Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ojibwa

Can you only win a raffle once in the Coral Cove? The first time I won I received a prize, but I have won two more times and even though it said a prize was in my dock, it wasn’t there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

play wheel of wow. then click on the card. it will spin when you click on the card

Regarding the Wheel of Wow: I have been able to use my extra spins for the “Wheel of Wow!” The “Wheel of Wow” does not recognize when I try to use an extra spin card. Does anyone know how to use the extra spin cards? Please let me know. Thank you very much for your help.

MaryJane913

How do I dig in Adventure Park? I’ve done the mini quest but I can’t figure out how to do my daily digs and there’s no instructions.

gutentag222

If you don’t have an active quest, there is no place to dig. If you do have an active quest, your daily digs are replenished to 10 every day. You should then follow the instructions of the host/character of your active quest to find a place to dig.

kitkat8765

Does anyone know where in my acct. I can find the Morgan Fairy I won from Family Points??

gutentag222

The Morgan fairy you won is not a plush or item that you can actually place in your room. It is a Pet Buddy. Because of the Webkinz X update, these are currently only available in the clubhouse. When they become available, you should be able to dress your pet with your buddy by clicking the dress icon and selecting the button that looks like a Zum. Congrats on your family score progress!

brittanybye

Hi, I need help. I keep trying to finish the Build Kinzville challenge but whenever I move the KinzStyle Outlet on the map, the challenge says I haven’t done it yet. I don’t know what’s going on, I’ve tried it more than once. Also, for the Send Your Pet to the Moon challenge it says I need to buy a skateboard from the Wshop but it’s never there. Can someone help me?

Try going to the W-Shop – Fun Stuff, then Rides and Cars – there are a couple of skateboards there. Good luck, and Merry Christmas

Comments are closed.