Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

Nineand9

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 01:18 PM

Ok :) see you later sag! Have fun!

hi adama, and FV, and FF, and of course SAG, and anyone else i missed LOL i am back

adama123

Ok :) see you later sag! Have fun!

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:59 PM

Hmm Let me find out what the hat is worth. I could do rockers cow psi and the hat for all three? Sorry the last one about elf and hat was a mistake I was confused.

Hey I don;t have the slide yet. And I am going shopping with my mom and dad in a couple of minuets so when I get back I will let u know. I am going to decide what new August Webkinz I want to get. I am planning on getting the papillon. If I don;t get that one then I will tell u.

adama123

Hmm Let me find out what the hat is worth. I could do rockers cow psi and the hat for all three? Sorry the last one about elf and hat was a mistake I was confused.

adama123

Wait sorry I got so confused hmm. Since beach ball is not for trade would you do this:

Me- full elf or hat

You- clothes, psi and the slide.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.