Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

Sorry, I don’t have that, but I will post a list later!

ladygaudiel

Hi anyone here with an extra ruby lamp? PLMK what you want in exchange. i have rares and exclusives

guamgirl

ladygaudiel I have an extra ruby lamp if you are still looking for one. We are already friends in WW I’m kats2003 there.

ladygaudiel

hey guamgirl. thanks so much for responding. is there something you’re looking for in exchange?

guamgirl

ladygaudiel-check your KP, enjoy :) (kats2003 in ww)

ladygaudiel

Hey guamgirl i just got the ruby lamp you sent. thanks so much for the extra things. hope you got the thank you gift i sent

catdy

Sorry love webkinz I was @ school. I would like the wallpaper if you have it, yes its the one with purple circles. KP it to me if you have it and I’ll KP you the lamp ok? If you don’t have wallpaper post a list of what you have to trade and i’ll chose from that, PLMK!

guamgirl

catdy if you go back and look it was me guamgirl (kats2003 in WW) who replied to you about the wallpaper asking if you were looking for the one with the purple circles on it. You sent me a FR yesterday which I accepted. If LoveWebkinzForeverGirl has the wallpaper you are looking for and needs the lamp please go ahead with that trade. I have the wallpaper but am not looking for a lamp.

Well… What are you looking for?

catdy

LWFG- I think I have a rose zircon gem lamp. What do have?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.