POTM Lighthouse and Bamboo Chute Swing for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives POTM Lighthouse and Bamboo Chute Swing for trade

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I have these two items that I’d like to trade. PLMK!

True2MyWord1

What do you want to trade for them? I don’t have many items that I can trade, but I do have som. Thanks!

I can give you a witch’s brew bathtub(black cat psi), and french chaise(poofy poodle psi). PLMK what you think.

cutieny2008

I’m sorry, but I do not need those items at this time. Thanks for the offer! :D

olivia2013

cutieny, do you have a wishlist so that i can see if i have something to trade for them???…jami

cutieny2008

Oh, hi, Jami! I was not aware that you had another account. :) As you can probably see from above, I no longer have the Bamboo Swing, but the Ice Tower Lookout is for trade. I do have a wishlist, however I don’t know how much the lighthouse is worth, so I’m not exactly sure what to ask for. I would really love eStore PSI, but I’m not sure if it’s worth that much, (specifically, the Peppermint Swirl Slide, Swing in the Sky, or Orchid Bathtub.) If not, I like the Cocoa Power Shower, Spot of Tea Slide or Carrot Car (I would probably need to add for either of those.) I might also trade for Deluxe monthly clothing (or just cool clothing in general.) Thanks so much for coming by!

dogfish

IDK, which one did you want? LMK It may be worth it to me, DF

jami912

cutieny, sorry i don’t have any of the PSIs you are looking for… go ahead and make a deal with DF as she most likely will have what you want….jami

dogfish

Hi jami, do you need the lighthouse? Are you trying to get it for our friend atom,like me? My bff sent me several light houses last night. That happens sometimes when I try to trade for stuff. I can offer cutie the orchid tub, or any promo clothing she may need for the POTM item. I will be gifting the light houses either way. If you need one too, PLMK. DF

jami912

Good evening DF, i wanted the lighthouse for myself….as usual thx in advance…jami

cutieny2008

If you’re sure. If it doesn’t work out, I can let you know. Thanks for coming around!

cutieny2008

Sorry, I no longer have the Bamboo Chute Swing, I’m sorry if anyone wanted it. I have the Ice Tower Lookout instead now.

dogfish

Hi cutie, sorry if this a double post. I would love the lighthouse, what did you have it mind for it? JPLMK. Thanks DF

dogfish

Cutie this takes forever so I’ll use the tag, DF

Atomton

What would you like for them? I would really like the Lighthouse, however don’t have much to trade!-Atom

cutieny2008

Hi Atom! I actually don’t know. I mean, if you gave me an offer I could tell you what I like/don’t like. :) I probably would take some cool clothing for it, but I might prefer an awesome PSI (not sure if POTM is worth eStore PSI though.) Just let me know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.