Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blindfold

W Shop isn’t accepting my coupons. I follow the directions, but they keep going back to the dock. I need to make purchases for Winter Quest, Thank you, blindfold1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

It should be working today, :) Try it!

blindfold

My Webkinz coupons won’t be accepted in the W Shop. I click on use coupon, but it won’t stay there. It goes back to the dock. I need to purchase some Winter Wonderland items for the Winter Quest. What can I do? Please help, I think it is probably a technical problem.

prprprprp

It should work now. :) Gennelle said it would be working on the 7th, and it is the 7th now! :)

Why does the 2015 calendar in Quizzy’s say 2014?

LabLover2014

Not quite sure, mine is like that too.

Sandmania

Anyone else having problems using coupons in the W Shop?! I try dragging the coupons in to the “Drag Coupon Here” box, and nothing happens! Not sure how long this has been going on for…

prprprprp

It should be fixed now. Gennelle said it would be fixed on the 7th, and it’s the 7th! :)

shoshoneno1

I have a question about gardens in Webkinz World. Why do the Sno-Cone and Moonberry plants NOT change when watered, weeded, or harvested? It is soooo annoying to weed these plants and have then stay full of weeds until you log out of the garden and then return. It’s very confusing to try to remember which plants you’ve weeded, watered or harvested. Choosing them over again because you’ve forgotten you already did it, is so aggravating. Can’t one of Webkinz code writers fix this problem? PLEASE? apacheno2, JLHUDSON, and Shoshoneno1

ghijkl789123

If after you have weeded or harvested, you walk your pet out of and back into the room, the plant will look harvested (at least this worked for me)

Comments are closed.