting this so soon after your update, CuteHeart! :/ I hope you don’t mind too much!) Well, I apologize for posting another thing on here so soon after my last one, but I just had two things that I wanted to tell you guys, if that’s okay. First off, as long as all of you are all right with it, I think I’ll be posting the bio for my new Husky Pup, Malachi, sometime next week! :) I haven’t started writing it yet, but I plan to within the next day or two, and it should hopefully be completed in time for me to post it next Tuesday or Wednesday! So, as long as no one minds, I’ll probably go ahead and post it then. I’m excited to share it with you all! ^-^ Next, this isn’t really Webkinz-related, but yesterday when my family was out, we stopped by Hobby Lobby, and I ended up getting a stuffed wolf. It’s not a Webkinz, but I thought it was really cute, and I just couldn’t resist getting it, because I love wolves, heheh. It’s pretty big, definitely larger than a Signature, but…

ilovemoonie

…not too much larger, I don’t think. Anyway, I ended up making it a male, and am almost positive that I’ll name him “Remus Lupin”, after a character from Harry Potter, and his nickname is actually “Moony”. (Pronounced the same as “Moonie”, but no, it’s not after me, or my blue teddy bear XD ) Even though he’s not a Webkinz, I’m probably going to give him a personality, (in fact, I already have a couple of aspects for him), and I might even pretend that he’s “half-Signature”. :P (Since, in my “version” of the world my Webkinz characters live in, though they’re not stuffed animals, they’re still referred to by their “brand” name, if that makes sense…) I’m thinking I might even make him be related to Malachi, possibly as an uncle or cousin, but I’m not sure. Since he’s not really a Webkinz, though, I probably shouldn’t use him on here…but, who knows XD Anyway, I know that’s kinda random, but I just thought I’d tell you guys about him!
        ~~~ All right, that’s all for now! Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, my friends! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hello, ilovemoonie! Of course– I’m totally fine with you posting Malachi’s bio next week! ^-^ I’d absolutely love to learn more about him! :D He sounds pretty adorable, from what you’ve told me so far XD I’ll certainly remember not to post anything next Tuesday or Wednesday, as I certainly wouldn’t want to interfere! I’ll be sure to read and respond to it, once it’s posted ;) Ooh, ya did? How cool! Hey, can’t go wrong with a wolf plush, right? XD Even if it’s not a webkinz, I bet it’s pretty awesome! Out of curiosity, what does the wolf look like? :) Ah, and I like the name ya chose, too! It’s been a very, very long time since I’ve watched Harry Potter, but if I remember correctly, Remus Lupin is the guy who can turn into a werewolf, right? (I almost got him confused with Sirius Black at first, oops :P I thought Remus was the one who could turn into a dog, initially. It’s hard for me to remember all these names after seven years) Haha, “Moony”… that’s a neat nickname! XD Did you get that from Harry Potter, or did…

TaffyKitty12

… you come up with that yourself? Either way, I like it! Really? Nice, moonie! :) I usually have a hard time giving personalities to my non-webkinz plush, but it’s awesome that you were able to! Haha, “half-signature”… that’s cool! (You do? Well hey, nothing wrong with that, right? ;) Mine is kinda different, as none of my characters refer to themselves under those categories, if that makes sense, (ex. Nikko is a lil’ kinz canary, but if you asked him his species, he’d just say “canary”… same goes for all of my signatures) but I do think it’s a neat idea!) Ooh, I think it would pretty cool if Remus was related to Malachi! ^-^ Ah, it’s fine– I don’t mind either way, moonie :) If some of my non-webkinz plushes had developed personalities, I’d maybe consider bringing them on here, so if you want to use Remus, go right ahead! Anywho, thanks for letting us know about these things, and have a great day! :D Enjoy your new wolf!

ilovemoonie

Hello, TaffyKitty! Well, thanks! I’m glad you wouldn’t mind! Aw, thank you! I’m happy that you’d like to learn more about Malachi! ^-^ He is a pretty cute character, I must admit…I mean, I don’t know how a chubby, marshmallow-loving child wouldn’t be cute, you know? XD But thanks again! I’m excited to share his bio with you all! (Just as long as I can get it written in time, eheh…I keep putting it off, oops :P ) And thanks, TaffyKitty! Haha, right? XD I love wolves, but don’t have many plush ones, so when I saw this one in the store, I just couldn’t pass it up! I must admit, even though it’s not a Webkinz, which are basically the only stuffed animals I buy nowadays, I’m actually quite attached to the plush, haha XD Oh, and let’s see…well, its back and sides are a dark-ish gray color, whereas its legs and underside are a kind of tan color; it’s in a sitting position, but can also be moved so that it stands up (though I don’t think it stays in a standing position on its own). Also, just in case you were curious…

ilovemoonie

…it’s by the brand Wild Republic, and I believe it’s called a Cuddlekins. Hopefully I did a good enough job describing it for ya! Sorry if my description wasn’t all that great, eheh :P Anyway, thank you! I really like that specific character from Harry Potter, so I just couldn’t resist naming a stuffed animal after him XD Oh, and yep, that’s him! (It’s okay! Heck, if it had been seven years since I saw the movies, I doubt I’d remember hardly anyone, heheh. But yes, Remus is the one who turns into a werewolf, and Sirius can turn into the dog :) ) And haha, thanks! XD No, I got the name from Harry Potter; I believe it was Lupin’s nickname. Thank you, though, I’m glad you like it! Thanks again! And it’s all right! I can relate…I hardly ever give my non-Webkinz personalities nowadays, but surprisingly, Remus’s personality is actually coming along quite well; like I told you at the park, I even started writing a bio for him, haha. (Yep! It’s kinda hard to explain, because my version of my character’s ‘world’ is pretty complicated, but basically, I guess, the ‘brand’ names were…

ilovemoonie

…the names of ancient tribes or something, and the descendants of these ‘tribes’ still go by those names…(for example, all the Webkinz would be descended from the ‘Webkinz tribe’, if that makes sense) I dunno, it’s strange XD But anyway, sorry about all that! Yours sounds cool, too, I must say! ;) And thanks!) Thank you! I think I decided that he won’t be related to Malachi, though, but rather, he’ll be a friend of Malachi’s father, so he’ll still know him, and such. Aw, and thanks again! Well, in that case, who knows? Maybe I will bring him on here, someday? ;) Anyway, you’re welcome, TaffyKitty, and thank you for reading! Thanks, and I hope you have a great day, too! ^-^ Thank you, I’m sure I will! (Also, sorry for saying “thanks” so much! :P (And, this is unrelated, but I had so much fun with you at the park today!! Those ideas we came up with were the best XD I hope to see you on Sunday, too! :) )

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, ilovemoonie! Ah, I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to this yet! XP I meant to do so over the weekend, but I kind of forgot to do so :/ I’ll try to respond soon, however… hopefully later today or tomorrow, if that’s okay?)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! (Ah, sorry for replying to this so late, by the way XP ) No problem! ^-^ I have to say, I really enjoyed reading his bio yesterday– it was awesome! :D Haha, well, that is true XD Like you, I don’t know how anyone could think a chubby, marshmallow-loving pup isn’t cute; in my opinion, such a character is bound to be absolutely adorable! You’re welcome ;) (Ah, well I’m glad you were able to get it all typed up in time! It is easy to put bios off) Wolves are super cool, and I bet it would be really hard to pass up an opportunity to get a plush one! Aw, well it’s okay… I don’t have too many plush wolves, either :P (I only have Dakota the signature red wolf and Alpha the black wolf) I wish I had more, but maybe someday? Me and you both! Besides Webkinz (and Disney plushies), I seldom buy any others, heheh. Really? How cool, moonie! :D It sounds like you’re really enjoying Remus– I’m happy that you were able to get him! ^-^ Thank you for the description of him, as well! Man, he sounds pretty awesome…

TaffyKitty12

… if you ask me! XD I like how his fur is multicolored, and it’s neat that you’re able to pose him! ^-^ Oooh, so he’s a Cuddlekins, huh? Nice! :D I have a couple toys from that brand… I remember correct, I believe I have a Cuddlekins african wild dog and a Cuddlekins black bear? They’re nice plushes! ;) No worries, I thought you did a really good job describing him, ilovemoonie– thank you for taking the time to do that! :) No problem! It’s always fun naming a toy after a character you like, no? ^-^ Ah, okay! (Haha, thanks XD Though, I have to admit, I actually had to look up the character before I started typing my previous response to you, because I honestly got him confused with Sirius Black, heheh. I would’ve felt silly asking you if Remus Lupin was the guy who could turn into a dog only to find out I was all wrong XD Thank you, though! Considering it’s been so long, I guess my memory isn’t too rusty… I can still remember most of what the second movie was like, believe it or not) You’re welcome! Ooh, really?…

TaffyKitty12

… Can’t go wrong with movie nicknames, right? :) Of course! Ah, thanks– I guess I just always forget to give personalities to those guys, heheh. Most of them don’t even have names, poor things :P Wow, that was pretty quick! XD I have to say, it’s cool that you’re already writing a bio for Remus! I bet he’ll have a great personality ;D (It’s alright; my version is kinda complicated, too (it’s weird, ’cause I have multiple different versions that I switch between, heheh) Oooh, really? That’s pretty creative, moonie… what a neat idea! :D Nah, I don’t think it’s weird– I actually really like the idea XD I wish I had something like that! Oh, and thanks ;) I don’t know if it’s as cool as yours, but uh, it’s something XD ) No problem! I see you changed your mind and had Remus be his uncle… that’s really neat! ^-^ It’s cute how Malachi adores him so much! No problem! It would be be cool if ya did, but you certainly don’t have to feel pressured to! Either way, I hope you continue to enjoy your awesome new plushie :D You, too– have a great day!…

TaffyKitty12

… (Haha, yeah, those were pretty funny! XD I really like all of the goofy roleplay ideas we’ve come up with ;) Who knows; maybe we’ll even have more after tomorrow’s chat?)

Hi moonie! Yay, a new bio for me to look forward to! :D Wow, Malachi is a great name- and fitting for the Husky Pup! I’ve been going to Hobby Lobby too, mostly for *Washi Tape* and *Carpe Diem Stickersss* XD Uh anyway.. How cute, wolf plushes are always a good idea! :) And OMG. Remus Lupin is an awesome name for it! One of my real cats is named Remus (after the SAME character!!) Our other real pets are: Ollivander (orange tabby), Bellatrix (doberman), Luna (Great dane), & Lily [as in Lily Potter] (cocker spaniel). You can probably see where we get our inspiration. Ooh, having him being related to Malachi would be interesting. Maybe Malachi is actually a wolf-dog? XD Have a great day moonie!

ilovemoonie

Hi, Resonatingthunder! I’m glad you’re looking forward to his bio! ^-^ Aw, and thank you! I just thought Malachi would be a cute name for the husky pup, heheh. (I must say, I love what you named your husky pup, too; Dakota is perfect for him! ;) ) That’s neat that you’ve been going to Hobby Lobby! It’s a pretty cool store! :) Heheh, yep, you can’t go wrong with a wolf plush, right? ;) Thank you! Ever since I watched Harry Potter, I’d really wanted to name a wolf after him, so I’m glad I was able to! Really? It’s awesome that one of your real cats is named Remus, too! :D I also love the names for the rest of your pets! Ollivander sounds especially great for the orange tabby, I’d say. I guess your family must like Harry Potter, huh? ;) Also, all of your pets sound very cute! It’s neat that you have three dogs! :) Thanks! I think I decided that Remus will be Malachi’s uncle. Heheh, it’s funny that you mentioned that, because I actually did make Malachi half-wolf! XD Thanks, Resonatingthunder, and I hope you have a great day, as well! ^-^ Thanks

ilovemoonie

(Ahh, it cut off by TWO words: “Thanks for reading!” Sorry about that!)

Hiya, moonie! Ah, pfft, it’s fine! No worries! Oh yay! I can’t wait to read about Malachi! If I remember correctly, he sounded like a really cute character! ;D I look forward to seeing him in Taffy’s new role play! Oh yeah? How cute! Don’t ya jus love stuffed animals? XD Stuffed animals are the bomb. ;P Haha, what an interesting name! Moony and moonie.. ;P I’m sure my sister, who loves Harry Potter would approve, heheh! It’s cool that you decided to give him a personality too! I think it would be fun for Malachi to have him as an uncle or cousin, especially if he was made out to be some crazy uncle/cousin, since he’s a wolf and Malachi is a husky. XD I mean, I don’t really mind much if ya wanna bring him over here. I’m sure he’d be fun to role play with Malachi! =] You can do whatever you want with him. But anyway, thanks for letting us know about Malachi and his new relative! ;D I look forward to seeing that new bio!

ilovemoonie

Hello, emi! Thanks for not minding! Aw, and thank you! I’m excited to share Malachi’s bio with you all; I hope you’ll like it! ^-^ Hehe, well I tried to make him pretty cute, but I’ll have to wait and see what you guys think! ;) Thanks, I’m looking forward to using him! That roleplay is gonna be so fun and cute, with all of our young pets ^-^ Ahh, yes, stuffed animals are amazinggg! XD It’s so hard for me to pass them up when I see them in a store, haha :P Haha, yep, Moony and Moonie…I couldn’t resist giving him that nickname XD It’s cool that your sister likes Harry Potter! And thank you! I usually don’t give non-Webkinz personalities nowadays, but once I came up with one or two ideas for Remus, other things kinda started falling into place, I guess. Thanks! I just told Taffy yesterday that they weren’t going to be related, but now I changed my mind, again, and I actually think he’s going to be Malachi’s uncle, because I completely forgot that I had already made Malachi part wolf, oops :P (I originally thought…

ilovemoonie

…it wouldn’t make that much sense for them to related, but when I remembered he was part wolf, it made more sense) But anyway, well thanks, emi! I do think it’d be fun to use him in a roleplay or story with Malachi, so who knows? You might be seeing him on here someday, after all! :) You’re welcome, and thank you for reading! Have a nice day, emi! ^-^ Also, thanks! I’ll try to have that bio ready to post early next week!

Hey, everyone! (Ahh, I’m really sorry for posting above you, moonie! I hope you don’t mind!) I just wanted to quickly apologize for my inactivity… I’ve been pretty busy with schoolwork and such lately (since the new year is starting soon, I’ve been having to do things since I’m moving up to another “level” (I guess?), so there are some huge changes). I hope I can get on more soon! Sorry for the bothersome update! Just wanted to let ya know I’m alive, and such XP See ya soon, and have a great day!

TaffyKitty12

Hello, CuteHeart! It’s okay! I’ve missed not seeing you on here as much, but I certainly understand– sometimes, life calls us to do other things, right? I wish you the best of luck with getting ready for the new schoolyear (it’s hard to believe that summer went by so fast)! Not at all! You’re not being bothersome in the least– actually, I really appreciate you taking to the time to update us! ^-^ I look forward to hopefully talking with you more soon, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great rest of your week! :)

Hi, CuteHeart! Oh no worries! I don’t mind you updating us at all. Actually, I appreciate it! It’s okay about the inactivity though. I’m sure there can be a lot of stuff to do when moving up to a new grade and restarting the school year again. Are you gong in high school, or are you just going up another grade? Thanks for th update, though! I’m glad you’re still alive, hehe. I actually do worry about that when I don’t hear from online friends for a while.. XP Hope you’re doing well and the stuff going on doesn’t stress you out too much!

ilovemoonie

Hey, CuteHeart! (No worries, you’re fine; I don’t mind at all! And I’m sorry for posting above you, too…I hope you don’t mind too much! >.<) It's all right, you don't have to apologize! I've missed seeing you on here as much, but I totally understand why you've been less active! Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you've been so busy with school…that doesn't sound fun XP Hmm, some huge changes, huh? Well, I wish you the best of luck! I hope you can come on more soon, too, but I understand if something happens that you can't…I know school can keep us busy! It's okay, your update wasn't bothersome at all! (If anyone's updates are bothersome, it's mine…I post them quite often, it seems, and they're usually pretty long, too, eheh :P ) Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know! I hope to talk to you again soon, CuteHeart, and in the meantime, have a wonderful day! :D Maybe I'll see you at the park chat this Saturday, if you're able to attend?

Hi CuteHeart! It’s no problem- OH GOSH YOU ARE RIGHT IT’S ALREADY AUGUST. Whew, 2018 is more than halfway over.. Lol well no worries, you aren’t being bothersome at all! Good luck with your schoolwork; au revoir!

ilovemoonie

(Ahh, I’m so sorry for starting a new page, and posting this above you, emi!! >.< To anyone who hasn't yet, be sure to go check out emi's update on the previous page!) TaffyKitty, if you see this, I just wanted to ask you quickly, because I'm about to go someplace and won't be back until after comments stop moderating for the day, do you think tomorrow (Thursday) would work for you for a park chat? I'm almost positive I won't be doing anything, and I know on Fan Videos you said Friday wouldn't work for you, but Thursday probably would. If it does, and if you'd like to have one, do you want to plan on meeting at our usual time, 2:00 CST time? If it doesn't work, though, I certainly understand, and we can always plan to have one another time! Just let me know! :) (Also, I was able to finish my reply to Avengekinz last night, and I'll try to post it on here this evening, if possible!) Okay, that's all! Sorry to bother you, and have a great day! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hello, ilovemoonie! (That’s alright! A new page would’ve been created eventually, right?) Ah, it’s okay– I hope you have a nice time wherever you’re doing! :) Thanks so much for letting me know… tomorrow at 2:00 CST should work perfectly! :D As far as I’m concerned, I won’t be doing anything around that time (actually, I don’t even have any plans for tomorrow whatsoever, haha XD ) so I’m nearly positive that I’ll make it! (Ah yeah, unfortunately, Friday wouldn’t have been a terribly great day :P ) I look forward to seeing ya there– I’m so glad that we’ve been able to do these weekday chats again… they’re pretty fun! ^-^ Maybe we could even schedule a couple more while I’m still on break? :) At any extent, I can’t wait to talk to you, and thanks again for asking me! (Oh, and thank you for letting me know about the Avengekinz, as well! It’s awesome that ya finished it yesterday :D If you’re able to post it today or tomorrow, I’ll try to work on my response over the weekend) No, it’s fine! Have a nice Wednesday, and I hope to see you at the park tomorrow ^-^

(I’m sorry for jumping in here, but hey Taffy, could I talk to you about something on Saturday maybe on the park chats if I’m there? It’s kind of about Warriors, but I don’t want to mention the reason on here or else people will think I’m crazy(Well, not me actually))

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, MLP! It’s okay! Ah, unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend this Saturday’s park chat (I’m gonna be busy most of the afternoon that day XP ), however, I *think* I’ll be able to make it to the one after that? Anywho, sure– you can tell me about it next time I see you there! I’m always happy to listen ^-^ )

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! (Thanks for understanding! That is true! I guess I just felt bad posting it so soon after emi’s update, and your roleplay-related post… :/ ) Well, thanks! I did have a nice time! My family and a friend went to see the movie Christopher Robin, as well as going to a few other places, so that was pretty fun! :) No problem, Taffy! All right, great! I look forward to having a chat with you tomorrow, then! :D I’ll try to finish up my schoolwork a little earlier tomorrow, so I won’t be late, heheh. :P (Haha, that’s okay; I don’t have plans for most days XD ) (Aw, well that’s okay! I believe you said your aunt was going to be visiting you on Friday, right? I hope you have fun with her!) Me too! It’s great that we’ve been able to start up our weekday chats again…they are quite fun, I’d say! Sure, that’s fine with me! I’d love to have a few more of ‘em before you start school again, if you’d like! :) Anyway, you’re welcome again, and I can’t wait to see you there tomorrow, Taffy! (And you’re welcome! Thank you! …

ilovemoonie

(Oops, my reply was supposed to go right below your comment, not down here…sorry about that, Taffy and MLP! XP ) … I’m sorry it took me so long, though, eheh XP I haven’t been able to post any of it yet, but I’ll see if I can a little later tonight…if not, I’ll promise I’ll try to tomorrow! And okay, that sounds good! It’d be great if you were able to work on your response over the weekend, but definitely don’t feel like you need to rush on it!) Thanks again! I look forward to talking with you at the park soon, and in the meantime, I hope you have a nice day, TaffyKitty! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! (It’s alright! I’m sure she didn’t mind too much, and to be honest, my roleplay’s already pretty full, anyway– it’s actually the most crowded one I’ve hosted since the Adventure Roleplay! (In addition to me, you, emi, and Fennec, lavadragon and DolphinLover were also in it, and I’m pretty sure Fracktail and Rosy were considering joining, at some point) Anyway, sorry about all that! Ooh, really? Sounds like a lot of fun, if ya ask me! ^-^ I haven’t seen “Christopher Robin” (now that all the summer blockbusters are over, I probably won’t get a chance to go to the theater for a few months :P )… is it good? Ah, sweet– later today, it is! ^-^ I cannot wait to see ya! :D That’s fine; I know how school can be, so if you happen to run a little late, I’ll be sure to wait for you! (Thanks! Although, as it turns out, we’ll now be going out for dinner tonight (we got a really good coupon) so unfortunately, I’ll probably have to go a little early… I have to be ready by 4, so I might have to leave around 3:40, or so?…

TaffyKitty12

… I hope that’s alright! Heheh, well that’s alright– I usually don’t, either) (Yep; she’ll be coming over tomorrow :) Well thanks… I’m excited to see her! ^-^ ) Same here! They’re an absolute blast, don’t ya think? XD Ah, sweet! In that case, maybe we could plan one next week, or something… as long as your not too busy? Me too– I’m really excited, haha! XD I already decided what pet I’ll bring, too, heheh. (That’s alright… I certainly don’t mind! Actually, I think it works out better now that it’s down here, as it won’t be entangled with MLP’s comment and my response to her, if that makes sense) (Naw, it’s okay, moonie! Like I said, I totally understand :) Thanks for letting me know! I can’t wait to read it, once it’s posted! ^-^ Thank you for understanding, as well! I’m pretty sure I’ll able to finish it over the weekend (I already have a good portion of it typed up… I’m at the part featuring Loki and Clint’s argument over Hawkeye), though…

TaffyKitty12

… unless I’m really busy) No problem, and I do, as well! ;) (Same to you! Have a great Thursday ^-^ )

ilovemoonie

(Thanks again, TaffyKitty! I hope not! She probably didn’t, but ah, I still always feel bad, anyway, eheh… :P Oh, and yeah, lots of people did join your roleplay, didn’t they? Was it five people, aside from you? Really? That’s awesome that it’s your most crowded roleplay, Taffy! It’s always fun having one with more people in it every now and then, right? Ah, yeah, I remember when more people were in the Adventure Roleplay…I almost forgot how big it used to be, considering it’s just you, me, emi, and occasionally Fennec now… :/ ) Anyway, no worries! Thank you! It was pretty fun, I’d say! :) (And it was while we were out that I got Remus, haha) Aw, I’m sorry to hear that you probably won’t be able to see any movies for a few months, though! To be honest, I probably won’t, either, just because there’s nothing coming out that I want to see until like, November, heheh…but yes, I thought it was pretty good! Winnie the Pooh and his friends are adorable, too, as always ;) I hope you’ll be able to see it someday! Anyway, thanks! I can’t to see you there, too!

ilovemoonie

… Thanks for understanding, as well! Fortunately, I was able to finish my school up a little while ago, so I’ll be heading over to the park just as soon as I finish my reply to this! ;) (You’re welcome! Ah, okay, that’s neat that you’ll be going out to dinner tonight! Gotta love good coupons, right? I hope you have fun! And that’s okay; I understand if you’ll have to leave a little early! 3:40 still gives us plenty of time to talk! :) And heheh, thanks. I guess I just don’t lead a very adventurous life, haha XD ) Yes, they are! I absolutely love our chats! ^-^ And all right, that sounds great! Most likely, I won’t have many plans for next week, so pretty much any day would work, I think. Of course, I’ll be sure to let you know when it gets closer! Me too! Haha, really? Cool! I haven’t been thinking that far ahead XD I don’t know who I’ll bring, heh. (Thanks for understanding! That’s true; it probably is better, if it’s down here. No worries, it made perfect sense!) (Thanks again! I haven’t gotten the chance to post it yet…

ilovemoonie

…but I think I should have enough free time later today to do it. I’ll certainly post it before the weekend, though, at least! Aw, thanks! ^-^ And you’re welcome! Okay, that sounds great! I can’t wait to read it! Like I said, though, if something happens that you won’t be able to finish it over the weekend, I’ll understand! (Ooh, cool! I love Loki and Clint’s arguments, haha XD ) Thanks again, Taffy, and I look forward to seeing you at the park in like twenty minutes! XD (Also, I promise I’ll reply to your response on my little update above once our chat is over! I would’ve done it now, but I wanted to respond to this conversation before out chat)

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, ilovemoonie! I read your response, and I’ll try to reply back really soon, if possible– hopefully sometime tomorrow morning? I’d do it now, but it’s getting kinda late as I’m typing this, ahah… I hope you don’t mind! By the way, I had a wonderful time chatting you with at the park today; it was so much fun! ^-^ )

TaffyKitty12

(I meant to say “with you” not “you with”… sorry! I didn’t notice that typo until after I posted that comment, oops :P )

ilovemoonie

(Hey, TaffyKitty! Thanks for letting me know! No worries, you can take your time responding back to this; no rush! I don’t mind at all! Ah, and thank you! Same here…I had a blast talking with you there yesterday! Our chat really made my day! XD Melvin looked so cute, too; that outfit fits him perfectly! ;) )

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ilovemoonie! (Ah, thanks so much for understanding! Thankfully, I have some extra time on my hands right now, so I think I’ll be able to reply to all of this :) No rpoeblm! I know, right? That was really fun, hahah XD Aw, really? That’s awesome! :D It did for me, as well ;) I especially liked our chat about that one roleplay idea… that was hilarious! :,D Thank you! ^-^ Delilah looked adorable, as well! ;D ) (No problem! I don’t think she did, but I know how ya feel– I always feel really bad whenever I put anything up on here so soon after someone else’s bio or update, too, ahah :P Yup! If I remember correctly, CuteHeart, emi, MLP, and ResonatingThunder are also participating, in addition to you and me :) Thanks! ^-^ It sure is, haha! (Especially considering most roleplays on here now only have a few people in them) Aw yeah, I know… I really miss when those guys used to participate :/ It was so much fun having their characters in it! However, I still really enjoy continuing it with you, emi, and (sometimes) Fennec… all our characters go together so well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

… It’s a fun group, no? :) ) No problem, moonie! (Really? How cool! :D ) I’m sure it was! ^-^ Thanks! I guess I’m just a little bummed out, since I love going to the movies… we were supposed to go see Ant-Man and the Wasp again last week while my aunt and uncle were in town, but it never happened… and though my dad mentioned maybe seeing Christopher Robin soon, I kinda doubt we will, since he’s gonna be really busy with work soon :P Ah, really? It’s okay! Besides Christopher Robin, there’s nothing I really wanna see until November, either… and ah, that’s awesome! ^-^ Gotta love good movies, right? :) Aw, cool! They are a pretty cute group, haha XD I used to be obsessed with Winnie the Pooh when I was young, heheh. Anywho I’m glad you got a chance to see it! :) You’re welcome, ilovemoonie! (That’s good– I’m happy that you were able to finish your schoolwork early!) I’m so glad that everything worked out ;D I had a wonderful time talking to you yesterday!…

TaffyKitty12

… (Also, thank you for understanding! Haha, yep… you can’t beat good meal deals, right? That’s okay, moonie– I don’t think my life is very adventurous, either XD (although, I do have a lot of funny stories about things that have happened to me)) They’re always super fun, no? ;) Thanks for letting me know… that sounds good to me! :D I don’t know what my schedule for next week will be yet, but I do know that there’ll be one day that I’m going out to dinner (probably Tuesday). Other than that, I should be free! Hm, if you want, maybe we could talk about it on Sunday, if we’re both able to make it? Yep! I decided to adopt Melvin early especially for our chat yesterday, haha XD (You’re welcome, moonie! I think so, as well) (Also, no problem! I saw that you posted the rest of your response last night (it was really good, by the way! :D Man, I really love Tony XD ) and I’ll start working on the rest of my reply a little later today :) Thanks in advance! If I can’t get it done this weekend, I’ll try…

TaffyKitty12

… to finish it by Monday or Tuesday, at the latest! (They sure are! Some of Loki’s response are just too gosh darn funny :,D ) No problem, and thanks again for scheduling the chat with me– I had a great time! ^-^ (That’s alright! I saw that you replied earlier, and I’ll try to respond back later today or tomorrow, if I can!)) Also, speaking of which. I *finally* responded to our Randon Discussion Thread… I’m so sorry that it took me so long! XP I also included the new Randon ideas we came up with in my response, along with the idea for the roleplay with all of our crazy/weird pets that we talked about yesterday. I have to say, that was absolutely hilarious! I can totally picture them all driving around town, bugging every single one of our serious characters :,D )

Comments are closed.