~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

colin leamon

here are my trade items
      melody hat promo
      05 nut cracker doll
      05 white bear
      05 halloween door
      06 halloween window
      red lava
      elephant statue

SnowFawn

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:40 PM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-20 at 10:25 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 09:43 AM

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-19 at 08:21 PM
      Hiya Jewels! I left for a day, and I thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal. LOL! thanks for putting together all those lists, its really appreciated. :) I like your Snowy Mountain Peak, Suns embrace Bed, Nomad Tent, and possibly the Gourmet Cupcake Maker and Bamboo Chute Slide. I was wondering if you still have WZ Jeans, Amethyst bed and Diamond Piano. If not, that’s totally fine. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

Hi! I’m so glad your back, I thought perhaps you were gone for good. I still have most of the items you listed but not all. I would like to make you this offer ;
      Snowy Mountain Peak (promo)
      Amethyst Bed (E-store,birthstone)
      Bamboo Chute slide (Sig.,retired)
      Gourmet Cupcake Maker (E-store, Candykinz)
      PLMK if you like my offer and if you don’t what you would like to change(if I can) Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hiya Jewels! I must say, I don’t love the offer. I was wondering if you could do one of the previous offers you offered me, way back then, with a few changes. I could bring the forum back up, f oyu need me to. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

I’m sorry to hear that. I honestly don’t remember the offer I made you. If you do, please remind me. You know what I have, just tell me what you want cause I’m not very good at guessing! I’ll try again and if I still miss please just tell me precisely what you need O.K.?
      Snowy Mountain Peak
      Amethyst Bed
      Bamboo Chute slide
      Gourmet cupcake maker
      Sun Embrace Bed
      Diamond Piano
      PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Jewels, I don’t know how you say you’re not good at guessing, that was pretty much it! LOL! I don’t remember the full offer before, but I think that’s pretty close. I also have the VIP Booth on hold for you, so let me know if you still need it! I’m going to take your offer on that. :) Would you like to KP or meet in the Trading Room? Since there’s so many items involved, could we do both?

LMK!

<3 SnowFawn <3

ferretfriend

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 06:53 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-20 at 05:30 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 05:24 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-20 at 04:20 PM
      Jewels-
      Awe, thanks for saving me a swing! What would you like? LMK!
      :) ferret

You don’t have to thank me silly, that’s what friends do! The only things I need are rare clothes (I would add if necessary) and the newest PSI’s of the last 2 months. PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels,
      OK, so here are some of my clothes:
      Slips
      Rock boots
      Rock jacket
      Shuts
      Winged tiger hat
      Cloud adventure wings
      Ms. Cowaline’s skirt
      LMK what you like!
      :) ferret

HOW ABOUT FOR THE JACKET? LMK THANKS,
      JEWELS

Sure Jewels, That’s fine with me! :) Should I send to Lunoch1, or babetteab? LMK

Pransser-
      NO! lol

jewels250

trixie101 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 11:11 PM

hello! i love that offer! i’ll totally trade. we can send trade, if you add me i’ll send first. my U.S. is bunniebear5. thanks! have a great day!
      -trixie101

Great! I sent you a friend request from my lunoch1 account . I will post your items as soon as I receive the slide. Thanks,

JEWELS

trixie101

hello! i love that offer! i’ll totally trade. we can send trade, if you add me i’ll send first. my U.S. is bunniebear5. thanks! have a great day!
      -trixie101

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.