PSI CALL!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI CALL!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

What kind of psi do you have?

KK

jewels actully i can trade it but i guess my list of wants
      never came out. …… my lists are scatterd on page 1.

drafthorse, what kind of fireplaces, closets, and bathtubs do you have? PLMKSNOL.

jewels, i tryed to explain how to make a button ring, but its to complicated!

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-06 at 12:14 PM

jewels, i like all the artics youhave exept the treadmill and the frozen pond.
      and anything out door. PLMKSNOL what you like!

Hi FV! I didn’t forget about you I will check your list as soon as I get a sec! Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

drafthorse1 wrote on 2012-06-05 at 10:18 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-05 at 09:15 PM
      heres another list, schnauzer japody?, (schnauzer) bright light sea lamp, (sea horse)
      icy ocean bathtub, (seal) lost city throne, (shark) stylish siamesse sette, (siamesse cat) snowy ledge couch, (snow leopard) ski lodge fireplace, (st. bernard) strawberry jammin’ jukebox, (strawberry leopard)
      strawberry bubble bath, (strawberry cow) clown fish clown car?, (tomato clown fish) enchanted toy chest, (twilight dragon) western lowland gorilla sanctuary set, trailblazin’ terrier scooter, (terrier) thats all. anyone may offer.
      also looking for spa items.

Hey! I’m interested in your Strawberry Bubble Bath! My sister has wanted it forever! What would you like for it? PLMK! Thanks! -Drafthorse1 (AKA, DH)

Hi Drafthorse, since FV can’t trade hers I have one for trade. LMK your offer. Thanks,

JEWELS

nutty oh that story totally makes sence! LOLZ! everyone just calls me fudgey….
      maybe i should change my UN to fudgey? LOL. my dad wouldn’t want me to have another account though. guess i’m stuck. anywho, i don’t go on the traders forum. its so crowded and when i make a list there i end up forgetting
      it and when i finally remember it, it’ll have like 10 more new pages on there so its impossible to find. L;OL.
      hey nutty, you’ve earned my, “fudgey stamp of aproovle” LOL. that just means i’ll give it to you for free
      and if you send me a gift i’ll send it back to you tomorow. :D

cece and jewels, I am interested in both your items. 4 PSIs rite now, I have King of the Jungle Throne, Rabbit ear TV, Wallowning Tub, and Wacky Eucaliptis TV LMK what u guys each want =) Im always getting new PSIs so Ill keep u updated =)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      -o~ APnucka

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.