Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sandmania

Has Nafaria ever taken your stars and not given you your prize? It has only happened to me once so far, but I’m wary about trading with her in case it happens again… The stars are hard enough to find in the first place. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ghijkl789123

Yes she has stolen my stars a few times (maybe 10% of the time) I don’t mind so much if I have more than one star of the kind she needs, but when it’s my last one, it really makes me sad. I agree, the stars a very hard to find. Do you know any tricks to find the stars?

Can you please move the Chocolate collection circle down lower on the page? When you go into the a garden room that you have things growing you cannot see or water any plants in that corner. As this event goes until Feb 14, the plant will be dead by then. Thanks

ghijkl789123

You can move your pet to just at the space at the bottom door of your room, click on the magnifying glass, and then you can see your plants that are in the corner. Hope this helps and that your plants don’t die! Good luck

My favorite place to go in Webkinz World is the Curio Shop! And Arte is my all-time favorite host! If there’s another mayoral election, Arte should run! ! :)

iscream2478

I am getting close to picking up 10,000 pieces of trash in the Kinzville Park. When will my ranking be Cleanup Kinz Growing Green? Help Ganz.

flyawaygal

I have adventure park webkinz and you’re supposed to receive one quest per adventure park pet. However, I only received one quest. I love the adventure park and really want those quests. Does anyone have any idea how I might redeem those quests?

breeziedee

my adventure park is stuck on the box of candy please fix it.ty

Comments are closed.