~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

jewels250

Oh, and I’ll also offer the Pretty Plaid Gown too (unsolved clothing recipe)!

JEWELS

jewels250

trixie101 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:26 PM

hi jewels!
      i\’m new at forums. and if you ever need the sly slide, just ask me. thanks and sorry again! have a great day!
      -trixie101

No need to be sorry, were all here to have fun! :)

JEWELS

P.S.

I offer the Nutty Conveyer Belt (sig) and the Freaky Forest Perch (E-store) for your slide. If you don’t like those, check out my list. Thanks.

jewels250

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:25 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 09:43 AM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-19 at 08:21 PM
      Hiya Jewels! I left for a day, and I thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal. LOL! thanks for putting together all those lists, its really appreciated. :) I like your Snowy Mountain Peak, Suns embrace Bed, Nomad Tent, and possibly the Gourmet Cupcake Maker and Bamboo Chute Slide. I was wondering if you still have WZ Jeans, Amethyst bed and Diamond Piano. If not, that’s totally fine. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

Hi! I’m so glad your back, I thought perhaps you were gone for good. I still have most of the items you listed but not all. I would like to make you this offer ;
      Snowy Mountain Peak (promo)
      Amethyst Bed (E-store,birthstone)
      Bamboo Chute slide (Sig.,retired)
      Gourmet Cupcake Maker (E-store, Candykinz)
      PLMK if you like my offer and if you don’t what you would like to change(if I can) Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hiya Jewels! I must say, I don’t love the offer. I was wondering if you could do one of the previous offers you offered me, way back then, with a few changes. I could bring the forum back up, f oyu need me to. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

I’m sorry to hear that. I honestly don’t remember the offer I made you. If you do, please remind me. You know what I have, just tell me what you want cause I’m not very good at guessing! I’ll try again and if I still miss please just tell me precisely what you need O.K.?

Snowy Mountain Peak
      Amethyst Bed
      Bamboo Chute slide
      Gourmet cupcake maker
      Sun Embrace Bed
      Diamond Piano

PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

trixie101

hi jewels!
      i\’m new at forums. and if you ever need the sly slide, just ask me. thanks and sorry again! have a great day!
      -trixie101

SnowFawn

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 09:43 AM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-19 at 08:21 PM
      Hiya Jewels! I left for a day, and I thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal. LOL! thanks for putting together all those lists, its really appreciated. :) I like your Snowy Mountain Peak, Suns embrace Bed, Nomad Tent, and possibly the Gourmet Cupcake Maker and Bamboo Chute Slide. I was wondering if you still have WZ Jeans, Amethyst bed and Diamond Piano. If not, that’s totally fine. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

Hi! I’m so glad your back, I thought perhaps you were gone for good. I still have most of the items you listed but not all. I would like to make you this offer ;
      Snowy Mountain Peak (promo)
      Amethyst Bed (E-store,birthstone)
      Bamboo Chute slide (Sig.,retired)
      Gourmet Cupcake Maker (E-store, Candykinz)
      PLMK if you like my offer and if you don’t what you would like to change(if I can) Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hiya Jewels! I must say, I don’t love the offer. I was wondering if you could do one of the previous offers you offered me, way back then, with a few changes. I could bring the forum back up, f oyu need me to. :)

<3 SnowFawn <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.