RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

Home Forums Pets – Archives RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

This topic contains 36 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have quite a few retired pets. Not sure which ones they are though. I have unicorn and stegosaurus which i think is retired,

snaily321

Hi everyone! Snaily321 here. I would just like to say that you have a wonderful collection ferretfriend! WackyWebber, I invited you to a party, hope to see ya there. Just wondering, how long have you been a Webkinz member? I’ve been on since 2008, and I want to see if your an old member like me. :) Your friend, snaily321 :D

snaily321 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:54 PM

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while, me and my family took a vacation to go see the Webkinz Road Trip (Which was awesome by the way!). Anyway, I really admire your collections KinzKollecter and kpupsrock. To answer your question kpupsrock, you can suggest a new forum by clicking on the blue suggest new topic space on the main forum page. WackyWebber, I just friended you. I hope to see you in Webkinz World! Fudgeyvanilla, I would love to come over to your Webkinz house! Just give me a time and I’ll try to be there (Make sure it’s kinztime.)! Your friend, snaily321 :D

Hey there, its WackyWebber on my backup account. Thanks for friending me. :) The Webkinz Road Trip sounds like so much fun! I’ve always wanted to go, but they’ve always been just a bit too far. Hope you got lots of goodies from it. :) See you in Webkinz World! *AIW (~WW)

ferretfriend

snaily321 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 10:37 PM

How many of you Webkinz collectors have retired pets? If you have any, how many and what kind of pets are they? So far I have just one retired pet, a Lil’ Kinz Unicorn. Your friend, snaily321 :D

These are the ones I have:

Ferret
      Eagle
      Rhino
      Dalmation
      Bubblegum cheeky cat

And if signatures are all retired, then I have endangered cougar, endangered red wolf, arctic fox, and black footed ferret.

$tarryNight

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-03 at 09:01 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-10-03 at 06:30 PM
      probally half of my 130(ish) are retired whoop whoop! lol

oi, you don’t happen to have cheeky dog or cat, do u?
      ’cause when you say 130 you must have it in your pile somewhere…. LOL

lol no I don’t lol ish I did though

snaily321

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while, me and my family took a vacation to go see the Webkinz Road Trip (Which was awesome by the way!). Anyway, I really admire your collections KinzKollecter and kpupsrock. To answer your question kpupsrock, you can suggest a new forum by clicking on the blue suggest new topic space on the main forum page. WackyWebber, I just friended you. I hope to see you in Webkinz World! Fudgeyvanilla, I would love to come over to your Webkinz house! Just give me a time and I’ll try to be there (Make sure it’s kinztime.)! Your friend, snaily321 :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.