New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,552 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 51 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hi, friends! (Ack, sorry for posting another thing so soon after my Christmas update XP Speaking of which, I’ve read your guys’s replies, and am currently working on my responses!) I know I’ve been posting an unreasonable amount of stuff lately, so I really apologize if I’m being a nuisance to anyone ;-; )
      ~ I just wanted to quickly wish you all a Happy New Year’s Eve! ^-^ Gosh, I can barely believe that 2018 is almost over… 0_0 Seems like it just started, in a way!
      Thanks so much, though, to everyone who’s been here with me this past year =] You don’t know how much I appreciate you guys :,) You all are some of the kindest, funniest, more talented people I have ever met, and I’m glad that I’ve gotten the chance to be your friend >^^< 2018 has been a pretty good year for me, but even so, like any year, it had its downs (like falling behind with my schoolwork, and saying one last good-bye to my beloved dog). However, I'm beyond thankful for the support I received from you all during those tough times…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… words can’t describe how much it helped me <3
        On a happier note, there are also a lot of good things that happened, and I'm glad that I got to share so many wonderful moments with you guys! ^u^ I've really enjoyed everything we've done, whether it be roleplaying, story-reading, and even just general talk! Hopefully we can do even more this upcoming year ;)
        Have a great holiday, and in case I don't talk to you again today… I'll see you all again next year, haha XD
        ~ Here's to an awesome and blessed 2019! o<| =D

(3) … I’m waiting, I’m waiting on that
          Before an up there’s down And I’m counting, I’m counting, I’m counting on that. Hold onto your seat it’s gonna be a rough ride but everything’ll turn with time. Oh, wah oh oh oh oh, wah oh. Oh oh wah oh oh, wah oh…
          ~~~ Michelle Creber, It’s Gonna Turn Around(From her latest album/CD, On Display) Haha!! Well, Taffy. This is goodbye. I- I- *cries* I WON’T SEE YOU AGAIN…. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! *drops on the floor balling* *raises glass* Here’s to 2019!!!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, TaffyKitty! (It’s okay, I don’t mind! :) I’ll probably be posting something in a few days, myself, heheh, so it’s fine! You’re definitely not being a nuisance to me! (Ah, and speaking of your Christmas update, I’m so, so sorry I haven’t finished my reply to that yet!! >.< I plan on typing up more of it after I respond to this, though, and I'm sure I'll be able to finish it today!))
        Anyway, thank you, and Happy New Year's Eve to you, as well! :D Do you have any plans for today? :) Ah, I know, right? I seriously remember last New Year's Eve like it was only a couple of months ago! Where has the year gone?? :o As hard as it is to believe that a new year is almost here, though, I am excited for 2019 and what it has in store!
        You’re very welcome, TaffyKitty! That’s what friends are for, right? :) Aw, and that's so sweet of you to say! ^-^ You're right, though– everyone on here is always so kind and supportive, and I'm so thankful that I've been able to be a part of this…

ilovemoonie

…wonderful community! I can always count on you guys to be there for me during the hard times, and you never fail to cheer me up when I’m down! :)
          I’m glad to hear that 2018 has been a good year for you! ^-^ Unfortunately, though, no matter how good a year is, there’s always going to be some hard times to accompany it… :/ Ah, I still feel so bad about your dog :’( I know how hard that was for you…I really hope you’re doing okay!! As long as I’m on here, though, I’ll always be here for you through the tough times! If you ever need to talk, or just need some support, I’ll be here <3 Even though you went through some hard things, though, I’m very happy that a lot of good things have happened to you this year, too! :) 2018 has been a pretty good year for me, too, overall, and all of you on here have definitely made it better! I’ve had so much fun talking with you guys on here, roleplaying together, and attending parks chats! ^-^ I hope we can all stay in touch…

ilovemoonie

…for 2019, and beyond! :D
            Thanks again for taking the time to wish us a Happy New Year, Taffy! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, too, my friend, and a great start to 2019! ^-^ Haha, yep XD I’ll see ya next year, pal! ;)
            (Also, unrelated, but I’m so sorry that I couldn’t make our park chat yesterday!! >.< I really wanted to come, but my family made some last-minute plans, therefore I wasn’t able to attend XP I’m sorry to disappoint you! However, I think this Sunday will probably work for me, if it does for you, and in the meantime, if any other days happen to work for ya, just let me know! I hope we can plan a chat soon, and I apologize again for yesterday!)

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, ‘moonie! =] (Ah, thanks pal! I just felt kinda bad, since I really have been posting a lot lately, and I know you probably have a lot to reply to already, as is… XP I don’t want to make things harder on you ;-; Really? Cool! ^-^ Will it be an update? :) Either way, I’ll can’t wait to see it, whenever it’s up here!
              Also, that’s quite alright! I saw that you posted more of your response earlier this afternoon, and I will definitely read it and reply once you type the rest! ^u^ If I have the time later, maybe I can even start typing some of my response to what you have so far…?)
              You’re welcome, and thanks! >^^< I didn't really have too much planned for today, except for staying up until midnight, haha XD For the most part, it's been a fairly normal day for me (I probably could've done more, but it's been cold and rainy, which isn't a very nice combo :P ), but I did get a chance to do some fun things, like read more of my book and watch Moana ;) How about you? ^w^ What kinds of things…

TaffyKitty12

… did you do today?
              Right? For whatever reason, last January didn’t seem like it was that long ago… :0 (on the contrary, February, March, and April feel like forever ago, but maybe that’s just me) Boy, does time fly 0_0 Hopefully 2019 will go by slower! (Though, I am kinda eager for the spring… XD )
              I am, as well! :) I’m pretty sentimental whenever it comes time to New Year’s Eve, always reflecting on what happened the past year and such, but I do look forward to seeing what hopefully wonderful things 2019 holds!
              D’aww, thanks pal! ^u^ It’s awesome to be surrounded by friends who care so much :,)
              Me too; I’m blessed to be a part of this truly amazing community! Everyone on here is just so kind and sweet and funny… it’s really a great place! =) I couldn’t agree more with what ya said! ^-^
              Thanks, ilovemoonie! Ah yep, it seems like almost every year has its hardships… :P Time has definitely helped heal the scars…

TaffyKitty12

… but even so, I really do miss my pup :s It’s hard not to think about her, and I have gotten pretty emotional on more than one occasion… :/ Even now, I’ll tear up :,( But, I’m thankful the Lord let have me have her for the time I did, and I truly believe she’s in a better place, free from whatever pain she felt in her later years ^^<
              That's great to hear; I'm happy that this year has been pretty good for you, and I hope 2019 is even better! ;) I did, too! Roleplaying was especially fun this year, with the startup of Taffoonemi and Jump Corn Fun– those ones have been pretty enjoyable, no? =]
              I hope so! Even is this upcoming year is a busy one for me (which I'm sure it will be), I definitely plan on sticking around, and I hope you guys are able to, as well!..

TaffyKitty12

… No problemo, and thanks for respondin’! Have a happy New Year, and until next time… enjoy the last few hours of 2018 ;] (Haha, I can’t wait to get up in the morning and say that I haven’t eaten since last year XD )
              (Also, it’s okay, moonie! I figured something happened when I saw your letter yesterday afternoon, but I decided to wait for a little bit, just in case ^-^ (I actually bumped into Lucky while doing so, which was pretty funny XD ) Though I certainly missed seeing you there, I do understand! Parents are always going around and planning last-minute stuff, and mine are no different XD
              Thanks for letting me know! Ah, unfortunately though, I’m not quite sure if this Sunday will work for me yet… XP It’s the last day of my Christmas Break, so I imagine I’ll probably be working on cleaning my room and doing whatever schoolwork stuff I didn’t work on over the past couple weeks :/ I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to make it to the Saturday chat, either >.< ..

TaffyKitty12

… However, never say never! Maybe I can let you know on Friday how my weekend schedule looks, or we can do the package thing again?
              Let’s see, I’m not really sure what I’ll be doing the rest of this week, but if you have the time, maybe we could do a chat before the weekend…? Tomorrow, I’ll be gone most of the morning/early afternoon, but I think I should be back by our usual chat time. We might be doing stuff later in the week, and I already promised my friend that I’d talk to her sometime before our breaks end, but Wednesday or Thursday could possibly work! Are there any particular days or times that might work for you? If so, lemme know, and maybe we can plan something! ^-^ If not, let’s try Sunday, and if something happens it doesn’t work out, perhaps we can do something the week after?
              Either way, hopefully we can meet up at the park soon! It would be great to have a private chat again! ^u^ )

TaffyKitty12

(Wait: actually, I might know a day that would work well for me! :) I think my dad is gonna be kinda busy on Friday, and if so, I doubt I’ll have any family plans to attend to. I can’t give any guarantees (things are always subject to change), but I do believe that should probably work on my end ^u^ What do you think? Will you be free that day? If you are, what time do you think we should try to meet up? 2 should be good, but I wouldn’t even mind having one a little earlier, like at 1 or 1:30 >^^< )

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! I’ve read your response, and I’ll try to reply back really soon, if I can! In the meantime, though, I just wanted to let you know about the park real quick. Ah, unfortunately, this Friday won’t work for me for a chat >.< I was gonna mention that in me original response to you, but I forgot…My friend's coming over on that day, (she always seems to come over on Fridays, it seems), so I wouldn't be able to attend a chat then…I'm sorry!! XP Does Thursday (tomorrow) work for you, though, by any chance? I'm almost certain I won't be doing anything then. If it's too short notice, however, or if you'll be busy on that day, I totally understand! If that's the case, you can just let me know about Sunday, (either doing the package thing or letting me know on Friday should work out fine), and if nothing else, perhaps we could plan something for next week? Again, I'm really sorry that Friday won't work out! I feel bad, 'cause it seems like my plans always interfere with our chats… :/ I'm sorry for being so difficult!

TaffyKitty12

Hiyyo! ^u^ (That’s okay– you can reply whenever! :) Actually, now that I look at it, I think part of my third comment got cut off, right after the part where I was talking about my dog… I remember it being a lot longer than that, but I can’t even remember what I said XP I dunno why that happened :/ ) Thanks for letting me know! =] It’s too bad that we can’t do one tomorrow, but I understand! Oh no, it’s fine! Believe me, there have been plenty of times where I’ve forgotten to say something, too XD (I should apologize for being so presumptuous; I know Friday’s haven’t really worked out for us much in the past, so I’m not really quite sure what I was even thinking there heheh) At any extent, I hope you have fun with your friend! ^w^ Hmm, today, eh? My family already made plans to go to lunch, and the place were going to us kinda far, so I don’t really know when we’ll get back… BUT, I think today could still work out!…

TaffyKitty12

.. Let’s see, do you want to plan for a chat at 3:00 our time? I don’t know if I’ll be back by 2:00, and even if I am, I still need some extra time so I can set up my laptop (it’s been kind of slow lately, porous my because I haven’t been using it too much) and fill up some pet hearts. If we plan on that, I’ll certainly come, but there’s the always the possibility I’ll be a few minutes late. What do you think? Would that work for you? =) (Also, about Sunday, I think that could possibly work now, too! I won’t be going anywhere except for Church, so I could probably chat for a bit. However, since I’ll still have some schoolwork to do, I don’t think I’d be able to talk for too long… maybe just an hour or so. I’ll still send ya a package that day, though, to confirm!) Please let me know if one (or both; I wouldn’t mind having a chat today and Sunday XD ) of these would work for you ^u^ See you later today, maybe!

ilovemoonie

(Thanks for understanding! I might have time to reply sometime later today, but if not, I’ll certainly try to get to this over the weekend! Huh, and really? That’s odd that part of your one comment got cut off…I did notice that it seemed a little shorter, but I wasn’t sure if I was just imagining things :P It’s okay, though! You don’t have to try to type it back up or anything, if you can’t remember what you said!) Anyway, no problem! Ah, thanks so much for understanding, TaffyKitty…I appreciate it! I just feel bad, ’cause I feel like the days that work for you for a chat, never seem to work out for me XP Heheh, thanks, and it’s okay–it can be easy to forget everything you’re going to say! It crossed my mind a couple of times that I should tell you about Friday, but when I actually typed up my comment, I forgot XD (No, no, there’s no need to apologize! I mean, I didn’t specifically mention that any day wouldn’t work for me, and, come to think of it, I probably made it sound like any day would…

ilovemoonie

…be free for me, in my original comment, so I apologize for being misleading!) Anyhow, thank you, though! I’m sure I’ll have a nice time with her! :) Also, thanks for letting me know! Oh, it’s cool that you’ll be going out to lunch today; I hope you have fun! ^-^ Ah, really? Are you sure? It’d be awesome if a chat still worked for you today, but I don’t want you to stress out about getting back from lunch in time, or anything! But if you’re sure, we can definitely plan a chat for 3:00 today! I’ll try to get to the park around then, and if you’re a little late, it’s fine! I won’t mind waiting for a bit. :) Again, though, that’s only if it works for you! I don’t want to make you too busy, or anything. (Okay, and that sounds good! I’m pretty sure I won’t be doing much this Sunday, so a chat should work, on my part! It’s okay if we can’t chat for too long…an hour is still plenty of time! :) Just curious, if we do end up planning a chat on that day, would 2:00 work…

ilovemoonie

…or should we do it at 3:00? The package thing sounds good, too; if I receive a package from you by the time of our chat, I’ll plan on meeting ya there, and if it turns out it doesn’t work for you, I’ll certainly understand, too!) Thanks for letting me know about these days, TaffyKitty, and I hope to see you at the park later today! :) (Heheh, me neither–I definitely wouldn’t mind having two chats this week XD )

TaffyKitty12

Hi moonie! I can’t reply to all of this right now, unfortunately, (I’m out and about while typing this haha XD) but I just wanted to say that 3:00 this afternoon sounds like a plan! =) It’s no problem; I’m sure! If we didn’t plan this chat, all I’d be doing is reading books, so XD Actually, I think today will work out better than expected… I have no plans for the rest of evening, and ’cause I’m almost home, I might even be there a little early ^u^ As for Sunday: I think 2:00 sounds good! :) What do you think? (I just feel like 3:00 might be a little late for a Sunday) Yep! ‘Course, knowing me, I’ll might get really caught up in talking to you and end up staying much longer than an hour, hah XD At this point, I’m pretty sure Sunday will work for me, so I hope to see ya then! Can never go wrong with two chats, right? XD Talk to you soon! ^w^ (Also, apologies for the horrendous typos in my earlier response; I didn’t notice those till just now!)

Hey, Taffy! (Oh no, it’s okay! You aren’t a nuisance at all!) Happy New Year! ^-^ Are you doing anything special tonight? I’ll be having a LOTR marathon at my brother and sister-in-law’s house to stay up. Yeah.. in some ways, it felt long, yet in others it seemed to go fast! I suppose that’s just how time is. Aww, sure, Taffy! I’ll always try to be here for you guys, if I can. I’m glad we were able to help you when Milkshake died.. I really appreciate you too! You have been one of my best friends here on the Newz. I feel like I’ve known you for so long! I love being able to goof off, draw our characters, and roleplay with you all. I love you guys! <3 Have a great New Year’s and New Year’s Eve!

Heyyy, Taffy! It’s okay! No, you’re not being nuisance! What is nuisance anyway? XD Me too! 8O I felt like it just started! Then, Amazing World’ll be shut down for a year, and it felt like it JUST turned 2017. =D And then SNowball’s Spaghetti Story will be 2 years old, and UGHHH!!!! Aw, you’re welcome, Taffy! The same words go back to you and everyone else here on the Ganz games and in real life! Take Off(Black Gryph0n & Baasik) would be a good song to listen to right now. Awww, “I declare this year to be the worst one yet, walls decayed and left shadows of a kingdom, bet you a million days from now a laugh has struck the living for they’re at peace and well. Scared, confused and hurt, stuck in a rewind with all this hate, and keeping score, we have to be reminding ourselves a flower is born amongst the darkness and the rubble the surface is a triumph it fights for. It’s gonna turn around! And I’m waiting, I’m waiting, I’m waiting on that. Before an up there’s down. And I’m counting, I’m counting, I’m counting on that. Hold onto your seat it’s

(2) So prone to forget when you’re in the depths of your despair. Remember when I was in the same boat back there. Sailing waters with certainty I’d surely not recover, but I cried, then learned, and lived. It’s gonna turn around! And I’m waiting, I’m waiting, I’m waiting on that.
          Before an up there’s down And I’m counting, I’m counting, I’m counting on that. Hold onto your seat it’s gonna be a rough ride, but everything’ll turn with time. We all know the world has not been in our favour lately though. I’m feeling that a change is lurking close you’ll see, you’ll see. Oh, I know it’s hard living holding up a positive facade. When you’re feeling like the joy of life is gone. But you’ll see, you’ll see, you’ll see… It’s gonna turn around, before an up there’s down… It’s gonna turn around (It’s gonna turn around), Before an up there’s down (Before an up there’s down) Hold onto your seat it’s gonna be a rough ride but everything’ll turn with time… It’s gonna turn around, And I’m waiting, I’m waiting, I’m waiting on that
          Before an up there’s down And I’m counting, I’m counting, I’m counting

My comments ar eout of order! 5:01

Magic W Geode Husky(From 2017. AKA Kailie in face paint or tattoos. LOL) https://share.ganzworld.com/medallionpet?id=51702 And how on earth did I miss THIS?!?!?! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=40352 Meow(Black adn WHite cat), Eva(Emerald Lab), Echo(Moon Fox), Hey Ocean(Rockerz Fox), Peppermint Mocha Joy(Holly Fox), and Xyllia(Opal Pup) arehttps://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=40353 in it. O_O Thanks, boogirl! ANd https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=40353 Wooooow.

IndigoZap

So you you wanna play with magic? …. ‘casue I’m comin’ at you like a Dark Horse. Are you ready for, are you ready for a perfect storm, a perfect storm? Cause I’m coming at you like a Dark Hooorse. ;) Well, I’ve found it.. Taffy’s first comments… https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/users/taffykitty12/replies/page/623/ And you’ve made 9,332 comments. Your New Year’s Resolution should be “To get 10,000 comments!” You probably have more including hte original WKN comments and AWK. Annnway, https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/users/fennecfox/replies/ Christmas with Fennec was amazing. I didn’t even notice she gave me a poem. ;) Good morning and good night, I wake up at twilight… And Fracktail’s drawings on the SC. I only knew Fracktail and Flip on the original WKN. Not the newz. And the older players… It’s gonna be alright… we don’t even have to try, it’s always a good time! “Here’s to never growing up”… It’s snowing crazily… and I’ve been banned for the 3rd time… Ugh. I’m never going to use plus again. (Regrets)

Wow, man, I dunno how she has so many comments. XD I need to step up my game!! Aw, I don’t think I saw that reply from Fennec either! She’s so sweet! <3 I miss her. What are you saying about Fracktail and Flip…? I don’t know what you mean. Although I don’t think Fracktail’s drawings are even in the SC, anymore sadly.. =( Yeesh! Kinzchat Plus can be weird. How long did it ban you for?

XD I know! Yeah, Fennec is sooo nice! We had so much in common! Well, I didn’t make that clear… I only new Fracktail and Flip on the newz, not on the forums. Although, I did chat with them like once on the forums. I know! For about 30 minuets. I told them that the TR was meant for trading and not chatting and to go in th eother room and chat because I was looking for something.

IndigoZap

Hey guys, I’m sorry for posting more and starting a new page, but could someone(And I mean ANYONE) take their turn in Fallkinz’ and Winterkinz’? (PS In Winterkinz’, it’s very early in the morning, so you might want to have your pets sleepy and have a super annoying alarm clock singing “Ho ho ho! I am Daisy Doe! Try my new AvacaDOE! It’s better than the ice cream made by Chef Gazpacho and… *Pet slams the alarm OFF*) Links are here: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/11/ (FK) https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/13/ https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/12/ (WK) And I remember Lucky wanting to join, and CuteHeart joining. I don’t care about orders, PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE A MOVE! SOMEBODY MAKE A MOVE!(Emi, Anthem of The Lonely, COUGHCOUGH I’m actually listening to Here We Are by Apple Bloom and Black Gryph0n.)

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! It’s okay! Thanks for letting us know! Aw man, I never replied to Fallkinz’, did I? I am so sorry!! XP I’ll see if I can reply to that over the weekend, but if anyone else wants to reply in the meantime, it’s fine with me. I’m so sorry for holding it up!! Also, I saw that Taffy replied to Winterkinz’, so is it my turn, now? If so, I’ll try to get to that by early next week! Do you have a preference as to whether I reply to Fallkinz’ or Winterkinz’ first? (Haha, and that’s a funny idea! That alarm clock sounds pretty hilarious XD I’ll probably make some of my pets act sleepy, actually, like Lightning :P ) Also, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read all of your other comments (both on this page, and the previous ones), and I’ll try to reply to lots of them over the weekend! I’m sorry I haven’t really been replying to much of your comments lately…I’m not trying to ignore you or anything, I’ve just been really behind on comments, and am still trying…

ilovemoonie

…to catch up. :/ I’ll definitely reply to your posts, though, as soon as I can! I hope you don’t mind too much, and have a great weekend! :)

Hey, moonie! You’re welcome! It’s fine, moonie! =) Remember, roleplays are about having fun, and not stressing out. Yeah, I meant anyone, It’s okay! I’m not even sure if it’s officially your turn, but I’m letting ANYONE take their turn right now. I think so? In most roleplays(Except for Rockfurlur) you go after Taffy, so I think that’s right? Well, I want you to mainly work on WInterkinz’ because fall’s over, but I said Fallkinz’ would get done. XD Sure, just reply. =) (I know, right??? XD I just thought of it randomly! It’s an idea to boost the roleplays. LOL That’ll be hilarious!!! Er, HOWLarious!) It’s okay moonie, I know you’ve read them. Take your time. As long as you read them, I’m okay with you not replying. I know you’re not trying to ignore me! I say that all of the time. Have a great day!!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! I wanted to let you know that I finally replied to Winterkinz yesterday morning! ^-^ Gosh I’m sorry it took me so long to get to that ;-; If I have the time, I’ll try to work on my Rockfurlur response, too! Unfortunately, I can’t really help with Fallkinz, since I was the last person to reply to that one, and there’s nothing else I can say :/ (Pffft, and that Daisy Doe thing is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! X,D )

IndigoZap

Hey, yaggu! Thanks! I read it and OH MY GOSH, STARLIGHT WENT UP TO COMMANDER HURRICANE!!! XD If you remember your Webkinz interviews with Starlight… COUGH COUGH Commander Hurricane will go nuts and Kailie will just hate it! XD Thanks! =D I know. =P Unless you have PIkachu and some other friends skip to the haunted house or Harvest Party. I said you can use your original pets for that stuff. Pikachu can trick or treat too because he’s just silly PIkachu. XD (Haaaaaa! I knew it! I tried to think of something stupidandHOWLarious!!!)

IndigoZap

(2) …. you absolutely love. Take Pikachusent’s Day for an example,” Pikachu said. Snowball, who remembered Pikachu’s silly speech about cookies and the cookie ATM gave him and idea. What about a Snowball ATM? That way, he could do his chores, homework, play video games, go to the Clubhouse and trade, and hangout with his friends- ALL AT ONCE! “Pikachu, you just gave me an idea!” Snowball said putting his paws on Pikachu’s shoulder. “I did?” “Yes! Thanks so much, Pikachu, and-” *Snowball bonks his head on the wall because he slammed into it* “Uh, are you oka-” “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that my- MY TIE!!! IT’S, IT’S DIRTY!!! OH NO! MOM WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!” Snowball said getting up. “I have a tie.” Pikachu said. “You do?” Snowball asked eagerly. “Yup! I used it to tie my cookies in!” Pikachu said giving Snowball a rope tie thingy. “No, I need something else. Do you have a tie like this?” Snowball asked Pikachu showing him his tie. “Oh yeah! Here,” Pikachu said handing Snowball a cookie tie- made ENTIRELY OUT OF COOKIES. “Thanks?” Snowball said. “Oh no! I have to go!” Snowball said running out of Pikachu’s

IndigoZap

~~~ “Okay, so,” Snowball said as he got on the podium. “I want a Snowball podium. So I can do everything at once!” *Mrs. Silbversoft faints and Pikachu gives SNowball a thumbs up* “You did great! Emily said. ‘Thanks!” SNowball said. THE END. IDK WHY THE FIRST PART DIDN’T MODERATE.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! I know some parts of your story didn’t moderate, but I just wanted to say that I’ve read what did show up, and it’s really funny! XD A Snowball ATM, huh? He’d better watch out for Pikachu’s crazy ideas– they always sound better than they really are! Pfffft, and that cookie tie thing is just hilarious :,D I could definitely see Pikachu owning something like that XD In all, great job! Do you think you could try to re-post those other parts, sometime? I’d love to read more!

Comments are closed.