Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

webmomtrader

How do I submit my room picture?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

amac95

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if the My Profile’s still exist and if they do how do I get to it?? It’s part of a challenge I have but I can’t find it anywhere :(

jajagirl

I’m curious- Is “My Page” still a thing? I can’t seem to find any way to access it. I haven’t played Webkinz in a long while, so i’m still trying to find everything again. Sorry if this is obvious!

bubbashuka

@jajagirl, MyPage used to be a thing, before Webkinz X (A huge update) in 2015. It says something else is coming like that, but I don’t think anybody knows when. after Webkinz X, lots of things have been different, and they are still trying to fix all of them. (Like the TV’s or the invite-a-friend button on your kinzchat phone.) Hope this helps!

What does it mean NCP after Ms Birdys name

Hello! I’m having trouble in KinzChat Plus in the Trading Room. It constantly glitches on my computer. When I enter the room, the chat bar keeps on moving around back and forth, and won’t let me say anything. But on my phone it works. Plus doesn’t the Ganz e-store usually give you 3,000 e-store points per account? Now we’re getting 1,000 and sometimes less than that for our accounts. We have 3 Deluxe Memberships on 3 accounts. And about the Craft Kimmy things you can send to Ganz, do you need a picture of your pet? And what email do I send it to? Sorry for all of these questions. :P

sally
        Key Master

You might want to try a different browser on your computer. There isn’t currently any KinzChat Plus available on mobile devices. Please contact ganzestorecs@ganz.com regarding your Deluxe membership questions. Crafty Kimmy does not need a picture of your pet – only your craft. The email address can be found here: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/crafty-critterz-submission/ — please ensure that you include the signed release form.

Comments are closed.