Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

DogsCats101

I have another broken part of Kinzville Park to report. Now I can’t seem to get into Kinzville Park 001 even if I hide my dock or if there aren’t even a lot of other players in that park. I can get into the other parks just fine, but this one takes forever to load after I select it as the park I want to go to. Please have this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DogsCats101

It’s been fixed since I posted this question. Thanks Webkinz developers!

DogsCats101

I’m having trouble trying to get into the Kinzville Park today. Can the developers of this website please check on that and fix it? I’d really appreciate it.

rinoav

One suggestion I have is to make sure that you click on the yellow arrow on the blue column that holds the dock and things to do buttons so that the dock will collapse. For a previous collection event, if I did not click on that yellow arrow, I could not access the collection icon. I hope this helps! @DogsCats101

TaffyKitty12

Hi DogsCats101, I’m having issues with the park, too! Almost every single time I try going there, the “kinzchat” and “kinzchat plus” sign posts won’t show up… and I have to go through a continuous cycle of exiting out of the park and going back in (and, sometimes, logging out and logging back in) just to get it work :/ Usually, after about 8-15 tries, it’ll eventually show up (I wonder if the number of tries is different for everybody, because it only took 2 for my one friend to get in) but still… it’s a bit ridiculous. Hopefully Ganz can fix it soon, and in the meantime, I hope you’re able to find a way to get in!

Hi, so for some reason, my televisions won’t turn on, does anyone know if this is just an update, but in the WShop, it says the item can be turned on. Also, in the classroom in the Club house, the TV in there works, but not in my room, I even have purchased 2 other televisions of different themes to see if just the one didn’t work. (Also, I was an old player, who wanted to join webkinz as a way of reconnecting with my best friend who lives across the country from me, because that is something we could Play together even though we are what feels like a million miles apart, anyway, I still have pretty much all of my webkinz even though it was over 5 years ago, but my account got deleted some how. I would have never deleted it because all my webkinz were on there. My best friend was able to log in, but she didn’t see me on her friends list, and I know what my user name and password would have been, has that happened to anyone else?)… I apologize of this on the wrong forum spot, it didn’t seem to fit

rinoav

Hi @Sunnysarah1208! Televisions used to work in the past, but they now do not. The Webkinz team is working to get them working in the near future. I hope this helps!

bmkmb

My mission says, “Feed your pet a piece of Chocolate Fool’s Gold. Win some by playing Don’t Rock The Boat on your next Tropical Island Vacation”, but when I try to play Don’t Rock The Boat it says that I can’t because I’m not a Deluxe member.

rinoav

I am not a Deluxe Member either, but you can try asking for a piece of Chocolate Fool’s Gold under the I Need This Item subcategory of the Trading forum. Many Webkinz users would love to help you out! @bmkmb

In my webkinz room. my tv doesn’t work.. What should i do?

rinoav

The Webkinz team is working on allowing all users to watch their televisions again. @superstar77766

DogsCats101

Could you please also check on the Kinzville Park? I’ve been trying to get to it for the past hour with no luck. I click on the icon to go there but the Kinzchat sign posts won’t show up.

Comments are closed.