shopping spree

Home Forums Games – Archives shopping spree

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mokie88 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

dindle4

Don’t you wish we would get better prizes besides roads and road signs when we fill out shopping bags? All I do is sell them for the kinzcash…! There is no incentive!

I can talk to the creators about this if you would like? I’m Princesstori16 by the way friend me.

True2MyWord1

I agree! Their prizes are sorta lame. I just sell the ones that I can. Webkinz should add new prizes to make players want to play more often. The only cool part is getting credits and spending them, in my opinion.

crissy135

Are the roads for the maps or what? I have never understood what you are supposed to do with them- sometimes I leave my bag in spree so I get the extra roll haha- they do need better things in them! Good idea!

dindle4

How can we tell them? I would love to have more interactive stuff on my map!

Atomton

Yes I do!! I sell all of my road signs and stuff. It would be cool if they put a city slide, traffic light, gas pump, oil lamp, spree car chair, and other things instead.- Atomton

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.