Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nettne2

wshop question : campkinz theme items to be specific- why do we get a green lantern when they show a completely different lantern which is better looking and blue ? i notice when you are visiting the wshop the lantern in my dock is the same as the blue one they advertise but when you leave the wshop it is not the same item at all. the lanterns do look a lot different

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LabLover2014

Interesting… I remember a week ago I looked and it was green. My memory’s not the best in the world, but I remember that because I was making a CampKinz for my Lil’Kinz.

cihojuda

Why can’t we put flooring in underwater rooms?

123daisy12

my question is about ganz world. i always want to get the ”prize of the day” but i can never find the floating icon. i reallllllly want the prize on Feburary 4th but i was on ganz world for about 45 minutes and nothing please help!

ghijkl789123

Make me your friend and I’ll send you the lavender love letters. Also, if there is anything else you want, let me know. If I have it, I’ll send it to you. Happy Valentine’s Day

RockRfox

My question is about the Wshop. I’ve been waiting till I had enough epoints to buy the Studio Loft wallpaper from there, but today I finally went to buy it and it seems to be gone. Does anyone know if that wallpaper was in fact removed, or am I just missing it? If it was removed from the Wshop, is there any other way I can get it? I really want this wallpaper, I have wanted it ever since I joined Webkinz. Please help!

torahgirl101

it might be retired

AvzoraB

there’s a Creative Studio Wallpaper under the Creative room theme and a Dance Studio Wallpaper under the Dance room theme. i don’t see anything called Studio Loft, though. have u tried looking under the decorations tab for walls and floors? it might be in there. hope it helps!

Anywhere that requires kinzchat doesn’t work for me any more. I mean it used to when I used Internet explorer now that I use Mozilla Firefox it doesn’t let me. If you have anything to help please reply.

Comments are closed.