Peppermint Plant?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Peppermint Plant?

This topic contains 9 voices and has 14 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Did anyone get peppermint plant on one of their accounts? I really liked that prize on the superwheel, however mine landed on the sleigh. I already have the sleigh from last year and from friends. However if anyone got the plant and wants the sleigh could we trade?-Atom

icecooler86

Same here.

lol, my sister got it, but I didn’t. (I got the festive fountain that I already had :( ) (I wish it could be sent, that stinks)

I got one, but you can’t send it through kinzpost. I know they are making some of the Christmas stuff sendable after the update on January 8th, but not sure if this will be included in that or not. ~MORHB~

dogfish

Hi I bet mom posted the same thing , but here goes, the plant is estore. DF

LambTyler

Oh well, I’ll live LOL. I hope you liked your gifts DF and mom, oh well I already know you did dogfish! Have a super wonderful Christmas everyone!! Lamb

Atomton

Darn it, that costs points! :( Well hope you enjoy yours mom. Well I know it is not exclusive to deluxe, you are deluxe Lamb right? I hope Gold got it! I would be very happy for her if she did. Too bad it is e-store! Oh and thanks for the walls. They are really cool!-Atom

LambTyler

Yes Atom, I am deluxe. Is there something deluxe you need? LMK, Lamb

I didn’t know it was estore, so at least I know it isn’t going to be one of the items that will be sendable after the update. Thanks DF. ~MORHB~

Misty900

I wanted it, too! Sadly, I did not get it. :(

LambTyler

I would like to add a second to that after Atom. That plant was catching my interest but unfortunately I didn’t get it on any of my accounts. I don’t mean to steal your forum Atom, but if you get it and someone else has it, please check out my trade lists. Thanks, Lamb. PS. Have a wonderful Christmas Atom, I hope you liked my gift!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.