Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

The cinema (on the map) has been playing the Mazin’ Hamster promo for a couple of weeks now. Will the regular shows come back again? It seems odd that it shows a promo for part of the game that has been turned off. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have a question in Adventure Park. I am playing croc talk mini Quest. I have been trying for 4 days to get the whistles on part 3 of the challenge. I have gone to the room and used all my digs each day and still I have 2 of the whistles. Now there is no more place to dig. Is there a glitch or something. Please let me know if I missed something. Thanks

sally
        Key Master

Please email webkinzsupport@ganz.com — they can help reset the Park so you’ll have more places to dig.

Sally Webkinz
      Key Master

The Witch’s Broomstick would have been automatically awarded to your account when you first completed the collection. Please check your dock for your prize. Note that it can only be won once. If you do not find it, please send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com

faithsnana

I’ve collected all the Halloween candy from the reading room 3 times, however my screen does not allow me to “unlock” for the broom prize. How will I get my prize?

meEcho22

I think that the kinzstyle shop should be free to full members. Also, THERE SHOULD BE NEW MAZIN HAMSTER GAME!

Comments are closed.