New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,250 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  GW Admin 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Guys, I can’t finish my reply right now so please don’t keep going until I can post the other parts. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alright, I finished my reply. It’s now TaffyKitty’s turn :D

TaffyKitty12

Okay, thanks for letting me know, Prettypikachu! :) I’m typing up my reply now, and should hopefully be able to post it really soon!

IndigoZap

Sure! LOL I know how that feels. XD I won’t reply to anything until somebody says it’s my turn. It is currently your turn.

fans44

How can I remove glasses or hats from my pet without adding more? fans44

IndigoZap

CLick on the galsses/hats icon and just put it in your dock.

cat2f

Can you please make a Scottish fold! I really want one and would definitely get one! If you do make it and decided to make it a POTM please make it a POTM in March. Thanks!

TaffyKitty12

That’s a great idea, cat2f! Webkinz really needs to make a Scottish Fold plush!! I know I’d definitely get one, if they did!

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Roleplay Discussion Thread: Feel free to ask any questions or comments about the Art Roleplay here!

Love the art role-play, sounds like a very good idea ;)

Thank you, @MLP!

You’re welcome, boogirl!

And it’s your turn in the Treasure Hunters’ Snow Quest role-play on page 88 on the ‘Meet My New Pet’ forum. ;)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, PrettyPikachu! Just wanted to say, I really like the way the roleplay is going so far! It’s pretty fun! XD Very creative idea, too, if ya ask me!

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – Thank you for letting me know and providing a link at the bottom of the page, that was really helpful! I replied to it yesterday so now it’s @twinners1′s turn :) @TaffyKitty12 – Heya, Taffy! Thank you, I have been having a lot of fun replying to it too, it is pretty fun! Thank you, I wasn’t originally thinking about it like this, but I actually really like the way that it’s going so far! I hope you guys both have a nice Tuesday!

You’re welcome, boogirl! It’s your turn for the art roleplay now. :)

9boogirl

Thank you for letting me know, I replied to it a second ago! It’s now @TaffyKitty12′s turn.

IndigoZap

Hi, boogirl! I’ve got one question. Do we all get superpowers or just your pets? And is it alright if I used my Webkinz Zumbuddy in it? like if one of my pets click something and it appeared. You know. If it’s not allowed, it’s totally okay! I’m just wondering. :)

I read it over, and I think it is a very interesting Roleplay. I have still to be accepted into a Roleplay, and I wish I could be a part of this one (although that won’t happen because it’s too late for that)! In the end, I just had I make my own.

Fixing the tags, sorry for the random comment!

Hey boogirl! I’ve got a question, were you done with your reply? I know you already said that in the ‘MMNP’ forum,and I think Strawberry asked Coco some questions and said hi. ;)

Yep, I was done! Feel free to take your turn. Sorry for not having Coco reply back, I must’ve missed that. I’ll do it on my next turn before the magic happens :)

(Your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but I’m not sure if my reply to the thread worked. I’m not done with my reply yet, so it’s still my turn. :) I’ll make sure I reply to you, but I can’t promise when. I’ve been very busy this week, so it all depends. But I’m pretty sure I can reply to it within ten days. I just made my 2nd turn’s first reply to it, but it didn’t show that my comment is awaiting in moderation. So, yeah. Have a great day! LOL, it’s funny how you’re using Twiglet and I’m using Twilightsparkle. Back then, I forgot to have a space between her name and capitalize the “S” in it. I hope you don’t mind! And with the school year coming up, I’m not sure if I can reply that much on the forums. But I’m sure I can on the weekend days. I hope you have a great day! Your idea of an art roleplay was a really good one! There should’ve been more people in it. And did you get your chippy chipmunk yet? I hope that didn’t sound weird saying “Chippy chip, when it;s a Marshmallow(Marshmellllew) one.)

Oh, OK! Thanks! Aw, it’s okay, I had a feeling you must’ve missed that. Alrighty!

Comments are closed.