The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)
    </p>

kathlyyn

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK HERE IF YOU NEE THE HELP!
      Here’s a sample of my work

Cute Cropped Jacket
      Girl’s Khaki Shorts
      Florescent Flip Flops
      Favoite Colored Bow (Red,Sparkly Pink, Blue,Pink)

SALLY102600

webkiska wrote on 2012-07-30 at 04:03 PM

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 08:28 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:51 AM
      Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)

I NEED A CASUAL SUMMER OUT FIT FOR MY WIENER DOG THX!!!!!!
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Hi, before i do this order, is your dog a boy or a girl? lmk =)
      web

GIRL

Chelsea315

Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)

hi

am i eligible to work here…… because i love to design, i design all the time!!!!! if u want to test me, you can and if u dont want me to work here i understand completely!!!!!!!!!
      if u hire me……….ill be :) :)
      if not…………… :’( :( :’(
      so think first….. ill totally understand……… but im not on all the time so ill be a part time worker…….. if u hire me……

Thanks and bye!!!!!!!

are you hiring???? If you are then would you think about hiring me I’m good with fashion but definetly NOT hair lol :) My friends come to me all the time and ask about their outfit and fashion probs PLMK :)

webkiska

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 08:28 PM

I NEED A CASUAL SUMMER OUT FIT FOR MY WIENER DOG THX!!!!!!
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Hi, before i do this order, is your dog a boy or a girl? lmk =)

web

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.