RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

Home Forums Pets – Archives RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

This topic contains 36 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have quite a few retired pets. Not sure which ones they are though. I have unicorn and stegosaurus which i think is retired,

WackyWebber

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:17 PM

snaily, hey there! i’m not sure u on or not, but would ya like to
      see my kinz house? i have really good stuff, and i’d be more then happy to have you over!
      PLMKSNOL! (same also goes for u wackywebber. only if u wanna. :D)

Hey fudgey, long time no talk. Hope you’re doing well. I would love to see your house sometime, but I’m not able to get on currently. Just LMK if there’s another time you’d like me to come over some time in the future and I’d be happy to. Thanks. ~WW

snaily, hey there! i’m not sure u on or not, but would ya like to
      see my kinz house? i have really good stuff, and i’d be more then happy to have you over!
      PLMKSNOL! (same also goes for u wackywebber. only if u wanna. :D)

WackyWebber

snaily321 wrote on 2012-10-07 at 03:38 PM

First of all, shirleytemplefan, ohmy1, _elizabeth_, PoodleZero, Jakarta, kpupsrock, and isabel202, you all have wonderful collections. SignatureBernese, you also have a wonderful collection. I haven’t seen you in a while, you should leave your username so we can be friends in Webkinz World. Speaking of that, I added you fudgeyvanilla and 123ABC. Also, I tip my hat to you too WackyWebber, for your wonderful collection. Thank you all for replying! -snaily321 :D

Haha, why thank you. Always nice to find fellow collector enthusiasts. If you’d like to add me, my UN is pookiejosephine. You seem very nice, sometimes a rarity around here. (: ~WW

kpupsrock

kpupsrock wrote on 2012-10-06 at 06:50 PM

i have a yellow lab, coco lab, pink pony, and some more i just cant spell.

oh and i have the
      Datamation
      floppy pig
      blue Berry cheeky dog
      and how do you open a forum?

snaily321 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 10:37 PM

How many of you Webkinz collectors have retired pets? If you have any, how many and what kind of pets are they? So far I have just one retired pet, a Lil’ Kinz Unicorn. Your friend, snaily321 :D

I have a lil unicorn, love puppy, pegasus, peppermint puppy, and many more. Those are just some of my more memorable ones :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.