Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,575 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  lucylane556 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys!!! Summerkinz’/Springkinz’/Fallkinz’/Winterkinz’ will be on this page due to page 18 on the New and Upcoming Pets being blocked…. So Summerkinz’ will be on this page. The order for that one is me, Taffy, moonie, Resonating, Emi, kitty, CuteHeart, and then boogirl. WHOA, THAT’S 7(8 if you’re including me) PEOPLE!!! O_O

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

(Note: All of your guys’ pets are at Snowball’s house, and if none of you recognize Snowball, he’s a Silversoft cat, and one of the first pets I mentioned on here and used him in my stories: Snowball’s Spaghetti Story, The Mystery of The Gold Coin, and Snowball’s Snowball’s Snowy Day) (Note: you guys don’y HAVE to have all of your pets at his house. Some of them will meet him and his mom and some of his friends when they get to the fair) Please name your pets AFAP!!!!!

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! (I hope it’s okay if I post this here!) I’m looking forward to Summerkinz! :) I think I told you this before, but I’d like to use the same characters that I did for Springkinz; Lusa (female Signature Small Black Bear), Katherine (female Signature Calico Cat), Liam (male Signature Small Lamb), Cuddles (male Signature West Highland Terrier), and Kipper (male Scruffy Puppy). I hope these are okay! I might switch them out for Fallkinz’ and/or Winterkinz’, though…I’m mainly just keeping them the same because we didn’t get very far in Springkinz’. Oh, and if you said that they don’t all have to be at Snowball’s house, I was thinking maybe Lusa, Katherine, and Liam could go to his house, and Kipper and Cuddles could just meet them at the fair, if that’s okay? I’ll think about it, though. Anyway, I can’t wait for the roleplay! I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun! :D

Hi, moonie! Yeah you have.It’s my fault we’re not getting anywhere in SUmmerkinz’ or in Springkinz’. Sure! That sound alright!

ilovemoonie

(Whoops, sorry for such a late reply, MLP!) Aw, it’s okay! And thanks! Since you said at the park that it’d be okay for me to change a few of my characters, I’ll give you the updated list: Lusa (female Signature Small Black Bear), Katherine (female Signature Calico Cat), Liam (male Signature Small Lamb), Thomas (male Signature Chow Chow), and Everett (male Signature Pomeranian). (I’ll no longer be using Kipper and Cuddles in the roleplay) I hope this is all right, and thanks for allowing me to change them! :) I’ll try to reply to Summerkinz’ soon, hopefully no later than tomorrow (Monday) night! (Also, I had fun seeing you at the park today! :) )

Ok, thanks for the info, MLP! the list of pets I’m using is on your other post in the My Pets Forum, btw. Also, do you mind if I add another character: Ainsley the female Shimmer Bunny? Another thing: I think Lillyiber wants to join Summerkinz, so that means a possible 9 people :p Hello other 7 roleplayers, if you are reading this! XD

Yw, Ressie! Sure! I don’t mind! Hey, it’d be fun if I added Pancake Sprinkles(My shimmer bunny) into it so both of them could meet! Wow! I had no idea!

Hey, MLP! Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t know you switched! I think I will use Sherman (male Scruffy Puppy), Mazie (female Spring Shepherd), Georgia (female Boston Terrier), Simi (male Siamese), Skittles (female Candy Googles), and Twinkie (female Blonde Dachshund), if that’s okay with you? Also, you said on Fan Videos that it was my turn in Springkinz, but now it is Summerkinz, so would you still like for me to take my turn first? I figured that you might want to start it off yourself. That’s about it!

It’s okay, CuteHeart! Sorry for my late reply! Haha, I did. Okau, awesome! Umm, it was your turn in SPringkinz’, but once I stop being lazy, you can go.

Okay, thanks, MLP! You’re fine! Okay! (The tags say that it IS my turn… Am I supposed to go now?)

TaffyKitty12

Hello, MLP! Just wanted to let you know that my list of pets that I’m using is underneath the roleplay thread :) I don’t know how it ended up there, but I thought I’d go ahead and tell you, in case you haven’t seen it!

(Now that I’m off of my laziness…) ~1~ Snowball the Silversoft cat was at the beach with his mom and his friends. They all were having a good time. Well, not exactly ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them. Sniffing Skyler. Yup. Sniffing Skyler HATED the Summer. She prefers(So guys, “Prefered” isn’t a word. What do you guys think? You think that it should be a word like “Funner”?) the Spring weather because it’s NOT TOO HOT and NOT TOO COLD and NO FALL ACTIVITIES. Yeah. So she was hiding under Mrs. Silversoft’s chair. “Sniffy, get out of there!” Mrs. Silversoft said. “Whyyyy?!?! I never wanted to come in the first place,”, Sniffing Skyler said. “and don’t call me ‘Sniffy’!” “If you never wanted to come here in the first place, why on earth are you here?” Snowball asked when Mrs. Silversoft threw her magazine of ‘How To Get Out of A Ditch When It’s Winter While Snapping And Whistling’. “Shhh!” Mrs. Silversoft said at Snowball because Sniffing Skyler was there because Mrs. Silversoft was babysitting her. “Ouch!” Snowball said as the magazine hit leg and opened to the page about ‘How To Dance And Sing In The Police Car Without Getting Arrested In

~2~ (I forgot what I wrote! That bad gateway thing led me to that e-store page with points and stuff) “I JUST WANNA GO! WHEN ARE WE DONE?!” Sniffing Skyler said as she put her hoodie over her ears and eyes.(Yes, a hoodie, sweatpants, and jeans. Springtime, anyone?) “Heeeee-yaaaa!!!!!” a voice yelled as a rainbow colored volley ball was flying in the air, going to hit Starlight(Hi, Taffy! I hope you don’t mind! You could have something dramatic between Joshua and Harper about who WOULD be faster saving her from the ball. XD). “Watch out!” Snowball said yellowiNNg(Yelling, Yellowing, Yellow, who cares? XD) to the mystic pony. “That’s gonna hurt,” Sniffing Skyler said as she saw the ball HIGH in the air, coming down fast(It was really high in the sky, but it took about 3 minuets to come down). “Who did that?” Mrs. Silversoft asked. “Uh, meeeee?” Night Glider, the Panda said sheepishly. “Well, SAVE HER ALREADY!” Snowball said throwing the magazine back to his mom(Mrs. Silversoft). “Oh. Right.” Night Glider said as she ran and jumped into the air as another pet came in sight(Imagine this as a….

~3~ ….. slow motion. First it’s fast with Night Glider running up, slow when the other pet came into sight(Jumping out in the air with her) and then a faster scene) “Outta my wave!” the pet said. “Who are YOU?!” the panda asked in question at the dolphin. “Merliah Summers. Why on EARTH would you try to hit a ball in the air?” Merliah Summers asked. “Well, I was just trying to have some fun and, I ended up-”///”SAVE THE BALL!” Merliah Summers said as she flipped three times, grabbing the ball with her fins(Front, not her back ones), and then made her bubble she uses on land not landing on Starlight when Night Glider quickly glided(Get it, GLIDED, Night GLIDER?! I love my jokes! XD *Cough Cough* Oh, were we roleplaying? Oops! I am so sorry! Wanna see my baby pictures?) somewhere else TRYING not to land on Starlight, but landed on Snowball instead.(Winter Night Sugar Glider Cocoa) “WHOOOOOOOOOOOPS. I’m so sorry, Snowball! I lost where I was going,” Night Glider said. “It’s okay, Night Glider! At least you’re not like WINTER SUGAR COCOA.” ~3~

~4~ (Oops, Pt 1 got cut off! ‘How To Dance and Sing In The Police Car Without Getting Arrested When You Have To Go To The Bathroom’) “I. Do….. NOT LIKE YOU. One bit,” Night Glider said to the silver cat as she went over to finish playing volleyball with everyone else. (You can have some of your guys’ characters play volleyball or do something random) ~4~ It’s now somebody’s turn!!

TaffyKitty12

(Hi, MLP! I really hope you don’t mind that I’m taking my turn now! If I did the wrong thing and should’ve waited, let me know and you can make me go last during the next round)
              ~1~~~ Frost, Elizabeth, Joshua, Starlight, and Harper arrived at the beach, excited to spend the day with Snowball and friends.
              “Ah, the beach!”, exclaimed Elizabeth as she walked across the sand, “I haven’t been here for awhile. This should be fun!”
              “Definitely!”, replied Starlight. The mystic pony smiled, and gazed around at the landscape until her eyes were fixed on the beautiful turquoise water.
              “It sure is a nice day to come here, no?”, chimed Frost, the signature lynx.
              Elizabeth laughed. “You can say that again!”
              “Yeah, well, I hope everything turns out well”, muttered Joshua, as he eyed Harper, “Not all of us get along 24/7.”
              Harper turned around. “Hm? Did ya say something?”
              “Never mind…”
              The arctic hare scratched behind her ear, and began to look around, when she suddenly saw a volleyball in the sky— heading straight towards Starlight!
              “Outta the way! Let me get the ball!”, yelled Harper, as she pushed…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Joshua to the side.
              “Harper!”, shouted the jaguar, who was clearly frustrated. “Don’t show me like that! Ugh… why don’t you just let me get it?”
              “No way! Besides, I’m faster than you are.”
              “Not true!”
              “Haven’t you ever read the ‘The Tortoise and the Hare?’”
              “Yeah, I have. And the hare lost”, replied Joshua with a frown.
              “Well, uh… I guess that’s true… but the hare was initially ahead!”
              “So? Just because the hare in that story was fast doesn’t mean that you are.”
              “Uh, guys? The ball?”, asked Elizabeth, “Are you guys gonna get it, or-”
              “-Right! I’ll go get it!”, exclaimed Harper.
              Joshua rolled his eyes. “Not unless I beat you there!”
              “You’re on!”
              The two friends begun to run across the sand, trying to reach the beach ball.
              Starlight, who was still observing the beach– totally unaware of what was happening– turned to face the two animals.
              “What are you guys doing?”, she asked, with a curious tilt of her head.
              “A ball’s headin’ towards ya! You’d better move!”, called out Harper, when, suddenly,…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … another webkinz swooped down and deflected the beach ball.
              “Aw man, I was really hoping to catch that…”, groaned the arctic hare, as she kicked up some sand.
              “Well, it’s a good thing that someone caught it! Otherwise, Starlight could’ve gotten hurt”, scoffed Joshua, with his arms crossed.
              Frost, who stood off in the distance, shook his heads. He wished that his friends didn’t fight so much.
              “Well, now that that’s over… what should we do?”, asked Elizabeth. The pomeranian began fiddling around with her necklace, as if she were anxious to do something.
              Starlight, who was now paying attention to her surroundings, shrugged. “Maybe we should ask those guys over there if we can play volleyball with them?”, she suggested, gesturing towards Snowball and a group of other ‘kinz that were already engaged in a game.”
              Harper nodded. “I like that idea! C’mon, let’s ask them!”
              The group of friends made their way over to the volleyball net, eagerly watching as the ball went back and forth between each side.
              “Hello there!”, said Frost, who decided to take it upon himself to ask the other animals….

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … None of them looked familiar (except for Snowball) but that didn’t seem to bother him. “I hate to interrupt, but if you all are willing, me and my pals would love to play volleyball with you! If not, do you happen to have a spare volleyball so my friends and I can play somewhere else?”
              (I hope my reply was okay! Sorry if it wasn’t terribly interesting, ahah :P )

ilovemoonie

(What?! I posted my reply to Summerkinz’ last night, and NONE of it moderated! XP I have no idea why, either… :/ Luckily, though, I still have my replies saved, so I’ll change them a little bit and try re-submitting them soon…hopefully they’ll moderate this time! Sorry about that, MLP!)

ilovemoonie

(Hey, MLP! Thanks for starting the roleplay; I really like the way it’s going so far! :) I’ll go ahead and reply now, since you said it was my turn. Also, just to clarify, I’ll no longer be using Kipper and Cuddles, but I’ll instead use Thomas the Signature Chow Chow and Everett the Signature Pomeranian. I hope that’s okay! (Oh, and Taffy, I really liked your reply, too! Harper and Joshua were especially funny XD )
              ~1~~~ “Look, there it is…the beach!” Lusa exclaimed, pointing her paw towards the sandy shores and deep blue waters in the distance. Lusa and four of her pals, Katherine, Liam, Thomas, and Everett, were heading to the beach to spend the day with friends. They could now see the ocean, and the five friends hurried the rest of the way until they had arrived and stepped foot onto the sand.
              “Ah…I love this place,” Everett said, breathing in the ocean air. “It’s so calm and peaceful…I just hope nothing bad happens when we’re here.”
              “Like what, though?” Liam asked. “We’re at the beach, and nothing interesting is going to happen at the–”
              Before Liam could even finish speaking…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …the five animals spotted a ball flying through the air, heading straight towards a mystic pony. Everett’s eyes grew wide as he watched the scene unfold before him, but thankfully, one of three animals who had been heading towards it caught it and stopped it from hitting the pony.
              “Phew, thank goodness…” Everett said, wiping his paw across his forehead in relief. “That could have been bad, you see?”
              The sheep shrugged.
              “Eh, I guess so, but still…”
              “So, what do you guys want to do?” Lusa asked her friends, smiling as she gazed ahead at the ocean, sparkling from the light of the sun cast upon it.
              “I don’t know,” Thomas responded. “We could go swimming, talk with other people…”
              “Build a sandcastle,” Everett quietly suggested, to which Liam scoffed,
              “A sandcastle?! No way, that’s boring!”
              “Well, I don’t think so…” the pomeranian said in a barely audible tone of voice.
              “Well, let’s not just stand here, then…why don’t we go talk to someone?” Lusa suggested cheerfully, and she headed down to where some animals were, her four friends following behind.
              When they got down by the others, Lusa spotted Snowball the silversoft cat…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …and decided to go say hello to him.
              “I’ll be right back, guys!” she said, heading over to him. “Hey, Snowball! It’s nice to see you here! It looks like you guys are having fun…you’re playing volleyball, I assume?” asked the friendly black bear.
              Back over by the others, Everett surveyed the animals around on the beach, and realized that he didn’t know any of them, which bothered him a little considering he often got rather nervous around those whom he didn’t know. Thomas, however, upon noticing another pomeranian present, decided that he and Everett should go say hello.
              “We’ll be back,” he called to Katherine and Liam, and they walked off.
              “Heh, I guess it’s just you and me now…” Katherine said quietly, but when she looked over, Liam was gone. Surveying the area, she spotted him all the way down by the edge of the water. How he had gotten there so fast, the calico had no idea. Great…I guess I’m alone now, she thought, sighing a bit. She wasn’t the most fond of the noisy sheep, but at least she actually knew him, unlike almost everyone else there. …

ilovemoonie

~4~ …Being too shy to go up and introduce herself to anyone, Katherine simply stood where she was, half-hoping that no one would walk up to her, and half-hoping that they would.
              Back over closer to the volleyball net, Thomas and Everett arrived by the other pomeranian, and Thomas waved and greeted her.
              “Hello! I hope we’re not interrupting anything…my friend and I just thought we’d introduce ourselves. I’m Thomas. What’s your name?”
              “And, um, I’m Everett,” Everett chimed in. “It’s nice to meet you. It’s, um…a nice day out, isn’t it?” he asked, trying to think of something else to say, before glancing down nervously at the sand and waiting for the other pomeranian’s response. ~~~
              (Ah, I really hope this reply was all right! Sorry if it wasn’t the best XP (I actually liked it better before, but I’m hoping that changing it up a bit might make it moderate? Well, you know what they say…third times a charm! ;) )

(Sorry for interrupting! I think “prefered” isn’t a word because it is spelled with two “r”‘s, so I think it’s actually “preferred”, but I might be wrong. I learned in spelling that if a word has two syllables (and ends in a consonant) and the second syllable is the syllable that you put an accent on (for example, you say pre-FER, not PRE-fer), then you double the last consonant before you add “ing” or “ed”, or any ending that starts with a vowel, so prefer would turn into preferred or preferring.) XD Sorry for the long explanation

(It’s totally fine! Oh, oops. Preferred is a word. There aren’t any red scribbles under it. I use Google Chrome for the forums on my computer 99.999% of the time(I only use Microsoft Edge if Google Chrome isn’t working well) so I don’t have auto correct if I use this. Thanks for the spelling class! You should be a teacher! HEY! In Adventures In Music, one of your pets could be a spelling teacher!)

TaffyKitty12

Hello, MLP! (Ah, sorry for responding late! XP I didn’t know that you switched Summerkinz over to this forum until a few days ago!) I think I told you on the New and Upcoming Pets forums, but just in case, here are the characters that I’ll be using: Harper (signature arctic hare), Elizabeth (signature pomeranian), Joshua (signature jaguar), Frost (signature lynx), and Starlight (mystic pony). I decided to switch out Elizabeth for Nikko, if that’s okay! I figured that I should use someone new, as Nikko is already in a lot of roleplays. Anywho, I’ll try to respond to the roleplays really soon… hopefully later this afternoon! Would it be okay if I respond first? The tags on here say that it’s CuteHeart’s turn, but on the other forum, you said that anyone can go, and CuteHeart is at camp right now. However, if you want me to wait for her or someone else, I most certainly can! I already have a few other roleplays to reply to, so I don’t mind waiting for my turn

TaffyKitty12

Whoops! My comment above was supposed to go under your thread at the top of the page, not here! XP I dont even know how it ended up here, to be honest… I guess I must’ve pressed the wrong ‘reply’ icon, or something? At any extent, I apologize!

Welp, here’s my official Snowball tag. =)

Mreeha

who wants to read my story? It’s my little pony.

Huh? I’M MyLittlePony(AKA shortened even more as MLP) I’d love to read your story! Would you like to use some of my MLP named Webkinz? I have some! Pinkie Pie: Spring Shepherd TwilightSparkle9I didn’t capitalize the S or put in a space), Cadence(CadAnce), Nightmare Moon(Midnight Marten), Cotton Candy(Sprinkles Hamster and/or Ruckus Amazing World Zing S1 Figurine), Rainbow Dash(Nakamas AW Monkey), and Night Glider(Panda). And why did you delete the tags? Here’s how to do a tag: First, you finish writing your comment and then do the tag(Don’t put the tag in BEFORE you type). You put a comma (,) in front of the first tag, And put a space between your tag, and then type in your tag. EXPAMPLE: (1) ‘Power Bunnies’ page 74 (2) ,’Power Bunnies page 74 (3) Mreeha’s MLP Story Page 10 ,’Power Bunnies’ page 74 ——-:::::::::And later, it will look like: ‘Power Bunnies’ page 74, Mreeha’s MLP Story Page 10. Tehy do the tags alphabetically.

Mreeha

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, thanks, and I will defeintly do that! Just give me some time, ‘cuz I’m really busy!

Sorry for the late reply, btw! Awesome! And you’re welcome! You can call me MLP. Yay! I can’t wait to read it!!!!

MintyKinz467

Hello, everyone!(Nobody will see this until next year, haha) So I’m going to just take over this forum and mess around!!!!!!!! So, first O F F, I’m going to rewrite Snowball’s Spaghetti story and The Mystery of The Gold Coin and maybe Snowball’s Snowy Day on here when it gets done. Soooo, if any of you guys remember which pets I had in the spaghetti one, PLMK! I remember Snowball, Skye?,Tall Shadow, Lightning, Coco, Tallulah, Olivia, Mrs. Silversoft, Starlight, Pikachu, and I THINK that’s it? IDK. My memory is short.

This might be a good forum to comment on. The New and Upcoming Pets forum is about the same. Is it alright if we use this forum, Sally?

MintyKinz467

Never mind this comment….

Comments are closed.