Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

catdy

Thx for the extra gifts Guamgirl! I hope you like the moon rover. Sorry if you have it. :(

guamgirl

cadty-you are very welcome. I love the Moonrover :) its one of my favorite vehicles. Are you looking for anything else for your Leopard’s room? (kats2003 in ww) Thx for the extra goodie too :)

catdy

When did you send it? I don’t think I got it. What if I need a Estore account? No I will have KC+ soon though! But not yet. Thats nice of you! If when Guamgirl sends me the wallpaper I’ll have just what I need for my leopards room!

guamgirl

catdy- I just got home so I’ll log into WW and send you the wallpaper.

catdy

Dogfish. The latest gift I got from you was the one with the 2 gem lamps and the bookcase on Jan. 17. other than that I didn’t get any other gifts since then.

dogfish

Catdy, I sent you the after party floors from estore. If they didn’t pop into your account i need to call webkinz on Monday. Do you have chat plus? If you do we can meet in the Club house. TTYL DF

catdy

Ok Guamgirl. I’ll chose something nice.

guamgirl

cadty, sounds good. I will log into WW later tonight and send the wallpaper.

catdy

Oops! Sorry guma girl. What would you like for the Wallpaper? LOVEWEBKINZ- Do you have the After Party Flooring? I would also like that.

guamgirl

catdy, no problem :) How about I send you the wallpaper and you pick out something to send me in return from what you have that you think is fair?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.