Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pompom323

um, I do not know were else to ask this, but I saw a webkinz a webkinz that had a pretty orange ponytail that I really liked but could not find it any were. I think it is a retired estore item or something. does anyone know? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~pompoms~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mleab

I never win any virtual figurines in the Woodland Wonders Collection when I do the daily things in the Magical Forest. The only virtual figure that I have left to get is the surfing one. When I click on fairies they drop other things but never the virtual figures. Are they going to fix this?

golightly

I just won one yesterday for the first time since I don’t know when.

peachykeenb

Does anyone know when Doug visits the Collector’s room in the Clubhouse? I’ve tried several different times during the day and still haven’t seen him.

avaroxsj

In order to get the Love to Give Badge, as instructed I sent a KinzPost message to a friend (actually sent 3) yesterday with various hearts stickers, including the one pictured under the Badge page. But I still did not get the badge. Does anyone have this badge and how did you get it.

rexy167

I am I the blue zone and for some reason cannot access kinzchat plus in the clubhouse, but I can access the kinzchat plus in the kinzville park and for some reason I can only send 1 message and then it does not let me talk anymore. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Comments are closed.