Should Ganz Make Pigions And Doves?????????????

Home Forums Pets – Archives Should Ganz Make Pigions And Doves?????????????

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  deedlecat 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have seen the movie Valiant, and i think Ganz should make a signature dove and a signature pigion. Who agrees with me???????????????

Stealthstorm

Mimi, I’m not disgusted with pigeons, I just am saying they have red eyes around here. I’ve seen Albino guinea pigs, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like them. Me and my friend like pigeons. :D She’s addicted to them! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

foxstar2000

i think the doves one is a cool idea, they should make it a love dove though!! XD

mimitwinkle

Definitely! I think Ganz should make more realistic pets. Almost all of the new pets they’re coming out with are made-up animals, like the Curly Lion. And why is everyone so disgusted with pigeons? I think they’re gorgeous! Pigeons need love, too!

chillylily

Yeah! That would be cool! And I just wanted to say thank you for playing with me earlier, Angel. I had so much fun playing Dogbeard’s Bathtub and talking Pirate Talk! What are ye, a land lubber? LOL Very funny!!!!!~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Gingerpie08

Maybe a dove, but not a pigeon.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.