Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 282 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

youngpup

I’d like Ganz to make another otter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Here is the official, new thread for me and user @ilovemoonie’s “Avengekinz Roleplay!” The roleplay itself (as well as the character list) will be posted down below shortly >^^<

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, the characters I’m using in this roleplay are as follows: Natasha (female signature red panda; blue-green eyes), Clint (male black labrador; medium blue eyes), Bucky (male signature white tiger; ice blue eyes), Wanda (female silver labrador; light-ish green eyes), Pietro (male eskimo dog; grayish-blue eyes), Vision (male snow lynx; pale green eyes), Sam (male signature bull terrier; brown eyes), Eric (male signature white tiger; pale blue eyes), Sharon (female blonde dachshund; brown eyes), Steve (male signature australian shepherd; light blue eyes (with a little bit of a green XD)), Peter (male desert hedgehog; blue eyes), Mantis (female panama sloth; brown eyes), Jax (male bernese mountain dog; hazel eyes(?) [can't remember if they're hazel or brown, hah =P ]), Heimdall (male black panther; bright orange eyes), Gamora (female cinnamon beagle; brown eyes)…

TaffyKitty12

… Nebula (female misty pup; dark brown eyes), Drax (male rottweiler; hazel eyes), Korg (male kangaroo; gray eyes), Miek (male caterpillar; black eyes (his irises and pupils are black, not his entire eye)), Valkyrie (female marshmallow bunny; brown eyes), Luis (male signature portuguese water dog; hazel(?) eyes), and Stephen (male signature normande cow; blue eyes) ^u^ I think that’s it? If I missed anyone, I’ll add them later! You’d be okay with me using Stephen, right? I’m not sure if I ever asked or not, ahah XP By the way, I hope it’s alright that I didn’t list your characters, too! I would’ve, but I kinda forgot some of the ones you were using >.<

ilovemoonie

Hiya, TaffyKitty! (Goodness, it’s about time I reply to this, isn’t it? XP ) Thanks so much for taking the time to move the roleplay over to this page! :) It stinks that lots of the replies won’t show up for you on the old page, but, we have been using that page for a long time, so I guess it’s time for a new one! I’d hate to let it get to the point where it won’t load at all, after all. :/ Anyway, thanks for posting your list of characters, as well! I think it’s really neat how you included their eye color, hehe! I never would’ve thought to do that ;) I can’t wait to see all of those guys in it!! Oh, and yes, of course I’m okay with you using Stephen!! I’d be rather disappointed if you didn’t, actually XD I can’t wait to see his interactions with Tony! :D It’s fine! I wouldn’t have expected you to remember every single character I’m using, heheh :P I’ll go ahead and post ‘em all below, though, if that’s all right! Unfortunately, I don’t know most of their eye colors…

ilovemoonie

…(though, I do want to figure it out for them all sometime), so for now, I’ll just include eye color for the ones that I know, and won’t put anything for the ones that I don’t. I hope that’s okay, and I’ll post my list below! :)
              ~Okay, the characters I’ll be using in this roleplay are as follows: Steve Dogers (male Signature Border Terrier; blue eyes), Sebastian (male Signature White Bengal Tiger; light, almost icy blue eyes), Bucky (male Signature Lynx; bright yellow eyes), Loki (male Signature Small Tuxedo Cat; one yellow eye and one green eye (both of his eyes often appear to be either yellow or green, however, and it can be very hard to tell what his true eye color is)), Tony Bark (male Signature Bull Terrier), Edkin Jarvis (male Cockapoo), T’Challa (male Panther), Shuri (female Black Panther), Stan (male Signature White Bengal Tiger), Rocket (male Raccoon), Groot (male Signature Moose), Clint Barkton (male Bernese Mountain Dog), Winter Soldier (male Snow Lynx), Thor (male Signature Labradoodle; one bright blue eye and one orange eye), Mjölnir (male Brown Arabian; gray eyes)…

ilovemoonie

…Stormbreaker (female Pebble Horse), Peggy (female Signature Border Terrier; brown eyes), Nick Furry (male Charming Panda), Sleipnir (male Black and White Friesian), Fenrir (male Coyote; green eyes), Jörmungandr (male Tiger Snake; orange eyes), Scott (male Chihuahua), Ebony Meow (male Black Cat), Bruce Bearnner (male Signature Brown Bear; green eyes), Ulysses Klaw (male Lynx), Phil Coolson (male Arctic Polar Bear), and Yondu (male Mohawk Puppy).
              Phew, I think that’s all of ‘em! Hopefully I didn’t forget anyone, heheh. Are you sure you’re okay with me using all those characters…? I didn’t realize I had quite so many, eheh :P I’ve also got Anthony and Joe Chusso, Jeremy and Kyle, and Quicksilver, but eh…I probably won’t use those guys, as I’m already using enough. Would that be okay? Also, I’m not entirely sure about the order yet, but I tried to list them in the order that I think I’ll be adding them in…If I change my mind on any, though, I’ll surely let you know!

ilovemoonie

(Hey, TaffyKitty! Since I *think* we agreed that I’d repost my most recent Avengekinz response on here so you can better finish yours, I’m gonna go ahead and do that, now! I’m just copying and pasting it from the other page, so it’ll be exactly the same. I hope this is okay, and hopefully it’ll all moderate in order and end up in the right spot! (Also, I’ll try to post my character list really soon, too!))

ilovemoonie

(Hi, TaffyKitty! Haha, thanks XD Aw, and thanks for understanding! True, it is pretty long…still, though, I feel like I should be able to reply to it quicker, eheh. :P (No, it’s okay! I’m responsible for making it really long, too, ahah. But thanks, though! I might omit a few of those short, repetitive conversations that have been going on for awhile, if that’s all right with you. And that’s fine!) Anyway, I’m finally replying back faster this time, though, or at least, trying to, heh. Me too! And yes, I’d say we have! :) (Thanks! Yeah, I suppose it probably is…oh, that’s okay! Trust me, I’ve taken a really long time to reply to things that aren’t even that long before, too, so it’s fine! (I’ve actually been doing that with Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue, which I really need to reply to, eheh >.< )) And you're welcome! Thanks again! Ah, yeah, it can be, especially considering we're both in almost every active roleplay, I think. (Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! It's all right; I know you've had a lot of roleplays to reply to, so I understand!) You're welcome! Heheh, being motivational…

ilovemoonie

…is fun, is it not? XD You always seem to motivate me to reply to things on here! ;) Ah, and yes, I agree! This roleplay is so much fun! :D Same here! Reading it always makes me happy! ^-^ (Yes, I think you’re right…wow, it really doesn’t feel like that long ago, does it to you? Oh, and really? Neat! It’s impressive that you remembered that, haha XD I don’t remember when I posted any of my responses. Indeed, it does!) (Yeah, same here) Thanks again! It’s okay, I haven’t been, either. For some reason, though, I always save my Avengekinz responses for a long time, but the others I usually delete after a couple days. (Aw, man, that stinks XP I’m sorry they were all deleted!) Same here! I would love to just take a whole hour (or however long it’d take) to read through our whole roleplay XD Sure, you could do that! If you ever happen to see that it’s working, be sure to let me know, and I’ll do the same with you! (You’re welcome, and thanks! Me, too! I definitely think it makes it less confusing, and easier to read :) )

ilovemoonie

~1~~~
              Bucky was getting quite frustrated with Clint, and his yellow eyes glinted angrily. “Don’t answer, that’s fine with me…” he said quietly, but in a rather disgruntled tone of voice. “I don’t even want to have this conversation.” The lynx looked down at the ground, but then glared again at what Clint said next. “What do you mean by that? You don’t know anything about me, yet you just assume that I couldn’t be an artist, and that just because I don’t want to show you my art means it doesn’t exist? Everyone really jumps to conclusions these days, don’t they?” Bucky shook his head. Why can’t this guy just leave me alone? “I don’t see how it’s ‘my loss’ if I never wanted you to see my drawings in the first place…” Bucky muttered.
              “Right?” Sebastian said to Clint. “I mean, I like drawing, too, and if I drew something I really liked, I’d definitely want to share it with people, so clearly his stuff must not be all that good. Heh, yeah, I definitely wouldn’t describe that guy as ‘inspiring’, but I must admit that that scene was pretty funny, don’t you think? …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … Ah, tell me about it…some people are so rude like that…yep, I do, unfortunately. It is! And yes, Loki is definitely one of them. As a matter of fact, he’s the main person I had in mind when I said that. Heh, yeah, I’m sure we all are, right?”
              “Same here,” Steve said to Natasha. “Heheh, well, I can’t say I can blame them…if I had never read the comics as a kid, I don’t know if I’d find them all that tempting to read,” the terrier said with a slight laugh. “And yeah, Clint, Hawkeye looked pretty…er…interesting…in the old comics. I don’t know, maybe he likes purple? But yes, I definitely agree that he looks best in the movies.”
              “Yeah, that’d be great!” Sebastian said with a smile. He noticed that Clint didn’t look all too eager or excited by the tiger’s suggestion, but he decided to just shrug it off; after all, if he was really honest with himself, he wasn’t quite sure if he’d want to take the time to learn archery, anyway. “Of course, I could never be as good as you,” Sebastian added. …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … “I know, right? Like, some animals could really use a good dose of common sense in their lives, you know? I’m pretty sure no one has the power to read minds, so why would you expect them to know something they’d clearly have no way of knowing? I agree. And huh, that’s true…I don’t recall him ever yelling at the people in a restaurant before, though, and I’m pretty sure I’d remember something such as that, so I don’t know…I guess it’s just like I always say; that guy’s an enigma.”
              (Heheh, yep; there’s been plenty of times where I’ve used the wrong name when scolding or calling one of my dogs :P Aw, really? Well, that’s all right! It can definitely be easy to mix up names sometimes, I guess. Another example is that I’ve said “Lightning and James” instead of “Lucky and James” multiple times now…I never even notice it, either, until my sisters start laughing XD )
              “Heh, yeah…someone would have to have a really good memory to memorize every single line from a specific movie, though. I wonder if anyone’s done that? All right, great!” Steve said…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …with a smile as both Clint and Natasha said they didn’t have any plans for the day. “I look forward to maybe having that contest later on, then!”
              “Yeah…I wonder who’ll win?” Sebastian wondered aloud.
              Bucky noticed Clint look over at him, and he glared at him. Of course, you have to make me stay here all day, he thought. Well…maybe I could walk home.
              (Aw, me neither…I kind of suspected that that was maybe going to happen to him, but certainly not like that, and in the first five minutes of the movie! XP (Yeah! I’d be really upset even if they had given him a good ending, but that definitely wasn’t what I had in mind…like you said, Loki’s a great character, and he deserved way better than that!) Ah, same! I don’t know what I’d do without all those guys…they’re my ‘therapy pets’, like we used to say XD (Yep! He might not admit it, but even Loki needs a friend; especially after the traumas of Infinity War :/ )
              ~~~
              “No, it’s…it’s pretty strange,” Loki replied to Clint. “How is my carrying around a cucumber strange? Why…

ilovemoonie

~5~ …I got it at one of those perfectly normal food stands over there,” the tuxedo cat said, nodding towards them. “Because, unlike you, I do not have a hatred of cucumbers. Throw it at someone? Oh, you can’t be serious…it’s a cucumber, not a rock. If anyone is jumping to conclusions, it’s you. Hmm…” Loki casually flicked his tail as he thought about the question. “Well, I had the people who check everyone’s bags in mind when I said it, but, come to think of it, you would make a very annoying flight attendant, as well. Oh, no, I’m quite certain that you’re the one who’s overreacting…after all, for all we know, we could’ve been having a very pleasant conversation at the moment if you hadn’t lost your mind upon seeing my cucumber. Tell me now, how is that not considered overreacting? Trust me, I could get a job just fine, but as I said, working for others is not something I enjoy. I would prefer not to be anyone’s ‘employee’. Ah, you do?” Loki crossed his arms, looking back and forth between Natasha and Clint as he waited for one of them…

ilovemoonie

~6~ …to answer. Finally, he smiled. “Oh, do you?” he sneered. “I’m sure you do, you seem like a very heroic and selfless person. You know, I’d love to hear about all the times you’ve protected these citizens…I’m sure you have many exciting tales about it. Really? Well, that’s your opinion…I’d say my advice is quite helpful.”
              (Yep! I was going to post it on here sometime, but eh, then I never finished it…Thanks, though! It was fun to write, that’s for sure! ;) And thanks for understanding! Ah, yeah, same here…my collection of unfinished stories is growing quite large, eheh :P Thanks! I think I might just have to, sometime XD )
              ~~~
              “Yeah, making a whole movie of flashbacks would be a challenge, no doubt,” Steve agreed, “and I’m sure it would become boring to some people, like you said…I’d love it, though, if they decided to put a few more flashbacks here and there in their movies! And yes, I don’t think you should worry, Clint; Hawkeye is bound to be in the movie, right? Aw, but I can imagine how disappointing that would be…I hope nothing like that…

ilovemoonie

~7~ …ever happens!” (Yep, I think so! Me too; I was really disappointed that he didn’t make an appearance in Infinity War, so I really hope he’ll show up in the next one!)
              “I know, right?” Sebastian said. “What kind of a person would do that? We mentioned common sense earlier, and let me tell you, that guy is definitely an example of someone who needs it. Like, pal, nobody is going to attend your events if you lose all your acquaintances, okay? Clearly, he did not think that through.”
              Loki continued staring at Clint; making the labrador angry seemed to be something he was enjoying. “Say as you wish, but I hardly think you’ll find one who will agree with you on your reaction to the cucumber being ‘reasonable’. Well, yes, I realize that there are some people, like you, who like Hawkeye very much, but I was just thinking…well, if they made less scenes with him, they’d have more time for scenes with the more interesting, more popular characters. And, just so you know, I think a greater majority of people like Loki than they do Hawkeye. Compared to who? Why, compared…

ilovemoonie

~8~ …to most of them. I mean, you can’t possibly say Hawkeye is as impressive as, say, Captain America, can you? And it really pains me to use him as an example, I don’t like Captain America at all.”
              At this, Steve looked quite angry. “Hey!”
              “Well, it’s the truth. Anyhow, perhaps Loki couldn’t do that, but he can do far more impressive things than hitting targets with arrows.” At Clint’s comment about stepping on Loki’s tail, the cat cautiously lifted it up above the ground. “Oh no,” he said, “No one steps on my tail…and I believe you, especially a younger version of you, would have quite a hard time doing so. My reflexes are too fast. Well, finally you agree. You can’t deny the fact that Loki is indeed a very compelling character, can you? Of course not, I would never be envious of one of your responses,” Loki insisted. “Oh, do you think so? Well, guess what, nobody asked you, Clint.”
              ~~~
              Loki watched as Bucky’s metal hand splintered some of the wood on the tree he stood beside. The tuxedo cat sighed. …

ilovemoonie

~9~ … “Must you keep doing that? That sound is getting very annoying. And yes, I’m sure. Just, forget I ever said that, if it bothers you so much…I still don’t understand why you’re getting so worked up over the fact that I suggested you two might be similar…how does that bring back unpleasant memories? I’m starting to think every word that anyone says makes you upset, in which case you really shouldn’t be out in public.” Loki narrowed his eyes at the tiger. “Oh, don’t you play that game…I would understand just fine, but you don’t seem like the type of person who would ever explain.”
              ~~~
              “Oh…well, I’m very sorry to hear that,” Steve said, glancing over at Bucky the tiger.
              Sebastian nodded as he listened to Natasha. “Ah, that’s interesting…I actually have a twin, too,” he said. “Wait…does his twin have a metal arm, too? Anyway, it’s too bad that he didn’t come with him…I’d love for him to explain some stuff. But, you’re right…wouldn’t want to upset Bucky anymore than we already have…anyway, I think that poor tree has had enough,” Sebastian said…

ilovemoonie

~10~ …looking over at the tree that Bucky kept firmly gripping on to. “Ah, okay…I didn’t think so. He doesn’t seem like the type of guy who’d do interviews for the newspaper, in my opinion. So, uh…I’m assuming those stories about him in the newspaper were…bad?”
              (Thanks! Yeah, it can get kind of hard, after a while…but no, it’s fine! It was actually pretty easy coming up with responses for Loki this time around, (that’s why some of his replies are pretty long, eheh :P ), so it’s okay! Thanks, though!)
              ~~~
              “They definitely have,” Steve agreed. “And yes, I do! Thanks! It’s neat that two of your friends work there, also. Hmm, I don’t know…they might! The guy I know that works there is pretty high-up in W.H.I.E.L.D, so I wouldn’t be surprised.”
              “Oh…that’s…inter…esting…” Sebastian replied slowly to Natasha as he looked over at Bucky the tiger once more. He wasn’t quite sure what else to say about Bucky having something to do with Wydra. (You’re welcome, Taffy! Aw, well thanks! All of yours are awesome, too! :D It would be so…

ilovemoonie

~11~ …much fun to hang out with all of our Marvel Webkinz, haha XD Hmm, well I guess they’re both being difficult, then, heheh :P In all, though, I’m pretty sure Loki would win the award for the more unpleasant person, out of the two XD )
              ~~~
              Steve nodded at Wanda. “Definitely, I know what you mean. It’s always nice when you can ‘connect’ with a character like that…I’m sure it was a pleasant surprise, finding that you were so similar to them.” Steve smiled at the silver lab, and then turned to Pietro. “Yeah, it would have been great seeing him in more movies…he’s a neat character, and his power was pretty unique, too. Unless I’m forgetting someone, I don’t think there’s any other Marvel character with a power like that…I don’t know why they got rid of him after only one movie, honestly. Oh, and thanks, Pietro.”
              “Yes, he is,” Loki said, rather forcefully, as if forbidding anyone to disagree with him. “Hm…well, I’d say it’s a combination of things. I mean, Loki’s funny, clever, mischievous…and a rather complicated character, might I add…also, I can relate to him…

ilovemoonie

~12~ …quite a bit.”
              (Okay, thanks; I thought he was standing by a tree, but I couldn’t quite remember, and I was too lazy to go back through all my old replies and see, eheh :P )
              Bucky looked at Wanda with a rather blank expression. He noticed that she appeared to become a bit nervous when he walked up to her. “Yeah…” he said slowly. “I guess you could say that.” He then looked at Clint, and was about to respond to his comment when he heard him say something about short-term memory loss, and his impassive expression turned to one of anger. “Don’t…joke…about…memory loss…” he said, quietly but firmly. “You have no idea.” The lynx then hardened his glare on the labrador. “I don’t know if I’d want to tell you …you don’t seem like the type of person who’d be willing to listen. Besides, we’d be here awhile, if I did, and I’d prefer not to drag this thing out any longer.”
              (Thanks for not minding! I just wanted to make sure he wasn’t supposed to be like, whispering it, or something, because Bucky would have to have really good hearing…

ilovemoonie

~13~ …if that was the case XD I liked Clint’s response, though! ;) (Bucky kind of has some memory problems, so Clint’s comment certainly didn’t please him, eheh :P ))
              ~~~
              “Well, thanks,” Tony replied to Clint. “I do enjoy memorizing some quotes, specifically those said by Iron Man…” At Clint’s question, the terrier paused to think. “Oh, gosh, I don’t even know…let’s just say that I’ve been a fan since long before the first Iron Man movie came out. How about you?” he added. “How long have you liked Marvel?”
              (Nah, it’s fine, Taffy; I don’t mind at all! I wasn’t really expecting them to continue it, anyway, heheh. That’s okay! I don’t really know that part that well, either…in fact, I had to look up the scene just to find out what Tony said in response to Clint, eheh :P )
              “No problem,” Tony said to Natasha. “Thanks! You all seem very nice, as well.” At Natasha’s response, Tony raised his eyebrows in mild surprise, and then turned to Steve. “Oh, he did? Well, what do you know…I guess now we know how you truly feel about me, huh, Steve? What kind of things did…

ilovemoonie

~14~ …he say, exactly?” he asked Natasha, and before Steve could say anything, Tony looked back over at Clint. “You’re welcome. That’s cool– memorizing quotes can be pretty fun. Wait, are you telling me that people don’t usually guess your favorite character? I think it’d be pretty obvious, with your bow and arrows and all…you’ve got a very Hawkeye-ish vibe about you, I’d say. Oh, yep, Iron Man’s always been my favorite character, that’s for sure. I suppose Steve told you that much about me? Oh, and no problem, Pedro.” (No, that’s not a typo; Tony just got Pietro’s name wrong XD )
              Tony was about to ask how long they had all been at the park when he heard Bucky the tiger say something. Tony turned on him, a look of mock amazement on his face, as if the tree had been the one that spoke. “Wait…you actually talk? I was starting to think that you didn’t have that ability. I was going to ask, but, you know, I didn’t want to come off as being too ‘nosy’, or anything.” Tony smiled at Clint. “Great! Looks like I came to the right place, then. …

ilovemoonie

~15~ … Oh, and yes, Edkin likes Marvel, don’t you, Edkin?”
              “Certainly,” the cockapoo replied. “However, I must admit that I am a bit more of a fan of one of the Marvel television shows than I am of the actual movies…”
              “Wait, me?” Tony asked. “Well, I don’t really have one specific favorite, though the original Iron Man is pretty hard to beat, in my opinion. Uh, what about you guys?” (I wasn’t exactly sure if Clint was asking Tony or Jarvis what their favorite movie was, so I just had Tony reply…I hope you don’t mind!)
              ~~~
              Steve, Sebastian, Tony, Jarvis, Loki, and Bucky continued talking with their new acquaintances, enjoying their company, (well, except for maybe the last two), when all of a sudden Wanda rushed towards someone, whom they soon discovered was a tall snow lynx with a yellow cape. The animals listened as he introduced himself, and then Steve stepped forward to greet him.
              “Why hello, Vision. It’s a pleasure to meet you! My name is Steve,” the terrier said, extending a paw for a handshake with the lynx. “Oh, no, it’s quite all right. Sure– feel free to stay…

ilovemoonie

~16~ …and talk with us, if you’d like! You’re more than welcome to.” Steve smiled at Vision, and then the others introduced themselves, one by one.
              “Hey, I’m Sebastian. Nice to meet ya.”
              “I am Loki.”
              “I’m Tony Bark: billionaire, genius, pl–”
              “Would you quit saying that?” Loki snapped.
              “What, does it bother you? Does it make you jealous?”
              “No.”
              “Well, anyway…I’m Tony Bark. I see you’re a fan of capes?” Tony said, noticing the yellow cape Vision wore.
              “My name is Edkin Jarvis. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir.”
              “And…I’m Bucky,” the lynx said quietly, reluctantly introducing himself to prevent drawing attention to himself for not saying anything.
              “So, Vision, you’re friends with Wanda and the others, I presume?” Steve asked. “We’ve all really been enjoying talking to them, I must say.”
              ~~~
              (Aw, thanks, TaffyKitty! ^-^ You do, as well! And heheh, thanks XD I’m glad ya like them– I enjoy using them both! :) No problem! (You’re welcome! That’s okay, I understand; I get random character obsessions all the time, haha :P (I’m kinda tempted to add my Thor in earlier, for the same reason, but eh…I think…

ilovemoonie

…I’ll wait ;) ) Okay, sounds good! Oh, and thanks for asking! I’ll probably add T’Challa and Shuri in next…I know I just added in two at once last time, but would it be all right with you if I put them in next? And sure, we could! I think adding a new character in every two rounds has been working pretty well, do you? In that case, could I maybe add T’Challa and Shuri in during my next turn? (If you’d rather me wait one more round, though, I could certainly do so!)) Okay, I thought I did…no, it’s fine, Taffy! You can take your time replying back to that! (No problem! Heheh, yeah, it is…it’s alright; I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s several typos in my response, as well) (Thanks for understanding! I just feel bad because I’m supposed to be making mine shorter, but I think I’m making ‘em longer, oops XP ) (Oh, and you’re welcome! Aw, well thanks, Taffy! I’m glad you liked his response! ^-^ Thank you! He is a pretty nice guy…most of the time ;) )
              (Goodness, I forgot just how long this reply was :P )

TaffyKitty12

(Gah, I’m finally here to reply! Good gravy I am so sorry for taking so long ;-; I’ve actually had my response typed up for quite some time now (since January, I think), but I’ve just been so busy and forgetful, I haven’t gotten a chance to post it ’till now XP I feel incredibly bad, making you wait since August! DX
              Also, I read your commentary at the beginning of your reply… if you don’t mind, would it be okay to respond to that after I post the roleplay replies themselves? I don’t have any of it typed up yet, ahah, but I’ll work on that after I divvy this response up!)
              ~~~ Clint rolled his eyes. “If you don’t wanna continue this conversation, then why do ya keep on talking? Doesn’t make much sense, does it?”, grumbled the lab. “Well it’s pretty obvious you don’t wanna show it to anyone, so what am I supposed to assume, huh? That you’re some sorta ‘artistic genius’ who’s soooo talented, he can’t display any of his stuff?…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Whatever. I really don’t care anymore, heh.” Clint folded his arms–clearly irritated–and turned around to face Sebastian once more. “Yeah. That’s what I’d expect a normal person to do, anyway. But he really doesn’t seem all that normal, so I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised. Oh, yeah, that scene was funny! Although, cuttlefish are kinda creepy, don’t you think? I figured. Loki is just… not the nicest guy I’ve ever met.”
              “Me neither. Now that the movies are out, I’m having a hard time getting motivated to read any of them”, confessed Natasha. “There’s still a lot of good interaction in the comics, but I prefer the characters and plot in the on-screen versions.”
              Clint gazed at Sebastian, noting he didn’t appear as enthusiastic as he did earlier. I hope I didn’t come off as “rude”, or anything…, he thought. A sudden wave of guilt washed over him. He definitely didn’t want to ruin his chance of friendship with the…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … the tiger. “Uh, it’s okay. I’m sure ya’d still be pretty good at it. Takes a lotta time and practice, but, I think you’d do real well!”, insisted Clint. “I’m sure we could do that, sometime. Right? Honestly, some people just don’t know how to use their brains. What was he thinkin’? It’s not like I have some magical power that tells me what someone’s allergic to! Sheesh. Eh, who knows? He is pretty odd, heh. Will he even allow you guys to get an ice cream when you’re together?”
              “I’m not sure. I don’t think it’s very realistic for a single individual to know all that, but these days, you never know,” voiced Natasha with a laugh. “Sounds fun! I look forward to participating. I have a feeling it’ll be a pretty intense competition.” [Right?? I mean, I guess I really didn’t think that would happen to him (I only thought it would happen to one character, if anything– goofy me :P ), so it already caught me off guard when that occurred…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … But really? Did they have to do that in the first several minutes? -._-. (Ahh, I know! Even if they did, I would still be sad, but at least it would’ve been a little bit than what actually happened) Haha, true! XD (Aw, poor guy! :c I wish I could tell him that some of my kinz would be more than happy to be his friend, but ah… the chances of that happening are kinda slim :P )]
              ~~~~
              “Uh, no. You’re the one being weird. What type of person buys a cucumber from a food stand and marches around with it? No, man. I told you, I do NOT have a hatred of cucumbers. When are ya gonna stop bugging me with that? Some people…” The labrador shook his head. Loki was being as annoying as ever. “Excuse me? You don’t know nothin’ about cucumbers, heh. I once met a guy whose teeth were…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … were knocked out by one. He would beg to differ with you on that argument. Hah, right, like I’d ever be either of those things”, he snorted. “I wouldn’t wanna be checkin’ bags or passing out peanuts for nothin’, man. You’re kiddin’, right? I think you ruined all chances of a good conversation when ya started bashing everyone’s favorite characters, and that was before the dumb cucumber. Oh, is that so? I don’t think anyone would wanna hire you as an employee, anyway, so I wouldn’t worry about that.” Clint furrowed his brow upon hearing what Loki had to say next. A growl manifested in his throat. He began to walk away from the cat and started to amble around the trees behind Bucky the tiger. “I’m not listening”, he called out, covering his ears. “La la… la la la… la la la… la la.”
              Bucky stared at the dog as if he were crazy, mouth agape, but eventually shrugged…

can you make butterfly plushies please?

butterflies?

youngpup

I’d like webkinz to make a greyhound plush for sure I’d buy one

I would really love to see ganz continue to make more signatures! I think there are a ton of neat pets that could be made as signatures. There seems to still be a ton of more interests for signatures to be brought back so from a business stand point it makes sense!! I just loved their design and quality so so much i hope to see them return

Comments are closed.