Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

guamgirl

I have 2 May birthstone gem lamps, the color is like emerald green.

hey guamgirl i would like the may birthstone lamp that you have would you trade it for a sapphire, or rose zircon or peridot lamp?

guamgirl

basketall5irock, I’ll take a peridot lamp for one of my May birthstone lamps. FR to kats2003

guamgirl, you have a deal, i sent you a friend request. Do you want me to send it to guamgirl or kats2003??

guamgirl

I received the FR and sent you the May birthstone lamp from kats2003. guamgirl is my username for webkinz newz.

catdy

Lady: I don’t know if I have what your looking for but by any chance By Antique Mirror do you mean the fancy antique one you get from the wish machine? And I might be able to get what your looking for.

ladygaudiel

yes the antique mirror is the one in the wish machine. if you have clothes from persephone’s shop those are cool too.

dogfish

Hi Lady, you sent me a friend request. Can you remind me what you need. Was it the peridot lamp? Anything else? I have the mirror, and you are welcome to it. I’ll check on your other needs. I have tons of tokens, so. I don’t need anything, seldom do, JLMK if you get what I send. I like to know if things arrive. LOL DF

ladygaudiel

Hi dogfish. i need an alexandrite, emerald and ruby lamp i laready have the peridot lamp. thanks so much for helping out. BTW Catdy above is also looking for extra gem lamps if you have more extra.

dogfish

Hi Lady, that is so funny. I read the forums and sent the peridot. LOL I’ll send some others today. I might be a little short on the ruby lamp, I’ll check. I have seven accounts, so it takes me a while to round stuff up.Feel free to pass on any you don’t need to catdy, or catdy can send me a friend request, clo92. TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

hey i got your got your package. thanks a lot. do you also have an extra gingerbread house building kit?

dogfish

Hi Lady, yes I have a house left, I was just waiting to see if my good friend Nutty sent you one already. I already sent you something from my clo 92 account, so I need to get a request at one of the other accounts. 91 or 93. OK? I’ll also send you the playpen. I have lots of exta stuff in general. I’ll check your list agin, DF

catdy

Lady: I have the Mirror. How many lamps can I have? What lamps do you still have? When can you on? I’ll take any gem lamp except sapphire. If you are on now I am to.

ladygaudiel

hey catdy because of all the help i got from generous people here in the forums i’ll be sending you a free lamp. hope it’s one you need.

catdy

Ok. Thx! Was it that Green lamp and the Blue lamp? I love them! I am not one of those people who collect so many rares or have a estore account. I only had 1 Saphire. I went to the store and they had webkinz so I’m buying 3 today. 2 leopards and a Rabbit. Any name suggestions? I never like trading my PSI but if i have 2 of one I can trade 1 of them! :) Did you like the extra little gift I sent you along with your mirror? I went on the wheel of yum 3 different times in the week and got bunches of Bananas each time. 1 bunch is 5 bananas.

dogfish

Hi catdy, did you send me a friend request? If you or anyone else sent me one, please tell me your UN, so I know what I’m sending and to who, Thanks, DF

ladygaudiel

hey catdy thanks for the antique mirror and bananas. such a coincidence that i was playing with my cheeky monkey. do you also need a rose zircon lamp? i have an extra one if you need it. let me know. :)

ladygaudiel

hey catdy! for exclusives i’m looking for antique mirror, clown car, medieval canopy tent, playpen trampoline, salt water aqua table (2 lamps in exchange), rares in the Egyptian, whimsica wonderlamd, neo gothic, ascendant princess, persian, victorian garden themes delicate swan bed or rock garden (1-2 lamps) or a set of costume (2 lamps) or promo items (1 lamp per item). PLMK if you’re still interested in trading. just tell me which lamps you want and what item you’re willing to trade for it. my user name is ladygaudiel.

catdy

I am interested in your lamps, What do you want? I have a Loader lounger, Bubble wrap chair and some other things.

I have 2 sapphire lamps, 2 rose zircon and 1 peridot if your interested in a trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.