Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

njw2002

I have a question when will they put more rooms in the kinzchat plus clubhouse? I really liked going to those rooms

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PurpleKate42

Hi, I’m having trouble using coupons in the wshop, any suggestions? I click the coupon button, and try to drag the coupon to it, but it doesn’t accept it.

i need help. why do i keep getting banned in kinzchat plus for trading? its getting really annoying. i really wanna trade normaly again. :(

jake5557

Why is it I Pods get the rest of Christmas room theme and we can’t on are laptops? That’s not fair!

1013mom

If you have 99 wish tokens already in the factory counter and add 1 more, will it revert back to one or show the 100 (plus if you have more to add) on the counter

gabby1960

Wish Token Machine will count your tokens to 300. After that when you visit the Wish Factory it will only show up to 300, but when you add another token, it will give you your actual count of tokens – I have 349 on one account.

1013mom

Hi gabby1960….thanks so much for replying… I was afraid to add more and now I don’t have to be…Thanks again!

Comments are closed.