PSI CALL!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI CALL!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

What kind of psi do you have?

KK

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:03 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-06 at 08:33 PM
      jewels actully i can trade it but i guess my list of wants
      never came out. …… my lists are scatterd on page 1.
      drafthorse, what kind of fireplaces, closets, and bathtubs do you have? PLMKSNOL.
      jewels, i tryed to explain how to make a button ring, but its to complicated!

Really? I thought I read you didn’t want to trade it, my bad, sorry! O.k. I like your Icy Arctic Organ and Gumball Pit and Slide. LMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

okay icy artic organ is probably off limits. don’t know why i put it there
      in the first place! LOLZ! anyway gumball pit sure but what slide do you want?

drafthorse, i sortta have all those. what other PSI do you have?

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:03 PM

drafthorse, what kind of fireplaces, closets, and bathtubs do you have? PLMKSNOL.

Really? I thought I read you didn’t want to trade it, my bad, sorry! O.k. I like your Icy Arctic Organ and Gumball Pit and Slide. LMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

okay icy artic organ is probably off limits. don’t know why i put it there
      in the first place! LOLZ! anyway gumball pit sure but what slide do you want?

drafthorse, i sortta have all those. what other PSI do you have?

drafthorse1

Well, I have the Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale), the Charcoal Cat PSI (Paw Print Fireplace), Wallowing Tub (Hippo PSI), I MIGHT have the Icy Ocean Bathtub (Seal), Witches Brew Bathtub (Black Cat, may not trade), Masterful Wardrobe (NVGO- not PSI though), umm, That’s all of those things I have. :P I bet you have all those items already! :PI have other PSI though. :) -Drafthorse1

i have 2 that I’m willing to trade,a cool pooch pool table and a wacky eucalyptus TV choose either one.OH OH OH I almost 4got I would trade one of those 4 a super bed,if u have 1 or an exclusive item.

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.